Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ELLE HK - March 2016.- PSH as Cover.

ELLE HK - March 2016.- PSH as Cover. 8 years 2 weeks ago #145382

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u sis @yummiejeu for the interview part translations....
:heartsh:
:side: I can't read fine prints.... so I tried to capture it

cr: wintercherub
Thank you!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

ELLE HK - March 2016.- PSH as Cover. 8 years 2 weeks ago #145384

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Haha....thanks sis@Nu2me for trying to make it bigger and more legible. Great idea to capture it! Small text is better than no text. Bigger text even better.

Her interview has some new and old answers and it is interesting. Now she is adding more detail about her parent's marriage as model to follow, having mutual respect and compromise. She used to just mention wanting to have a happy marriage like her parents and having her dad as role model. She still want to marry but postponing it until she did all she wanted to do and still want 2 kids. That's a smart thing to do is to hold off on marriage until the right person comes and getting in a relationship when you are ready to consider marriage. Some people get married too early and have a family but they are unable to do some things that they wanted because of family. Shin Hye has a good head on her shoulders and good advice from her unnies. At least Shin Hye is slowly completing her bucket list (backpack trip to Europe, graduating etc.)

One other new revelation from this interview is her favorite korean actress, Jun Ji Hyun. Jun Ji Hyun is very influential actress in Korea and abroad and rich, also talented. She used to want to follow in the footsteps of Ha Ji Won and do action drama/films. I didn't think she followed any other actress in other countries. A little surprised that she followed Maggie Cheung and Maggie had a long career in acting. It would be nice if they did do China/Korea collab on a movie together (preferably action movie) ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

ELLE HK - March 2016.- PSH as Cover. 8 years 2 weeks ago #145388

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
you're right sis @yummiejeu, Shinhye mentioned actress Ha Ji Won, and I think I read somewhere by conversation that she likes actress Jun ji Hyun and admires her. She did say before that she likes Australian actor/hunk :P Chris Hemsworth when she saw his picture with his child.

I am thankful that we are able to understand what she said translated for us. :blush:

ELLE HK - March 2016.- PSH as Cover. 8 years 2 weeks ago #145392

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
nu2me wrote:
you're right sis @yummiejeu, Shinhye mentioned actress Ha Ji Won, and I think I read somewhere by conversation that she likes actress Jun ji Hyun and admires her. She did say before that she likes Australian actor/hunk :P Chris Hemsworth when she saw his picture with his child.

I am thankful that we are able to understand what she said translated for us. :blush:

You are right sis@nu2me, she did mention she likes Chris Hemsworth especially when he was holding his child. How can this not melt your heart? He is a gentle muscular giant. :luvluv:

88772PCN_Hemsworth10-500x750.jpg

AG027539_03-500x750.jpg

Cr: celebritybabyscoop.com

But I don't recall hearing Shin Hye mentioning Jun Ji Hyun, maybe I missed that interview. :blush: And yes, I love interviews because it lets you know the person more. Looking forward to more interviews in the future when she promotes her next movie or drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

ELLE HK - March 2016.- PSH as Cover. 8 years 1 week ago #145518

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye is a Spring Muse for the March Edition of Elle Hong Kong
Posted on March 14, 2016 by ockoala

Park Shin Hye hasn’t been in a K-drama since Pinocchio in later 2014/early 2015, but her absence from the small screen feels longer than that. I think I just miss her a lot, especially with Pinocchio being such a high point project in her acting career. It was a strong well-written female lead role and she got a costar in Lee Jong Seok who exhibited the best romantic chemistry I’ve ever seen from her.

She’s been offered the leading lady role in upcoming early summer SBS drama Doctors (formerly known as Female Gangster Hye Jung) from the screenwriter of High Society, One Warm Word, and Can We Get Married and I think there’s a high chance she’ll take it. Her star continues to shine brightly overseas and she graces the cover and inside pages of the March edition of Elle Hong Kong in an excellent pictorial that is pretty and vibrant.

cr ockoala
Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.497 seconds