TOPIC: [MAG] EASYMAG 595 - Oct 2010

[MAG] EASYMAG 595 - Oct 2010 13 years 6 months ago #26143

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
has featured our Shin Hye - MAGIC GIRL
on their Legend of Girl Super Idol Issue

on cover : JYJ

interesting article topics: (hope we can have them translated)

Interesting Topics

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, betsy, twotaur

Re: [MAG] EASYMAG 595 - Oct 2010 13 years 6 months ago #26144

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The topics were all about MAGIC GIRL !

Magic of Marriage

Magic of Love

Magic of DJ

Magic of Life
and
Magic of Role

a chinese magazine/journal.

FIGHTING - PARK SHIN HYE !!! :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: monomi, ayz

Re: [MAG] EASYMAG 595 - Oct 2010 13 years 6 months ago #26145

• ayz
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 327
wow sooo excited to read the mag ^^ as what unnie eve said hope we can have them translated

hwaiting shin hye ssi ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, elankham

Re: [MAG] EASYMAG 595 - Oct 2010 13 years 6 months ago #26155

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
MAGIC OF MARRIAGE

In regards to Uhm Tae Woong from their movie "Cyrano Agency", "Every time they are on shootings, she continued to receive his marriage proposals, and sometimes he would say 'you are a very bright girl', and sometimes I will say, 'Oppa like u, like younger girl', yet more aggressively is willing to marry me?'. We regard these as in Yantai Xiong's little joke, Park Shin Hye was really surprised and had even entertained the thought : 'He is 16 years older than me, can we really get married ? (Laughs)

MAGIC OF LOVE

Since she was younger and still in the University, Park Shin Hye, although have experience in the drama/movie of so much love story, but have very little experience in life. Now she has finally slowly reach the age to fall in love. "Do not know if I'm at the age of starting to fall in love, I just think of lovers and love these words, my heart will be pounding"

"Love" for Park Shin Hye is the most familiar stranger, although most are derived from her experience over the role. If you use one word to describe her love, she would say love is exciting, the face of the person you like or love, there is always the feeling of heart, of love.

cr: Janet
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, sabchia, betsy, elankham, klm_adebayor, twotaur, ayz

Re: [MAG] EASYMAG 595 - Oct 2010 13 years 6 months ago #26156

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
MAGIC OF DJ

Although as an actress walking on this path smoothly, Park Shin Hye still have more ideas in the future plan. She said at one occasion, she had a dream to become an outstanding radio DJ. In fact, not too long ago, Park Shin Hye had a DJ experience, but she was full of expectations that felt she still need to improve at.《Kiss the Radio》 Had followed a variety of radio programs, she revealed she was at "Kiss the Radio" and an accumulation of five years should learn the skills.
(note: Janet was not sure of this one)

MAGIC OF STUDY

Park Shin Hye on life, university life is a very important part of the whole, from freshman year, she has almost no record of absence. Although some people would say that acting exercise or performance would be better.
Park Shin Hye do not think so : "Learning in practice care is important, but as a classroom student to obtain knowledge is also as very important." Therefore, ..... Park Shin Hye has quite colorful campus life, drama, swimming, ballet, chinese ......
She tries her best to enjoy her student life, whether academic or outstanding performance of Park Shin Hye activities, is called a model student in school.

(she had to go back to work :lol: )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, sabchia, betsy, elankham, twotaur, meglo, ayz

Re: [MAG] EASYMAG 595 - Oct 2010 13 years 6 months ago #26157

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
MAGIC OF LIFE

Peer artists put pressure from different directions, but Park Shin Hye life is much easier, whether it is the company's director, agent or her family, they have given her considerable freedom. Park Shin Hye was never force by the company's director of a drama she starred in for the ratings, because the directors believe that this can be bad even if the ratings are a success for the child. When Park Shin Hye is not working, she often go out with friends watching basketball, go to the movies, or go to amusement parks, her parents do not interfere, because they have absolute trust that she will not be in trouble.

MAGIC OF ROLE

How to choose for their own role is a required course as an actor, Park Shin Hye was that very difficult to play the role that where she can progress, she often pick up a little older than her age, actual role is very rich in psychological drama , but then she discovered that interpretation by someone who have never experienced something, feels like burdened can not move forward, only running in same place. Park Shin Hye also consciously rejected the role of those who are too sad. She starred in "You're Beautiful" where she if same age, and " also personality is very similar."

* I tried :) *
hopefully this part can be translated better?
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, sabchia, betsy, elankham, twotaur, meglo, ayz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds