TOPIC: Shin Hye news in Newsen Campbell by press

Shin Hye news in Newsen Campbell by press 13 years 4 months ago #32044

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784

Park Shin Hye, to greet the New Year in Taiwan "can not see the snow though .."

(date:20th December 2010).

8d32831822b1e3c586d6b68d.jpg

Park Shin Hye in Taiwan Taipei, the capital of the New Year.
Shooting in Taiwan series "Tornado steward "of the Park Shin Hye is expected to be back to South Korea in early February next year.
Park Shin Hye start shooting in Taiwan series since October, starring for the first time appeared in the overseas.

When her long stay in Taiwan, the nearby fans, "Come to Taiwan. " "Are you cold? " greetings and should have assistance.
Park Shin Hye, through their own mini-homepage and tweeter to inform everyday situations and lists of people miss a sense of relief alone. She recently published in the tweeter "This year, told me that there is no winter. to see the weather in Taipei today, although sooner or later it will snow , but I hope to see winter. "inform their current situation the text.

In addition, the "Tornado steward " adapted from the Japanese cartoon "ハ く と ご の ヤ Te! ", the man carrying the debt Hayate (ハ ヤ Te) and the zaibatsu family lady Nani (Park Shin Hye) of kidnappings carried out romantic comedy.

p/s: google translation via Baidu.

Beside Newsen, Shin Hye also number 1 on Nate search on the same date.
Picture 2_2010-12-22.png

Wish Shin Hye will do the best in Taiwan. We are always love and support Shin Hye.
SHIN HYE FIGHTING.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, gwen, Vicky, iloveHACCI

Re: Shin Hye news in Newsen Campbell by press 13 years 4 months ago #32045

• new_dani
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 61
SH don't sorrowful although you is sure people state is a lot take care of and care so that you not feel xself. SH you beautiful and highly talented artist first one .
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds