Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #111361

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
can kim Woo Bin and Shin Hye just date together just this Christmas and New year? just a wish...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #111442

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Good evening sis @eve.....nice to see you back :) hope you had a wonderful vacation

2049178379_4c724f9c.jpg

Hot actress Park Shin Hye 2014.

Park Shin Hye showcasing a different look at the picture tube and screen with "one-on" is currently airing SBS drama 'Pinocchio' and movies. First, Pinocchio Park Shin Hye is going into a challenge and Social Affairs has settled in a press choein Hello minutes into the cutthroat world. People power is greater towards the truth, because the hiccups every time you try to cheat or cut yourself every time you lie with the movie Pinocchio syndrome. Like to dalpo (Lee Jong-seok) because you can not hiccup sugar mill in the heart tucked Park Shin Hye is sometimes bright smile and others may not make cuts in reverse, sometimes breathed life into the station aeteutham cuts. Pinocchio syndrome proudly accept their first fingering each other's wounds rather than cut their wounds can not lie, but always do not tell the soknae adorable he looks a mipji.

In particular, crying, and FIG throwing shoes, Park Shin Hye had to laugh even hiccups hiccups metabolic hiding places in the hands of the script does not naturally outgoing sound and the break to digest and practice of such natural expression hiccup sound out of your stay in the mouth has committed to. So was born the color of Park Shin Hye cuts are loved only referred to by the nickname 'Pinocchio' fans' Ying assembly.

The last 24 days opened to men, women, and children ages even caught the 'one-on' in Park Shin Hye is 'Pinocchio' in cuts and has made 180 minutes by another sad beautiful queen. With excellent purple drama queen in a crisis to be sacrificed in the power struggle in his palace, but no smarts to deal with one side to beat yourself without losing the elegance also with women. 'On the original "Park Shin Hye is in the next room, but had loved King (Yoo Yeon-seok) at a young age by the appearance of the young queens bearing the screen filled with sadness and lonely enough to express the inner surface of the queen played a delicate hot-rolled steel. Showed a delayed convergence of sadness and sometimes a pale smile and look of understated drama queen alone bear the loneliness that is visible to the audience, leaving a lingering deep slip debut actress Park Shin Hye is 11 years.

Park Shin Hye agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment "2014 was a year thanks to Park Shin Hye and happy. The second Asia tour met them across the sea to meet fans through 'one on the' drama 'Pinocchio' and the film could show a different look in the works. 2015 will show even trying to look better, "he said thanked.

Park Shin Hye will show a new aspect to take the 31 days proceeding SBS 'Drama Awards' MC is coming.

Article. Choi This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Photos provided. S.A.L.T. Entertainment

[SNS DRAMA] [Ten Asian newsstand Shortcuts
[EVENT] musical, theater, film and Asia X Dock

cr to Naver

******* I hope the message gets through.....translated through google translate :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #111464

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
2014's Screens Were All About Park Shin Hye
December 30, 2014

[by Nawael Khelil] 2014 was a hot year for actress Park Shin Hye. She is receiving a lot of love for diving into distinct characters in drama ‘Pinocchio’ and movie ‘The Royal Tailor’.

First, on the small screen, she plays Choi In Ha, a society reporter who’s trying to survive in this very fierce and competitive world. She has the syndrome of Pinocchio which allows her to, every time she lies to someone – or to herself – go for a round of hiccups, making her a strong force toward truth. Suffering from this situation, she can’t play catch me if you can with the guy she loves – Dal Pyo (Lee Jong Suk) – nor pretend to date someone else while hiding her feelings for him because she will be discovered right away. The actress brings life to this character with a bright smile on day, a lot of affection an other, and more.

In Ha accepts her situation and tends to be able to recognize other people’s pain but not acknowledge hers. Also, as she can’t lie, she’s very honest and, surprisingly, Koreans like that a lot. The loveliness of her hiccup situation, whenever she cries, laughs or bursts out of anger, adds to the affection. Park is said to have practiced a lot to make those hiccups sound the most natural.

In ‘The Royal Tailor’, which was released on December 24, Park Shin Hye undergoes a 180% transformation. She’s not the cute and lovely In Ha anymore but a beautiful and sad Queen. In a time of battles, she’s sentenced to be sacrificed on for her Palace but she copes with the situation with wisdom, elegance and dignity. In ‘The Royal Tailor’, Park delicately plays a very young Queen who managed to get next to her love (the King, played by Yoo Yeon Seok) but still feels a lot of sadness and loneliness. Park Shin Hye has been acting for 11 years and she still impresses not only her fans but the mass public in Korea.

S.A.L.T Entertainment – her agency – stated, “2014 was a thankful and happy year for Park Shin Hye. She was able to meet a lot of her fans through her second Asia tour as well as to express different charms on both small and big screens with ‘Pinocchio’ and ‘The Royal Tailor’. She will be working even harder in 2015.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will be hosting the SBS’s Drama Awards on December 31, spending the last night of the year in style and success. (photos by S.A.L.T)

Source:bntnews
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, hacci143, Chars, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #111515

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
"신인 마음으로 돌아간 정우성, 올해의 스타상"

Remember this lady interviewer..... she has quite a collections of pictures with Korean celebrities...
"Return to the rookie Jung Woo Sung mind, this year's Star Awards "

LINK. Here
:heartsh:

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #111552

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Shinhye trending no 1 with Baek Ji young

cr as tagged

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #111555

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
2014, the year of Park Shin-hye

restmb_jhidxmake.php-8.jpeg

Given her success on both the big and small screen, actress Park Shin-hye has successfully qualified for the crown of hallyu queen of 2014.

Currently starring on the SBS drama “Pinocchio,” Park plays the female lead Choi In-ha who suffers from Pinocchio syndrome, a fictional symptom that makes her unable to tell lies.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-9.jpeg

The distinctive characteristics of Park’s role and her romantic chemistry with actor Lee Jong-suk are adding fun to the drama, which has swept the highest average viewer rating for Wednesday-Thursday television series for six weeks in a row.

On the big screen, Park shows a different facet of her talent in the period film “The Tailors.” In contrast to her playful and energetic character from the drama, Park exudes mature grace, elegance and a noble personality.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-10.jpeg

In “The Tailors,” Park plays the queen who is on the verge of falling victim to political discord between the Joseon royal family and the divided courtiers. Park boasts graceful beauty, wearing the traditional Korean hanbok outfit.

“Park had a meaningful year in 2014, getting involved in a drama, a movie and meeting fans from overseas. The star will continue her efforts to become a better actor in 2015,” the 24-year-old’s agency S.A.L.T Entertainment was quoted as saying.

Park is also to participate as an emcee for the 2014 SBS Drama Awards on Wednesday.

cr to kpopherald
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #111570

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
when i read that article of kim min jin just earlier,
i eally confirmed that min-jin is really a fan of shinhye ! just reveiw min-jin's works!

well, 2015 will be another year for park shin hye ! im sure after her pinocchio , another drama will arise. after the sanguiwon, they will be planning to give another project for her !
another ost of hers, another magazines issue covers and another modelling, another fashion styles and more millions of fans are added, and then we will be getting more members of family in here !

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

too excited for 2015 !

long live !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #111936

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Take a look at Kpop Herald's TOP 4 articles!

LINK: kpopherald.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #112050

• KennyS
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
Jenzzy wrote:
Great!!! @kennyS bring in exclusive pictures here at PSHIC!.....why don't you get ticket for the event if you are sure to go so you'll get a good seat :) just a suggestion....

:shy:

I'm sure there will be a lot of restrictions if I just go as a normal fan without representing anywhere. :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #112051

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
KennyS wrote:
Jenzzy wrote:
Great!!! @kennyS bring in exclusive pictures here at PSHIC!.....why don't you get ticket for the event if you are sure to go so you'll get a good seat :) just a suggestion....

:shy:

I'm sure there will be a lot of restrictions if I just go as a normal fan without representing anywhere. :pray:

i understand @kennyS......whatever pic you can get it would be acceptable.....if it's not possible it's alright :) :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.070 seconds