[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113053

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
From DramaFever:

AQUARIUS (January 20 - February 18)

Celebrity Aquarius: Park Shin Hye

Overall Luck: * * *

You can focus on building up your career now and not waste time.

Love: * * *

You're so busy at work that you may neglect your special someone.

Work: * * * *

You are feeling very alert and can pick up new knowledge or skills quickly.

Money: * *

If you're not sure about what to do with money, play it safe.

Health: 68%

It's time to clean out your refrigerator and start the new year with a new diet.

Singles: * * *

If you are interested in someone, you can make friends with that person's friends first.

Best Color: Jade

Best Number: 1

Relationship Index: * * *

Most Compatible Sign: Capricorn

Luck Day: January 15

You may meet a great match today.

Bad Luck Day: January 12

You and your special someone should nurture more trust in each other.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113076

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin-hye in SBS news

IMG_20150113_104745.jpg

IMG_20150113_104747.jpg

IMG_20150113_104749.jpg

IMG_20150113_104751.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113098

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
I am so happy she is appears in the news.
She is darIing for SBS.
SBS, pIease have her as permanent in great variety programme!!

miss-bone-147_2015-01-13.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113102

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
yes sis.. its refreshing to see our Shinhye in the news.. ;)
here's a yt video.. :)

cr: PSHARAB8

rough trans:
At first, the video shows that film sites and locations featured in 'You Who Came From the Star' are popular tourist sites for the Chinese people.
Then, the theme of the video changes.
This video is saying that Korean dramas and other Hallyu stuff are being blocked from Chinese countries even though popular because they don't want Koreans to gain money.
Therefore, the main Korean producers, writers, etc. get half or barely 10% of money when they feature their Korean videos, movies, dramas, etc. while the Chinese get most of the money and even scout the producers and writers and use them to make Chinese dramas so that Korean dramas won't be as popular and have the Chinese dramas with a Korean style to it or have the Chinese version of Korean TV shows, dramas, etc.
Therefore, this is worrying people because Hallyu and Korean dramas represent part of the Korean culture and if this is happening, the Korean culture will be diminishing.
Many examples they feature are of 'Pinocchio' and how it was said to be sold $280,000 to the Chinese per episode, but later because of the drama being blocked and how some Chinese dramas are copying the storyline and such of 'Pinocchio' and other dramas, the drama producers and SBS of 'Pinocchio' only got $10,000 per episode rather than the originally promised amount and then the Chinese government and media officials are taking these drama featuring rights and having the Chinese citizens pay THEM and not the original drama production team, actors, and SBS, MBC, and KBS to watch 'Pinocchio' and other Korean dramas.
trans: TheFoodMonster on soompi
Related article

SARFT D-day Arrives, Starting 2015 No Overseas Show Can Air Online in China Unless Complete

D-day has arrived in the halls of the Chinese domestic viewing experience and the howls of rage and sadness abound. Late last year in 2014, the almighty SARFT (State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film) issued one of its inexplicable decrees concerning what can be aired in China whether on the big screen, televisions, and even internet viewing portals. This particular decree had widespread ramifications that reverberated strongly in US television entertainment as well as K-drama land. SARFT’s edict demanded that starting in 2015, no overseas shows can be aired online in China if it’s not completed already, and those must first be screened by SARFT and approved.

The US television industry naturally went batshit since US shows are seasonal and run for many years before a series finale airs so there is no way popular shows will ever see the light of day over the Chinese web waves. K-dramas are less problematic since the short ones are 16-episodes and the long weekend dramas still have finite episodes upwards of 50-episodes. But this still means K-dramas can no longer be live-aired online and must wait for a show finish before getting SARFT approval. Last year all the popular K-dramas made headlines for how much it sold the online rights to various Chinese video portals like Youku or iQiyi, not to mention how many times a drama was viewed in China became a badge of its popularity. That’s all over (for) now.

C-netizens were hoping SARFT either backtracked on this edict or postponed the enforcement, but sadly that’s not to be. Starting January 1st of this year, K-drama fans in China grew increasingly concerned when there have no new K-dramas streaming legally over the Chinese video portals whether its new SBS weekend drama Birth of a Family, MBC prime time dramaKill Me Heal Me, or any news of upcoming KBS drama Spy which lots of Jaejoong fans in China have been anticipating. The still airing K-dramas which premiered in late 2014 will be allowed to finish up its legal streaming run on the video portals which purchased the exclusive rights, including Pinocchio, Healer, The King’s Face, Punch, Pride & Prejudice, and so forth.

This is why there have been no news articles on how much upcoming Hyun Bin drama Hyde, Jekyll, Me sold to China video streaming since the big video streaming companies can no longer buy rights to air a K-drama until it finishes the entire run and obtains SARFT approval. Same goes for Kill Me Heal Me which doesn’t have an official Chinese video airing platform since the airing rights hasn’t been scooped up in China. This edict won’t affect HK-dramas since it’s one country-two systems so HK-entertainment is not considered overseas. Not sure if TW-dramas will fall under this radar since that’s a touchy political question there. J-doramas are less popular in China but still have plenty of fans, all of whom are equally disappointed not to be able to live-watch news shows, unless pirated of course.

© 2015, ockoala. All rights reserved.
source: koalasplayground.com/2015/01/09/sarft-d-...nless-complete/ ;
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113130

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
@nu2me those pictures of SH with cartoon guys, is that a photo app?

@irene interesting news, sometime ago Japan or whoever was in charge was running an anti-Halyu campaign too, I think it's still on going.

TBH, i don't know where to stand regarding this issue. My patriotic self would agree to these regulations because it will protect and preserve culture, and support local artists/shows/movies/concerts. But my fangirling self would go berserk if I don't get to watch kdramas/movies esp. If SH is in it and my other fave k actors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113151

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Park Shin-hye, Park Min-young in reporter’s fashion

(relateed to jenzzy's post on pinocchio thread about shinhye's reporter fashion )

SBS drama “Pinocchio” and KBS2 drama “Healer” have thrown out the conventional idea that a story about reporters would never be successful. By putting romance into the dramas, both have gained popularity from many local viewers.

Actress Park Shin-hye plays the role of a rookie journalist who cannot tell a lie in “Pinocchio” while Park In-young, the heroine of “Healer,” plays an online newspaper reporter.

Park Shin-hye’s character In-ha usually wears an oversized padded jumper in her role as a new reporter covering police. Her stylist gives a color point to her outfits to look trendy and adorable, which may look boring otherwise. When she is in front of a camera, she dons a neat suit to look trustworthy.

Park Min-young, who plays an entertainment reporter for an online media outlet, opts for a casual style to look comfortable. She wears a patterned coat or blouson to portray her outgoing character.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and SBS and KBS photos.

restmb_jhidxmake2.jpg

what do yah think??
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113180

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
sis @nicole no comparison at all....need i say more? i am in PSHIC :)

wow!....all out support from Shin Hye's japanese fans :heartsh:

B7PRS6DIgAAvI_O.jpg

B7PVVQ7CUAM472K.jpg

B7PVVQkCEAAcjif.jpg

B7PVVQ2CQAAuphq.jpg

B7PVVV5CUAA1RRQ.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, nahathy.10@gmail.com

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113195

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
@LukaforLove... oh I need to get home n check the source.. will post here later...

@Jenzzy... how do you call those curled food ? saw it in Main Street but it is chinese made wrapped over a tiny hotdog... wonder if it is just the same ? no english name written....hmm

Shin Hye's Japanese fans are always supporting her. Very very nice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113196

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
hi sis @eve.....i think these are spiral potatoes on a stick.....we have it here in the Philippines and we call it Tornado Potato on a stick :) not sure though if it is one and the same.....oh sis they have so many street food in Korea and they are so delicious!.....the one you are saying with hotdogs are what you call corn dogs :) correct me if I'm wrong.....sorry there is no name of the food written on the picture :wahaha :1 =D
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 months ago #113221

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Interesting.... I learn something new again... Thank you sis @jenzzy... Oh dear will try it tomorrow... I guess I will just have to point.. don't know the name in Chinese.. :blush:
:heartsh:

Btw... Do you have Blu-Ray ?

Found this in weibo.... a pretty picture of Shinhye

cr: as tagged
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, Jenzzy
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.730 seconds