Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: University student Park Shin Hye's 'class registration fail' photo evokes sympathy

University student Park Shin Hye's 'class registration fail' photo evokes sympathy 13 years 2 months ago #36866

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Actress Park Shin Hye panicked upon failing to register for the classes she wants for the upcoming semester.

Park Shin Hye, 21 years old, is currently studying Theatre and Movies at JoongAng University in South Korea. On the 16th of February, she wrote on her Twitter "Without saying, failed to pre-register for classes. Need to click crazily tomorrow morning...Should I choose Musical Training or not?"

But the next day, she failed to enrol for the classes she wants and out of frustration, she ranted "Frustration mode... sad, paid 500,000 won and can't even take my (major) classes. It would be ok if only I could take classes, but if I'm not able to retify..does this mean i shouldn't go to school? Need to look for classes. Looks like I'm going to have to go to Heuk Suk-dong."

Along with her rant, she posted a photo titled "Adverse effect of class registration on one person. This is the state of the university student Park Shin Hye."

The photo aroused much sympathy among netizens who commented "cute", "Shin Hye is just a normal university student" and "class registration is very frustrating".

Credit: Korean newspapers

박신혜 수강신청 실패‥분노의 '도리도리?'

배우 박신혜가 수강신청에 실패한 후 패닉 상태에 빠진 자신의 모습을 셀프카메라로 남겨 화제선상에 올랐다.

현 재 중앙대학교 연극영화과에 재학 중인 박신혜는 지난 16일 "수강신청 실패..내일 아침 광클해야겠네요. 서울 오자마자 아파서 장바구니도 못 담았는데. 슬퍼요..고민 고민 뮤지컬 실습을 들을 것인가 말 것인가.. 쿨럭"이란 글을 트위터에 남겼다.

그 러나 다음 날에도 수강 신청에 실패한 박신혜는 "좌절모드..500만원 내고 전공수업도 못 듣는 슬픔. 전공만 들으면 되는데^^ 정정기간에도 안될 수도 있다고 하면..학교 다니지 말라는 건가요? 교양이나 뒤적거려봐야지..흑석동 가게 생겼군. 수강신청 못한 1인의 부작용상태(사친참조) 정상적이지 못함. 대학생 박신혜는 이렇답니다"라는 재치 만점의 글을 게재했다.

이처럼 수강신청의 어려움을 토로한 박신혜의 글과 사진에 네티즌들은 십분 공감한다는 분위기.
네티즌들은 "박신혜도 평범한 대학생처럼 느껴진다", "수강신청, 정말 힘들어!!", "좌절감에 빠진 사진 대박이닷!"이란 댓글을 달며 뜨거운 관심을 나타내고 있다.

art1298014249.jpg
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, gailnav, Khyteleene, Vicky, connies, azu, iloveHACCI, kwinna, Mi-Nam

Re: University student Park Shin Hye's 'class registration fail' photo evokes sympathy 13 years 2 months ago #37043

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Awww, poor SH! I am sure she really wanted to register and go back to her studies after coming back.

I hope she was able to get at least some of the classes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: University student Park Shin Hye's 'class registration fail' photo evokes sympathy 13 years 2 months ago #37146

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Park Shin Hye expresses her ’sadness’ in failing to sign up for classes

Actress Park Shin Hye expressed her disappointment in her failure to sign up for classes in time through a comical set of pictures.

Through her Twitter, Park Shin Hye wrote, “Haha ^-^;; I failed to sign up for my classes…When I came to Seoul, I became sick and couldn’t even go shopping for food…sad. I’m thinking if I should take musical practice classes or not…cough”.

Continuing, she lamented, “I failed to sign up for all my classes. Cry cry. I couldn’t even sign up for one. Sad mode. I’m sad that I paid 500,000 won and couldn’t even take the classes for my major. I just need to take the classes for my major ^^If they say that I can’t even petition for the classes, does it mean that they don’t want me to go to school? I’m going to see if I can take a liberal arts class… ”

Park Shin Hye is currently attending Joong Ang University. However, because she was unable to sign up for her classes, it will be hard for her to graduate on time.

She then stated, “I’m going to go to the department office. This is the side effect of a person who is not normal because she couldn’t take any classes. It is hard to be college student Park Shin Hye.”

Netizens who saw this also felt her disappointment and left words of advice, “I had that happen to me before too.” “It’s okay, everything will work out”, and “Go the the department office and ask them to let you in.”

Source + Picture: Money Today
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, Vicky, iloveHACCI, Mi-Nam

Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds