Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30774

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u emmie.yu for sharing, ur the best !!! :)

I was smiling while reading the interview between Shin Hye and YongHwa. Was hoping they would have the time to catch up during Sukkie's fan meeting in Seoul but lo and behold, hardly have time to talk more. But that's sweet that they care for each other even after YAB ended. Shin Hye is truly caring individual, a sweeetheart and Yonghwa is an awesome guy. That's why JYH keep on saying that he is grateful for Shin Hye and Geun Suk from YAB days.

Wish we have another shot at them in another K drama. perhaps YAB2 ? :whistle:

Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, tulipanns, Vicky, sharnik06

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30789

• Irish_Law
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 397
:touched thank you so much for the translation...gosh after such a long wait..finally :touched
thank you Emmie!! *hug* I posted these in YH thread @ soompi with a lil bit edit - I dun edit the translation, just the pic - so it looks more bigger- If you dont mind. I will credit.

Yes what a sweet interview...hehe I think YH was in cloud 9 already and he was a bit shy/nervous and wish there were more time, I think he would kept thanking Shinhye...hehe
I just love when he suddenly asked about Shinhye's Gumiho :shy: It seems that he still follows her work/news :P :P :P

Nu2me, I love that photo you posted...so sweet.
I like all Shinhye had said about YH, she's such a great person :touched If only she had a clone...I cant think any women than Shinhye for him T.T
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Irish_Law.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, Vicky, sharnik06

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30801

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
@emmie..thanks for the interview..hugs..

Finally, the interview of the shinhwa couple, only the two of them ..hahaha
I often sympathize with the second lead (if he is as handsome and nice as YH..kekeke)
In YAB, YH's role is sad and pathetic, he was just on the side and watching GMN...i remember the birthday hug of GMN to HTK..it was to be a happy one but when i saw KSW at the rooftop... my heart went to him and cried..and who would forget the Myeondong scene....big ouch for Shinwoo, I could feel his pain that time...those scenes,they were so sad and touching and yet unforgettable...YAB memories

Back to the interview, i think YH follows PSH as he knows that she appeared in cameo role in MGIAG...how sweet of him....I could imagine the both of them laughing...I think YH is still comfortable with PSH even though they haven't been in touch for a while...
He is always thankful of PSH, for that I am hats off to YH......even if he is a popular idol now, he still looks back and never forgets those who helped him one way or another...he is very vocal in saying that JGS and PSH were very helpful and supportive during YaB days....but more on Shinhye as she was the one he filmed most of the scenes...SIGH

For now, just like sukkie and jeremy, i hope that yong hwa and shinhye remains close friends forever...

As to their real life...as a fan of the anjell i believe that the 3 anjell guys belongs to PSH ONLY (sorry geunguen and goguma fans) and whoever gets PSH in the end is okay with me..hahahaha...
We never know what the future holds for us and who ends with whom...it is not ours to make...
There is what we call Fate and Destiny....GEUNSHIN, SHINHWA AND SHINKI...always my favorite and will remain in my heart forever
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by tata0103.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, Last_Angel, tulipanns, Vicky, sharnik06

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30807

• elaiza
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 797
thanks EMMIE YU for that wonderful interview of SHINHWA couple..!! :wahaha

i really admire the two of them so MUCH..!!! :shy:
both of them have LEARN from each other :D
i was smiling here while reading their interview :D

we have the same SURNAME EMMIE YU ..!!! :-V
where are you from???

anyway WELCOME HAN to the WONDERFUL and CHEERFUL COMMUNITY...!!
hahaha :D
i HOPE you enjoying STAYING with US ..!!
we are now morer than a BIG HAPPY FAMILYYY...!!!
dont be shy to join to our every CNVERSATions ...!!!

~ LOVE YAH ~ :kiss: :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, Vicky, sharnik06

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30815

• chinoi ton
  • New Star
  • i am so in love with park shin hye..
  • Thank you received: 3
:piggyrabbit
-- chinoi ton --

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30818

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
thank you guys for the effort............... clap! clap! clap! :-V
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30820

• emmie.yu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 89
@irish_law Of course I don't mind.:) There are still some parts to be translated. See ya!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Vicky

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30825

• elaiza
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 797
i really LOVE her here in her EXPRESSIONS..!!! :touched
wahahah :))

LOVE ITT..!!! :wahaha

sh.jpg

hip.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Last_Angel, gita, tulipanns, Vicky, azu, sharnik06, lidielfbabo, deanne

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30853

• Irish_Law
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 397
About 2-3 days ago, I asked my japanese friend (from another fandom, hehe I'm still in it actually^^) to translate the article...
Since she's not into korean thingy, so please hope you guys understand, hehe.

CREDIT
Japanese to english by Triplegrace (@ Jude law imdb)
created by me

NOTE
I'm still not sure with this part :
Shinhye said to Yong Hwa that "In CNBLUE, my favorite is JongHyun!"
On the other hand, Yong Hwa said "I liked Yu HeYi more.(smile)"

My friend originally wrote "Yu Hei" ...so I guess it's Yu Heyi...:P

LOOLLL Poor YH, Shinhye pick Jonghyun and I guess he was jealous then said "I liked Yu HeYi more" :D
so DAEBAK!!!

"Shinwoo always loves Minam in secret"
why do it feel and sound so familiar to me...hehe, feels like someone still love the girl in secret...:lol:

Emmie, I cant wait for your translation...so I can mix it up with my friend's translation...^^ thank you so much
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Irish_Law.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Last_Angel, gita, tulipanns, gwen, Vicky, azu, sharnik06, iloveHACCI, deanne and this user have 3 others thankyou

Re: [JAP MAG] MOOK 21 13 years 5 months ago #30877

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
OMG THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE TRANSLATIONS AND PICS!! I totally melted when I read that interview of ShinHwa. It's actually really nice that for once, they can do an interview together and not be distracted by other people (ahem...). And I am so glad that YH has not forgotten about SH which means he will always remember the root of his fame. I don't know about the SNSD girl being his closest female friend, but I think SH is his closest female friend. They've actually shared a lot of memories together. If YH does not like SH, he definitely has a soft spot for her. Part of me also wants to think that the reason that he never mentions SH as one of his celebrity friends is because he is too shy to actually say it. :shy: I'll just keep dreaming...

SH looks SOOOO adorable with her 2 pigtails. I want to pull it! :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, deanne
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.424 seconds