Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please pray for children and adolescents killed and wounded in a massacre at a school in Rio de Janeiro

Please pray for children and adolescents killed and wounded in a massacre at a school in Rio de Janeiro 13 years 1 month ago #43572

• anacriativa
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 90
On April 7, in the morning,a psychopath raided a school in a suburban neighborhood here in Rio with a revolver and fired several times against children and adolescents (he chose who him would kill) and when he hit by a police officer,he committed suicide . The result was 12 children and adolescents killed and others wounded, many still in critical condition.

Therefore, I urge everyone to pray for the souls of these innocent children and teenagers dead and also those who survived, not only the injured but also for others who certainly are traumatized.

Also pray for parents, relatives and friends of these young people. They are desolate and desperate.

Positive energy is always good

I thank you all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, klm_adebayor, Khyteleene, twotaur

Re: Please pray for children and adolescents killed and wounded in a massacre at a school in Rio de Janeiro 13 years 1 month ago #43585

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
another tragic story...our prayers are with the friends and family of the victims...so sad...

Re: Please pray for children and adolescents killed and wounded in a massacre at a school in Rio de Janeiro 13 years 1 month ago #43596

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Ana,
It was so tragic!!
Why the innocent children?
They are many sick and crazy people around the world.. so scary.
Our prayers for strength, peace and comfort are with the friends and family of the victims.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca

Re: Please pray for children and adolescents killed and wounded in a massacre at a school in Rio de Janeiro 13 years 1 month ago #43826

• anacriativa
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 90
Dear Friends,
Really can not understand why killing innocent children and adolescents. The killer was a former pupil at the school and left a suicide letter. Among other things he claimed to have suffered bulliyng. This no longer justifies the crime,but in this case is even worse because he didn't acquainted those young people, since he was 24 and his victims were between 9 and 14 years.There are still hospitalized victims.

Yes, like him, there are many sick and insane people in the world. Look what happened in Holland too. I also pray to Dutch victims ... And may God protect us!
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds