TOPIC: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Suk for CeCi August 2014 Issue

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90727

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
we have the behind-the-scene photos from Ceci korea magazine :blush:

:luvluv:
cr: DC

Park Shin Hye in pink tiered long dress by Mac & Logan, decorated w/ swarovski sandals by Steve Madden, headpiece of flowers and diva beads by Fleamadonna.
(looks like what Shinhye wore were from American brands ;)
LINK here

I'm tickled pink! they look good together here. ;)
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, hacci143, kimloveeun

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90728

She looks glamorous!! Perfect!! A modern young lady.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, kimloveeun

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90735

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Clearer version of the pics i suppose

1406028956.jpg

1406028953.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90740

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1406029779.jpg

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90778

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
[TRANSLATION] for CeCi August 2014 issue Interview #ParkShinHye
(via@ PSH_Thread)

Qns: Are there any interesting happenings recently

“This year (I) have enriched my life through flower arrangement. In the past the flowers wilted speedily as (I) do not know how to take care of them. Felt that it’s too wasteful to spend money to buy new flowers. But now, my mood is at peace because of flower arrangement. (I’ve) also gain knowledge on what kind of exercise is not suitable for my physique. The callus on my hand was shown in my last election voting verification photo, which was being queried by fans why did I bluntly reveal the hardship of an actress. Recently (I) am going to New York for holiday with Soo Jin eonni, which is much anticipated. Preparing to have some fun after movie filming has ended.

Qns: After CECI photo-shoot has been publicized, you have been highly commented on your recent growth & rising popularity, what is your biggest fear with such changes?

“In the past, when scandals appeared while going out with friends or someone becoming a rival out of the blue, (I) won’t feel terrified but just become sensitive. Till now, (I) continued not to be bothered by the sight of other people. However, I feel very distress being noticed by many due to the sudden increase of popularity. Also, for the past 3 years, (I’ve) heard a lot of comments such as the aura of (my) face & body has changes greatly. During this period, (I’ve) also dated, perhaps the experience of parting lead to my feelings becoming more intensified.”

Qns: What will you be like if you are in love?

“I’m the type to give my all to take care (of the other party). Will also cry, feel hurt. In retrospect, that seems to be a stage of me maturing from a girl to a woman.”

Chinese translation of Interview cr. 韩都衣舍朴信惠粉丝团 @ weibo

Hmmm did i read it right??? That she dated in the last 3 years.....i really wonder who was the lucky guy :) Just my thought.....

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90779

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
3 years dating?
kekeke...YONGSHIN?
Yippee...yippee

ooppppsss sorry..suddenly over exited. They really close during Hearstrings. Wahhhhhh.....
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90812

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Although, it is confirmed that she was /Is dating these past three years .....Just a little confused with the implications of the wordings.......
Was /Is it with the same person throughout the 3 years?
Was/ Is it a celebrity?
Are they still dating?
Or has the feeling become more intensified because they have long gaps between meetings due to her hectic schedule and his too if he is a celebrity....and they miss each other even more because they are apart....OR .....Is it over now that's why she feels the pain :(
If a celebrity, it could be anyone.......JGS, JYH, SJK, LMH.......or someone else we are not aware of......she has known all of them for more than 3 years.....
Phew! Can you see my jumbled up thinking? :blink: :ohmy: :unsure: :side:
Can this be considered gossip?
Do hope not......I am just happy for her and pray that she is too ..........:woohoo:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90968

• lialim22
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 65
Maris wrote:
Although, it is confirmed that she was /Is dating these past three years .....Just a little confused with the implications of the wordings.......
Was /Is it with the same person throughout the 3 years?
Was/ Is it a celebrity?
Are they still dating?
Or has the feeling become more intensified because they have long gaps between meetings due to her hectic schedule and his too if he is a celebrity....and they miss each other even more because they are apart....OR .....Is it over now that's why she feels the pain :(
If a celebrity, it could be anyone.......JGS, JYH, SJK, LMH.......or someone else we are not aware of......she has known all of them for more than 3 years.....
Phew! Can you see my jumbled up thinking? :blink: :ohmy: :unsure: :side:
Can this be considered gossip?
Do hope not......I am just happy for her and pray that she is too ..........:woohoo:

Hello Maris!Before I Make My Comment Regarding This Interview I Made Sure That I Grabbed And Read The Magazine Myself,Its True That The Translation Was A Little Jumbled Up But One Thing Is Confirmed Shin Hye Is Dating For 3 Years Now And Because Of Their Busy Work Schedule Most Of The Time They Are Apart But Shin Hye Is More Serious And Intensified With Their Relationship Now.And She Having A HardTime Balancing Her Personnal Life And Her Career Cause Of The Attention They Are Getting.But Still Who Is The Lucky Guy That Is For Us To Wait.Btw Maris I Am A Chinese Thats Why I Understand And Got The Copy Already.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90971

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Oh My GOD,
@lialim,
You are lucky, you grabbed the copy of magazine.
I envy of you.
Anyway, i am happy that you will have a the right translations.
thanks in advance. :)
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 8 months ago #90978

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
@lialim: dear Friend!
Thanks a lot and your comment is most welcome. With so many interpretations around the web it was essential that we also address the issue but with authencity rather than gossip. Your being Chinese and also knowing English is of immense help in that direction. We wait for your translation of the said interview with abated breath.

My another concern about the whole matter is that I do hope that she has a good interpreter during these meetings and interview so that her answer given in Korean language is interpreted accurately in the news articles
Only then we can have accuracy. I would hate to see her words misinterpreted and therefore mistranslated causing her stress and unwanted publicity. I would like us all to just stick to exactly what was said by her......nothing more or nothing less. Doing anything more would be spreading rumours or would be tantamount to gossiping.

Furthermore, I do hope that you will find time to be able to help us with more during her Chinese fan meetings and any other interviews too.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, kimloveeun
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.641 seconds