Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119757

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Ohhh..it's in korean, I guess it has engIish version.
Sis Lina, you may enjoy the pictures.
Happy weekend to you Sis.
Have a good rest yea.
hugs
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119790

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:) we will see, payment went through. :shy:

I can't wait to get hold of the InStyle magazine, Korea version. The English one have different contents from those in the Korean InStyle.

Thank u sis Lina, and sis Elana.
:kiss1:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119848

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah.... InSyle and Elle photoshoots are getting edgy n sexy....
;) :)

cr: as tagged, Weibo
:heartsh:

I prefer InStyle. :blush:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119867

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I love SH and LJS Instyle photoshoots. There was no awkwardness or hesitation between them.
And I think SH is a reserve person, she guards herself to people that she isn't close with or
comfortable but warms up after she gets to know them, and cherish those people that she lets in her circle..and I think that's a good trait of her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, jhen30

PARKSHINHYE AND LEEJONGSUK = InStyle April 2015 Issue = 9 years 1 month ago #119873

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

11030860_1591625341081076_1252030067632959137_n.jpg

[Translation] Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk for Instyle April 2015 Interview : “When I first met you.“ (1) "Darling." Will there ever be another lovely couple with such a sweet nickname like them? Two of them who spent 2 months as a couple for“Pinocchio;”and who bid farewell to each other after those 2 months. Close friends and fellow actors, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were reunited in London. Two of them who were once a couple in the drama, were bickering with each other in London, we wonder when their relationship became this great. They seem so close, boasting their ongoing “chemistry.” Whether it’s in the drama or in London, they can’t stop fluttering others’ hearts whenever they meet. We tell the last love story of this couple.When I first met you.Park Shin Hye: “We met for the first time in 2013 as models during an advertisement photoshoot. At the time, Jongsuk were busy filming “I Hear Your Voice.” First impression of him? I remember worrying about my skin because his skin was so fair and mine was a bit tan at the time.” Lee Jong Suk: “Like Shinhye said, back then I was filming my drama so I didn’t have much energy. I remember thinking Shinhye’s poses were very good. We first met for the shoot and 6 months later, we met again and had to do an interview for a TV program. I have a hard time being in front of the camera for interviews but I felt very reassured having Shinhye next to me.” Park Shin Hye: “During the interview, Jongsuk was surpisingly shy and a bit reserved, but he has a lot of aegyo.” Lee Jong Suk: “I have a handful of charming personalities.

credit (Via psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel)
.” Translation by Tumblr: pinocchio
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, librajapan, Xiaohye27

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119876

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
to continue sis jehn's post :)

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

fff.jpg

= InStyle April 2015 Issue=

[Translation] Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk for Instyle April 2015 Interview : A warm word (2) (They were asked to say a warm word to each other.) Jong Suk: Shin Hye will surely become a good actress. Although it is so obviously going to happen, that I don’t need to say it, I want to say this from the bottom of my heart. I hope that she will become an actress who can always receives lots of love, and the older she grows, the more stylish she will become.Shin Hye: Jong Suk is an actor who has warmth in his eyes. It will be great if more people can see and feel his warm eyes through his work, and now that he had acted in so many different occupations in various characters, from student to doctor, and now reporter, I’ll look forward to what he will be showing us in his next character. Jong Suk: Spider man? (Laugh)

Translation by leecheahwoon, edited by Tumblr: amyhsk

(Via psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel)

barcode_psh-13.png

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, jhen30

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119879

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
cr: soompi twitter.

bbbb.jpg

well, shes always stunning !

GOOD afternoon :) :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119880

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
the another page:

= InStyle April 2015 Issue =

ii-2.jpg

[Translation] Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk for Instyle April 2015 Interview : Mouth-blocking Kiss & Love life (4)Mouth-blocking Kiss Lee Jong Suk: “Mouth-blocking kiss? To be honest, I did it without much hesitation. The director had a very picturesque image in his mind so I did it just like the way the script have noted.” Park Shin Hye: “Usually, you would cover your mouth after a kiss but the script had the scene progressed in reverse. It was so detailed that we just did what it set out for us to do, the scene was so thoughtfully written that the kiss scene came out very beautiful.” Lee Jong Suk: “Even now, I listen to the “Pinocchio” soundtrack often; whenever I listen to the soundtrack, I feel the wind and air of that day vividly and the scene wouldp play out in my head. It was a beautiful scene.” Our 20s love lifeLee Jong Suk: “Last year, my thoughts were, ‘Forget dating, let’s just get married;’ but now, my thoughts have changed. Rather than dating and getting married, I wish to have someone who’s on my side no matter what and give me unconditional love.” Park Shin Hye: "I’m not very good with playing hard to get when it comes to dating. Back then, when I like someone, I want to do everything I can for them, I’m the type of person who’s honest with my emotions. Now I realized that to be considerate of one another, you need to put in a lot of effort. Now, I’m still contemplating about what it means to date and the effort required for the other person." Translation by Tumblr: pienocchio

barcode_psh-15.png

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, jhen30

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119882

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
= InStyle April 2015 Issue =

ll-4.jpg

[Translation] Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk for Instyle April 2015 Interview : Pinocchio and Darling Couple (3)After “Pinocchio”Lee Jong Suk: "After the drama ended, I was busy with fanmeetings and advertisement shoots. Even after the drama has ended, Shinhye and I had lots of work together." Park Shin Hye: “Right before London, we filmed the DVD commentary for “Pinocchio.” The drama is over but we meet up so often that isn’t it like continuing the feelings of the drama?” Lee Jong Suk: "I don’t feel it? haha." "Pinocchio" and Darling CouplePark Shin Hye: “Before starting the project, I had many worries. Jongsuk normally has a delicate image but I have thick double eyelids and big eyes so people were saying we wouldn’t match well. However, when the drama started, those concerns went away completely, we match better than I had expected?” Lee Jong Suk: "Contrary to that, I wasn’t worried at all. First, content of the work aside, we were casted by Director-nim who wanted to see us work together to bring out a certain something so I thought it was a great combination, and I was right!" Lee Jong Suk: “During filming, Shinhye was the mood-maker. Everyone was exhausted due to the busy filming, even our Director-nim was sensitive at times. During those times, if Shinhye was there, she would find a way to make all of us laugh. Most of the field staff were male so whenever there’s an actress on set, the atmosphere would becomes lively regardless.” Park Shin Hye: “Above all, I enjoyed learning so much from the team, not only from my fellow actors but also the sunbaenims! When we were filming, Jongsuk was there for me like “vitamin;” I matched well with everyone from Yoobi to Young Gwang Oppa, and even the sunbaenims. I had a lot of fun during our shoots so it was hard for me to let go after the drama has ended.” Translation by Tumblr: pienocchio

note:
sorry for posting it differently guys, i got the news by page and page, it wasnt updated on my source as a whole.
Mianhe again.
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, jhen30, theabong

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 month ago #119898

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003211701

PS15032300077g_99_20150323104305.jpg

translations:

[Photo] Park Shin Hye, is a real sexy charisma 'this thing'
Articles, enter 03/23/2015 10:43 a.m.

[EDAILY e News reporter Kim Min Jung - Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye has turned into a hippie couple in London.

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye is the protagonist of the drama "Pinocchio" was reunited with the star and fashion magazine 'InStyle' April pictorial.

The two men became the subject in front of the camera and perfect makeup look is reminiscent of hippies in the shooting took place in the streets and cafes of London. Taken together they are the drama "Darling couples' appearance to present the illusion Chemie as it aroused the admiration of the staff.

The two men told us in an interview led behind the scenes of 'Pinocchio' which was a hot topic in the 'hush kissing scene. "

Lee Jong-seok is "iteotgie you wrote to the bishop thought the picture was pretty outspoken as script" and "drama ceased after hearing the OST frequently, every time you hear the song memories of that time come up with a pretty scene so vividly," he said. Park Shin Hye, too, "is set to the direction of the palm in the detail seems to be nicer to kiss God came out," he said.

In addition, smoke came out to talk about Lee Jong-seok is greater the desire to improve your "smoke. So butyimyeo drove themselves "as told, Park Shin Hye is" hell tend to smoke as there were many partners work clothing clothing "and" 20 actors seem to have met all through the work, "he said.

Couples pictorial of Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye may meet in April 'InStyle'.

HERE ARE SOME COMMENTS

다른거모르겠는데 신발 진짜 이뻐 박신혜는 별로
TRANS : I do not know anything else but only really pretty shoes by Park Shin Hye wear.
왜 이쁜얘를 이렇게
TRANS: Why do she bring so pretty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.915 seconds