Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Naughty Girl Shin Hye in SINGLE MAG- May 2011.

Re: Naughty Girl Shin Hye in SINGLE MAG- May 2011. 12 years 11 months ago #46657

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
I love love love this photo spread of Shinhye !! at just 21 Shinhye is able to show this sexy and naughty side of herself full of confidence and power !

Kamsahamnida Sis Elana for sharing these beautiful pics with us ! I wonder if someone had a sneak peak next door while she was shooting these and had to have a cold shower?!! :onhot:
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca, paire

Re: Naughty Girl Shin Hye in SINGLE MAG- May 2011. 12 years 11 months ago #46674

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Thank you Mommy for sharing updates and overload , sexy and daring pictures of our Princess.

With that kind of post , I don't know if my brothers here are still thinking straight, :wahaha

I guess I'll agree to your thought my sweet sister Annie , hahaha!

Shin Hye was so Glamorous , and she's very far, from the nun she portray in YAB,

though being naughty, for me she stay ELEGANT and EXQUISITE.
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Naughty Girl Shin Hye in SINGLE MAG- May 2011. 12 years 11 months ago #46735

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
thanks for the posts...

Wow...shinhye is daring here...what a transformation...she is now a woman in the real sense of the word....

although her poses here are a bit naughty, she still maintains her decent image.....i just love her

Re: Naughty Girl Shin Hye in SINGLE MAG- May 2011. 12 years 11 months ago #46834

• Nona_A.N.Jell
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
woooooooooooooooooow
what this cute pictures hacci always beautiful and sexy
sis elana you are the best thxxxxx for sharing this pictures
i love it so much :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
:onhot: :onhot: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Nona_A.N.Jell.

Re: Naughty Girl Shin Hye in SINGLE MAG- May 2011. 12 years 11 months ago #48279

• skyfab
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 39
Hello Stars: :lol:

I would like to share something with you....

Well first...I have to say thay mostly of the news that I read about our Shin Hye are from here or from another webpages but in english. .....because the news about our princess in spanish (as some of you know, I am spanish speaker) are mostly a repost from the english web-pages...

But now...I would like to share an article from a spanish web-page where the person who wrote it ...shows a lot of love about our princess as well all the comments there...that I decided to share it...and to translate some parts - well my english is not soo good...but I hope that you enjoy it ....

"SINGLES" in may: Park Shin Hye and Jung Il Woo.
Published 30 April, 2011 by Nuna

It is a fact: I hate not to live in Korea. Yeap, because you can find things like these (the magazine), at any kiosk, any stationery or any metro… You can enter a cafeteria to drink a coffee, and enjoy your " copi latte " while you are enjoying what we will see now, on quality paper, in your hands...

Yes, things like this, that sometimes remove us our sense, you can find there available in any Cafe, almost ignored…, I would like to live a little time in Korea, to the point to be indifferent or ignore this too...

A few days ago I saw this article about Park Shi Hye, the Go Mi Nam of our dreams, who from an innocent, sweet, adorable nun turns into a super woman (bestia in Spanish...je ). Super beautiful and sexy, touching the provocation….

Note that she is an actress, I can assure that, because the change in her look is total. So, while we wait for her new drama - along with the towel guy that will no longer be, Jung Yong Hwa - she makes us an exhibition of power and Korean beauty that, more than one it will be dehydrated. By the way, the drama will now not be called as we thought, has changed its name and instead of being "Festival", will be called "You´ve to fail for me"... why? I I'll explain in another entry, because this has been happening from time to time and there is always, always a motive that explains.

Anyway, with all the love in the world that I feel for this girl, because I think she is so sweet and she is a good girl as she is seen, I put this piece of photoshoot that “Singles” made about her.

(After show the photos) …..Wel...., there she is, what do you think?
Honestly, since the immense love that I have for her, I hope those who criticized her …now they are dying from jealous (rabiando in Spanish) at see her so stupendous and beautiful in this article.

Well...thanks to NUNA for writing here "bombasoju.wordpress.com/2011/04/30/singl...i-hye-y-jung-il-woo/"
this lovely article about Shin Hye...

And well, people say that she is really hot and beautiful...but there is one comment that I liked most..."
"Y la chica de You’re beautiful, está muy guapa, estilo veinteañera fiestera desmadrándose"..."and the girl from You are Beautiful, she is really beautiful, her style is a party girl in her twenties enjoying her life"...this person doesn´t know so much about her...but she likes her now...!

kisses :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, bluelilac17, paire, Humilis

Re: Naughty Girl Shin Hye in SINGLE MAG- May 2011. 12 years 11 months ago #48287

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for your news and translation, skyfab...truly appreciate that...=D
i looked thru it coz I also like Jung Il woo....omo, that was a great article, first it was SH then the next ones are hot guys: Top, Donghae, Leetuk and my Jung Il Woo!!!

fantastic!!! she's truly emerged as a totally different sweet simple girl we've always seen to someone sizzling hot!!!
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by almontel.

Re: Naughty Girl Shin Hye in SINGLE MAG- May 2011. 12 years 11 months ago #48307

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
thanks a lot Sis Elana for the wonderful news and posting Shin hye photos, I love it more.... :luvluv: :luvluv:
Thanks also skyfab for the news and translation, everybody loves Shin Hye because of her positive aura that reflects even in a photo. :ding:

Shin Hye already appear in 6 mags not so ordinary those popular one in a short time, woah! it was fabulous,isn't it? I feel happy and proud on her.... Wish i can get one of those mag....
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds