Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37465

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Outside the building:

248343930.jpg

Credit : parkshinhye.net ( SH's official fanclub )
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klm_adebayor, gailnav, Lina507, Vicky, azu, iloveHACCI

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37471

• gwen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 282
1_2011-02-26.jpg

2_2011-02-26.jpg

3_2011-02-26.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klm_adebayor, Vicky, azu, iloveHACCI, ParkJangian

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37473

• gwen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 282
1_2011-02-26-2.jpg

cr:shin hye baidu bar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, klm_adebayor, gailnav, Lina507, Vicky, azu, iloveHACCI, ParkJangian, jewelmoi

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37476

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
OMG OMG I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this girl so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37484

• azu
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 616
she looks pretty......hanbook (double pretty) :luvluv: :heartsh:

hey...i want that chocolate rabbit outfit =X
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by azu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37486

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
@azu: I want to be that chocolate rabbit :kiss1:
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: azu

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37488

• azu
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 616
errrr.......am not giving up :onhot:
then.....i want to be her hanbook =D =X

ops....ot ody :shy:

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37489

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
@azu: lol not like you, I just want to be her Iphone and it's enough. I would be able to see her face everyday and YES ! Any thing personal :D

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37491

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you gwen for posting those pictures :luvluv: :luvluv:

Shin Hye looks very pretty, I wish there would be some videos from the event.

Re: Park Shin Hye will appears in Lee Seung Hwan’s Charity Performance 13 years 2 months ago #37530

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Shin Hye appearance with hanbook make news in NATE.
This is the link..
news.nate.com/view/20110227n07046

Google translation a bit weird. That why we need Korean translator badly. Oh GOD, please send angel here...:pray:

Bunny Lee Seung Hwan - a surprise turn attention're Beautiful Bride "chakage live!"

[Newsen joyeongyeong News]

Singer and actor Lee Seung Hwan Lee Wan is a delight for the eyes of netizens has disguised surprise.

Singer HUE (jeongjihwan) pm and February 26 in their Twitter "chakagesalja performances, gorgeous room and gwiyomyi ~ sinhye and seunghwan release" with the text and one picture was released.

Lee Seung Hwan Jin in four rabbit fur coat wearing a blue and orange wearing sunglasses gives offbeat look cute and Lee Wan reveals itself in a long time and our tradition for the bride wearing the costume jokduri dasogothan have not changed a pose and showed off a beautiful look.

This photo netizens say "seunghwan Hyung age forty's ... Jamison ㅋ ㅋ really young lives seemed. Lazio", "sinhyeyang too looks nice ~ really get married I'm gonna," "getting home to keep a rabbit is? Heh good one does he botemyi and . Terrific Season 3 will be the energetic participation. kingwangjjang "," Let's all live all chakage "has shown such reactions.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung Hwan's charity concert 'chakage live season 2: Beautiful ~ hell infinite RT.' AX Korea last February 26 (gwangjangdong gu, Seoul) was held in an atmosphere of enthusiasm from. This event means to live with our neighbors, meditate and undisputed events and performances of the festival, various forms of charitable donations and helped write the practice was a hot reaction.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Vicky, iloveHACCI, Alice
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds