Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA.

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32654

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Roxie and Kwinna.
Kwinna, you have a good idea.
If everyone can make it, please proceed and don't forget upload the pictures here.
I'll looking forward to see the pictures.
Good luck Sis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kwinna

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32661

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Sure sis elana I'll make it. :-V
But we'll be needing everyone's full cooperation to make it best since we're short of days. :1
And I'll be needing your help too sis elana. :shy:
So everyone, who wants to participate please kindly post your msg/pic here. =X
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by gailnav.

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32678

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Thank you kwinna and other Philippine members for your support !!! Personally I'm really touched , you guys really can do better than what we can with the staffs only :)
I moved your thread to Feedback forum so the other members can find this thread easier :) I hope you don't mind.

Sunny
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, roxie18, Vicky, Laurabianca, kwinna

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32692

• Llordlyangel
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 45
i want to join the upcoming activity...

@ kwinna

hope i can come 2 da gathering but im too far...im in ilocos...
what should i do....:cry

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32699

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
a.) How about we set an specific time when we should all be online in this forum!
Let us see how many of the members can be online at a particular time to show our strength!

b.) Someone should tweet it to Shin Hye or his manager so that she will know that we are celebrating something
in relation to her!

c.) Someone here should make a thread for the anniversary. Every member should post a message:
1. To fellow Stars
2. To Shin Hye

Then every post should attach a picture of a Star/Stars just what SH as Go Minam did in YAB!

Star_Instant_Hot_Pack.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, gailnav, roxie18, gwen, Vicky, Laurabianca, paire

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32702

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Hello everyone! I would love to participate in the upcoming anniversary. I have a twitter account and I am following Shin Hye - I can tweet it to her...i think Sis Last Angel and the some are also following her...so we can all tweet about it...

I agree...those in the Philippines, we can gather (those who are in Manila) and those that are in the province...we can go online and have a video con...then we can tweet the pics to Shin Hye or something like that...:piggyrabbit

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, Vicky, Laurabianca, paire

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32710

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
@ pammoe, yes my dear,i had twitter account and follow Shin Hye too, i know Shin Hye will be suprised,really suprised! For those who are willing to participate in the celebration of PSHICS here in Phils please join the thread, so all of us will choose our leader and plan what activities will going to do, the place ( aside from MOA) and the important is the DATE... please STARS, thanks....:-V
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, Vicky

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32712

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
I really appreciate your ideas noonas , dongsaengs :)
Our site was launched at 16h15pm Seoul Time on January 10th . Please choose which hour is appropriate for everyone ..
And please let me know whom to send the money to, I will paypal immediately to contribute :P I'm excited :P

P/S : Please don't forget that our site has video chat feature, and I will upgrade it before the 1st anniversary, but it already works now.
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Sunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, roxie18, Vicky, Pammoe, paire

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32745

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
The idea of having a video conference is great. :bingo:
We could all chat together here we could use the video chat. :willing
Maybe could put the PSHIC'S History and achievements in video/Blog. :-V
Thanks Sunny Oppa for your support on the Filipino Stars' Gathering inline with PSHIC'S Anniversary :touched
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky

Re: PSHIC 1st ANNIVERSARY - WE NEED YOU & YOUR IDEA. 13 years 4 months ago #32801

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
The banners exclusively designed by Azu for this event . We couldn't get it printed but you can use it in the party if you want :

Thank you Azu !
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, roxie18, Vicky, azu, kwinna
Time to create page: 1.258 seconds