Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FAQ about IT guy

FAQ about IT guy 13 years 5 months ago #28080

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Sunny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me, betsy, elankham, gailnav, Last_Angel

Re: FAQ about IT guy 13 years 5 months ago #28130

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
@Sunny:Omo, it is so bad that it happened, hope you'd be okay. ;)
This is an eye opener to everyone so that "we" would be a little more careful of things that we do and say especially
the "new stars/members." Thanks for sharing us a bit of things that happened in the past, with that we are now
aware and enlightened. Thanks for sharing this site to all of us, yeah you have our support! Sunny Fighting! :)
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, Last_Angel

Re: FAQ about IT guy 13 years 5 months ago #28169

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
It is sad that people continuously inflict malice and pain to others, freely on the internet without thinking through. The net is a brilliant technology, not meant to destroy another or other people or community.

Cyber bullying and convincing others maliciously is sickening to say the least. How I wish it would stop. One day perhaps.

Let us stay positive and not be swayed by "attacks", it is "sooooo highschool" so to speak !!!!!

I honestly believe our members are fun loving, happy, good-natured people and these annoying tricks we don't have time of day. Goodness of heart and mind and positive aura is how I feel in this community of fans and friends.

When we were having problems with our site, we don't use twitter, blogs, other sites to claim that we are being "attack" again and again by another site. How stupid can that be !! We fix it and move on !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, pj0t, betsy, elankham, gailnav, Last_Angel

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds