Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TUTORIAL : Writing PSHIC’s wordpress blog with Windows Live Writer

TUTORIAL : Writing PSHIC’s wordpress blog with Windows Live Writer 13 years 4 months ago #30233

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Reposting from this post in my blog : www.park-shin-hye.com/star/sunny/2010/11...windows-live-writer/

Hello everyone,

Today I will give you a step by step tutorial to write your blog easily with a free tool of Microsoft Live Essentials 2011 . It’s just a few simple steps, and you can post and share with thousands members of Park Shin Hye International Community right from your desktop. I choose this tool to introduce to you today as an example, but this system works with any WordPress Desktop Client, so just choose the one you like for yourself.

Step 1 : If you don’t have Microsoft Live Essentials 2011 yet, please download it from this link : explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials?os=other

If your blog hasn’t been enabled the client feature, choose Settings -> Writing on your dashboard and fill the check boxes like this :

Step 2: Choose Windows Live Writer from your Start Menu

Step 3: Enter your wordpress blog address. For example , mine is : www.park-shin-hye.com/star/sunny

Enter your username and password, you can choose to remember it on your computer if it’s your own PC

Step 4: Waiting for Windows Live Writer to access and verify the information

Step 5: Start posting, if you’re familiar with Microsoft Office Word, it’s completely similar to it.

Click publish when it’s done, you can also choose to preview the post when it displays on your blog with the tabs below the post interface. It’s quite easy, believe me, just try it and you will get addicted :wahaha

That’s all for today. If you don’t have your blog yet, why don’t apply to have one ? You can find the information here : www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/12-FAQ/29...s-for-Senior-Members

Have a great weekend ! Don’t forget to join with us here. We love you
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Sunny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, Last_Angel, azu

Time to create page: 0.735 seconds