Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85449

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
thanks so much sis eve! your an angel.. a starlight angel heehee

i noticed her shoes too! also in the bruno magli shoot, her shoes are daebak! :luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85470

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
This is nice. It was for Iphone5 wallpaper.

3542392189_2775a5eb_1400803976631.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars, gominam1990, librajapan

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85546

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye s

image_2014-05-24.jpg

Park Shin Hye parades her enviable legs in the street of Manhattan , New York as seen in June issue of InStyle magazine.

This cute and sweet girl showed that she’s a sexy woman too !

Park Shin Hye also revealed during interview with the magazine that she would pick Yoo Seung Ho as her co-star if she gets a role about older woman who loves younger man. Because she saw Yoo Seung Ho was all cute but after meeting him after filmed drama Missing You, she thought that Yoo Seung Hoo who now is still serving his military duty, was all grown up and mature.

So, writers, let’s just make a perfect story for her and Yoo Seung Ho !

Credit: Koreanvibe.com

my note: it is so true that Shinhye's legs are perfect..........not too thin. They are looking great ..........also those chunky heels shoes as Eve pointed out. Are those heels coming in fashion? Or already are for this season?
it seems to be a popular opinion overall ....liking the pairing of PSH and YSH. Not difficult to imagine since their video along with SJS has attracted over 1, 747,415 views to date in just over a year. They look good together.
I hear YSH is being released from army this December. I think we will be seeing Shinhye in another drama around that time.......is that a hint that she is considering a project with him? Is she preparing us? It's anybody's guess.....
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, mana ^-^, Chars, librajapan

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85597

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Liking ur posts a great morning with so many updates... :)
Thanks @hacci, @kimloveeun @maris

[Rough Trans - Park Shin Hye <Instyle> Jun Interview]

Qns: Most confident part of (your) body~

Park Shin Hye: "No matter how much exercise I did..still can't achieve those dreamy type of figure..hence, my eyes will be the best~
cc: wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, kimloveeun, librajapan

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85598

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
She has a pair of beautiful eyes. (she is not doing surgery?)
Screenshot2014-05-24at10.14.25PMcopy.jpg

(normally Jpnese, Korean and Chinese has small and slanting eyes)
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, librajapan

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85599

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Another best part of the body - her hair.
Screenshot2014-05-24at10.14.02PMcopy.jpg

You can read the story here: mnbmagazine.joins.com/magazine/Narticle....cleId=UCYAH79TJ9N5BX
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85635

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
omo...

Park Shin Hye Wants to Act as a Couple with Yoo Seung Ho

Walking the streets of New York, Park Shin Hye brought out her chicness for fashion magazine Instyle.
Instyle recently released its photo spread of Park Shin Hye, which were taken in New York City as the young actress let her sophisticated beauty shine under the sun.

During the interview, Park Shin Hye talked a little bit about Yoo Seung Ho, whom she’s worked with previously for So Ji Sub’s music video.

“These days, there are a lot of older women-younger men relationships. If that offer ever comes to me, I want to do it with Yoo Seung Ho,” said Park Shin Hye. “Before, Yoo Seung Ho was just adorable, but I met him after he finished filming I Miss You, and he became quite manly and mature.”

Speaking more on her future acting projects, Park Shin Hye said she enjoys sports and being active, so she looks forward to action projects, like Tomb Raider.

The full pictorial and interview will be included in the June issue.

credit: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, mana ^-^

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85637

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
WoW...just Wow...How can someone be this much gorgeous??
her new photoshoot is amazing.all her poses and outfits are so beautiful
and just love her healthy shiny long hair :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Screenshot2014-05-24at10.14.25PMcopy.jpg

and here...I'm speachless ... she is gloring :kiss1: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85644

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Every bit of Shinhye is beautiful! :luvluv:

Lately, her photoahoots brings all the best asset in her... the woman in her... ♡♡♡♡♡
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85645

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Mianhe I'll be back... It's 2:45am half asleep... I posted Harper's photo :ohmy:

바쁜 스케줄 때문에 늦은 밤에야 뉴욕 공항에 도착한 박신혜의 얼굴에선 13시간의 비행이 무색할 정도로 피곤한 기색을 찾을 수 없었다. 그녀는 생기 있는 얼굴로 싱긋 웃으며 인사를 건네자마자 자신을 기다려준 뉴욕 스태프들을 살뜰히 챙겼고, 촬영장에서는 그 누구보다 기분 좋은 웃음소리를 들려준 분위기 메이커였다.

나의 뉴욕 뉴욕에서 열리는 ‘드라마 피버 어워드’에 초청받았어요.
뉴욕 팬과 만날 수 있어서 기뻤죠. 시상식 당일, 생각지 않게 팬들이 열렬히 반겨주셔서 감사했어요. ‘뉴욕에 내 팬이 있다니…’ 한마디로 감동이었죠. 이어진 화보 촬영 날도 날씨가 무척 좋아서 촬영이 아니라 마치 놀러 온 기분이 들더라고요. 뉴욕엔 전부터 오고 싶었지만 기회가 없었는데, 이제껏 아껴둔 뉴욕을 한꺼번에 만나는 느낌이랄까

영화 <상의원>과 세 남자 여러 좋은 선배님께 배운다는 생각으로 선택한 작품이 바로 <상의원>이에요.
드라마는 주연인 제가 숨 가쁘게 달려야 한다면, 영화는 선배님들과 함께하는 작업이기에 비중보다는 배우면서 제 역할을 다하려고 하죠. 영화 속 남자 배우 중 이상형에 가까운 분요 글쎄요. 정말 제각각 매력이 넘치세요. 한석규 선배님은 자상할뿐더러 목소리가 엄청 좋으시고, 고수 선배님은 엉뚱하고 재미있으시고요. 그리고 연석 오빠는 최근 광고 촬영을 같이 하면서 친해졌어요. 연석 오빠의 매력은 털털하면서 매너남이라는 거 그래도 세 분 중에 꼭 이상형을 꼽아야 한다면 한석규 선배님. 그런데 혹시라도 인터뷰 보고 다른 선배님들이 서운해하면 어쩌죠

11년 차 여배우의 꿈 20대에 할 수 있는 웬만한 배역은 다 해본 것 같아요.
그렇다고 빨리 30대가 되고 싶은 생각은 없어요. 오히려 지금의 제 나이를 천천히 즐기고 싶달까 많은 사랑을 받고 있으니까 시간이 흘러가는 게 아쉽기도 하죠. 현실에서의 스물다섯 살 박신혜와 함께 작품에서는 또 다른 나이의 박신혜를 살 수 있으니 하루하루가 무척 소중해요. 도전해보고 싶은 장르는 역시 액션! 영화 <툼레이더> 같은 와이어 액션 연기를 해보는 게 꿈이에요. 워낙 운동과 레저 스포츠를 좋아해서 정말 잘할 수 있을 것 같아요. 요즘 드라마에 연상 연하 커플이 많이 나오는데, 만약 제가 해야 한다면 유승호 씨와 하고 싶어요. 예전에는 유승호 씨를 마냥 귀엽게만 봤는데, 드라마 <보고 싶다> 촬영 후에 만났더니 눈빛이 바뀌었더라고요. 좀 더 남자답고 성숙해졌달까 하지만 현실이라면 연하는 못 만나죠. 절대!(웃음)

자기 관리 운동을 정말 좋아해요.
PT부터 현대무용, 크로스핏까지 다양한 운동을 번갈아가며 하죠. 하지만 쉬지 않고 러닝 머신만 달리는 건 못해요. 운동은 무엇보다 재미있게 하는 것이 중요하죠. 피부는 따로 관리하지 않지만 햇빛 알레르기가 있어서 자외선 차단에는 신경 써요. 그리고 메이크업에 따라 클렌징 종류를 다르게 사용하는 정도죠.

[출처] [박신혜] 인스타일(Instyle) 2014.6월호|작성자 긍정위주

Even with her busy NY schedule and her 13 hr flight, Park Shin Hye is vivacious and smiling. She won over the NY staff with her cheery laughter. She wants to work in action genre, film in wire action like 'Tombs Raider' as she does exercise and do leisure sports,and really think I can do well. She also spoke about want to act with actor YYS... She also spoke about her exercising, to have fun more than anything else. About he skin care, UV sunblock and make-up.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, mana ^-^, hacci143, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, skyful
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.872 seconds