Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye is ready to pitch if the Kia Tigers call

Park Shin Hye is ready to pitch if the Kia Tigers call 12 years 10 months ago #52727

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
20110625_parkshinhye_1-459x715.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently shared that she would like to stand on the post-season mound for the KIA Tigers.

She revealed, “I’m personally a KIA fan. KIA fans always tweet me asking me to throw the first pitch for them, but KIA has yet to contact me about that yet.” She laughed and added, “I’d really like to for the post-season, so please contact me!”

Park Shin Hye threw the first pitch back in 2006 for the play-off between KIA and Hanhwa and impressed everyone by throwing with her left hand, which earned her the nickname, ‘Randy Shin Hye’.

She continued, “I’ve always been a fan of Lee Jong Bum, but I like Kim Sun Bin and An Chi Hong lately. There’s been a lot of injuries within KIA lately, so it worries me. I’m not that worried thanks to the newly added Lee Bum Ho, since he’s doing so well lately.”

shinhyebaseball.jpg

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Nate
credit: allkpop
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by gailnav.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, newbie, connies, l2ainl3ow

Re: Park Shin Hye is ready to pitch if the Kia Tigers call 12 years 10 months ago #52747

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I hope Kia Tigers boss already contact her regarding these matter..
c45_2011-06-25.gif

She is a sport lover and openly said a fan of Le Bum Ho.
miss-bone-80_2011-06-25.gif

She really loves baseball and also popular with her nickname as 'Randy Shin Hye'. (Randy Johnson is a well-known American left-handed baseball pitcher)

miss-bone-128_2011-06-25.gif

Thanks sis Gail for the news.

c28_2011-06-25.gif

50255_67506406651_2646_n.jpg

Lee Bum Ho.
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Re: Park Shin Hye is ready to pitch if the Kia Tigers call 12 years 10 months ago #52752

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
she's such a sportsgirl and know that she loves baseball the best...
i wish the president of KIA got a chance to read that and get his PR people to call on her to give her her wish!!!

Go SHin Hye go!!!

Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.720 seconds