Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye in Easy Magazine, June 2013.

Park Shin Hye in Easy Magazine, June 2013. 10 years 10 months ago #69622

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Shin Hye was interviewed by Easy Magazine, China. June 2013 Edition. :-V :-V

SH_easy1.jpg

SH_easy.jpg

:-V :-V :luvluv: :luvluv:

Why I always have some difficulties in posting pictures with X...??
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Humilis. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, seara, mun whye

Re: Park Shin Hye in Easy Magazine, June 2013. 10 years 10 months ago #69623

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Here is the translation of the interview by our dear friend Mun Whye. Thank you. :luvluv: :luvluv: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Park Shin Hye
Ten Years of Love

May 18, PSH held personal Fan Meeting in Shanghai for the first time,Easy had take this opportunity to come close to her.After a long interview, filming,PSH keep her smiling face to cure us. With this spirit, is the best reason let everyone to love her for the ten years.

Different from previous experience.

E:Previously been to Shanghai are to participate in activities, this time is because of Fan Meeting, very different mood, right?
PSH:First of all, i will feel nervous, before the organizing there will be more expectations, feel very interesting with it.

E:You have been to Shanghai several times, have you have a good tour in Shanghai? What is your favorite Shanghai cuisine?
PSH:No! A lot of interview as soon as I get to Shanghai, didn't go anywhere.Before this I've tried fried dish, steamboat, but it seems most of the time having meal in the hotel. Haha!

E:This year there will be six countries Fan Metting, will you apply some special performance in every FM?
PSH:There will be a little different, but each time to a place just purely to work, do not have a good time to look at it.

E:The next drama( The Heirs) you will cooperate with Lee Min Ho, how do you feel?
PSH:Curious, hope could be started early. Especially LMH is popular in China,our drama should able to get love by people right?

E:Do you have any working experience with him before? Impression of him?
PSH:Previously worked together as cosmetics model. Although I feels LMH a little chic, but still very in tune, so I've been looking forward, it will certainly be an interesting drama!

E:Before each drama launch, will you feel stress ?
PSH:Originally, I'm the kind of person do not sleep well before the drama started filming and will think a lot of , but so far okay.

E:Recently, movies, dramas, can be said that prolific period for you, will you feels very hard with it?
PSH:So busy focused on the work this year, seems to be the first time since i debut. But how much hard work, on the contrary will reap much. This is a very interesting experience, I'm enjoying this process.

E:This year is the tenth anniversary of your debut, with ten years' experience of actor what is the biggest change of you?
PSH:Ten years to change? Let's me think what is it? Firstly, grow taller, face have become mature.

Lovely woman

E:Because with the career in actors, what will make you leave regrets in life?
PSH:Go to travel with family and friends, is this kind of private thing. In love too.... it's such a long time didn't in love! oww, really sad...
E:In the future what kind of role wish to play ?
PSH:Action movie i wish to try, and a very sad love story.

E:"Flower boy next door" is very popular in China, the character of Yoon Si Yoon play ,would you choose this type of guy in reality?
PSH:This is not my style, haha.. Enrique Geum is a very active guy! I prefer guy to be more man, kind, mind are more deeper. Compare to youngest guys i prefer guy older than me.

E:Previously worked with a lot of male actors, Who do you feel most close to your ideal type?
PSH:Currently seems no! Choose from actor is a bit difficult!

E : What do you do mostly in your entertainment life?
PSH:Riding a bicycle, wakeboarding and go bowling.

E:Anything do you wish to success again?
PSH:Diving, although already have diving license, but from the jump off the diving also wish to challenge.

E:Summer is coming soon, could you please share with us your secret to keeping fit?
PSH:Rope skipping is very useful, we must do physical exercise to maintain good figure consuming.

E:At last, please give our readers some few words!
PSH:I'm very happy to meet everyone like this with my own name,in order to have more chance to have happy time together face to face, i'll work harder. "The Heirs" is going to launch soon, wish everyone can support it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hsumeg, tip@thailand, seara, Angel88, SnowWhite, mun whye

Re: Park Shin Hye in Easy Magazine, June 2013. 10 years 10 months ago #69634

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Sis Humilis and Mun Whye for the thread and also translations.

Appreciate it very much.

Take care and hugs.

Mun Whye - Xia..xia..ni.

ScreenShot2013-06-12at12.20.56AM.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, mun whye

Re: Park Shin Hye in Easy Magazine, June 2013. 10 years 10 months ago #69653

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
-Park-Shin-Hye-on-Easy-Magazine-park-shin-hye-34676017-546-1200.jpg

clearer version :-V :-V :-V
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seara, mun whye

Re: Park Shin Hye in Easy Magazine, June 2013. 10 years 10 months ago #69714

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
Easy1.jpg

Easy2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hsumeg, tip@thailand, mun whye, Maris

Re: Park Shin Hye in Easy Magazine, June 2013. 10 years 10 months ago #69715

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Saera for the posting.

Thanks Mun Whye for the translations.

Really appreciate it very much.

hugs and take care.

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mun whye
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.983 seconds