Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78147

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis nu2me..now that u mentioned about Se Young..yeah she has more exposure than Shinhye. To add to ur list she also mc-ed inkigayo(or one of the music shows), she did a movie about long time couples rekindling their love on a road trip or something, and she was also featured with Shinhye on a camping log show. Grrr...for the sake of our sanity, although Shinhye only appeared on few shows last year but all were hit shows. After wgm, Se Young is sure to be more famous
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by nzida.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78148

..i felt the same way, as you guys.

I remembered an article about heirs where shin hye is in the cover photo and some lowly creature ( whoever she is better not to show up) then commented "how lame, that PSH's picture was there instead of LMH". If we are hurt by these, how much more shin hye herself reading that. If you haven't read articles like in alkpop and other minoz fanbase, you better not it will just pissed you off...I don't understand how do moderators in that site do their job when other comments are all about bad mouthing and insulting others. But it's good to know PSH has angels behind her back, "One did posted LMH's before and after surgery photo" and so to show off...How come they don't bash actresses who are obviously fake beauties but praise them all the more...and they would bash shin hye for not being so pretty...:superkiss: Jealousy is the word.
So sometimes I also hope that she will be paired with less popular actor so she won't be bashed like this. In "Dont worry I'm a Ghost" she hadn't receive any bad comments because they care less about the actor. Pretty boys have a lot of crazy fans and as if those fans could have them in real life... LOL. ..So me, I learned my lesson, i will just stay here and enjoy all the good comments and posts about shin hye.
I hope shin hye is really having fun these days with her family and not being affected with nasty rumors...and so we should stop worrying. I don't think Se Young is getting more attention than shin hye, she hasn't even reached 1/8 of what shin hye has achieved.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78149

• nzida
  • Expert Star
I avoid reading comments in allkpop, koala and dramabeans. The comments there when featured Shinhye was always nasty. I dont even see the point of giving nasty comments about her unless they are jealous. Why even bother reading news about her if u dont like her, right?

Sometimes i hope Shinhye is the type that could care less about people's comments on her

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78156

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi! I am back after a long sleep...

@ sis nzida; NOT COOL that someone copied your comment. Why would that person do that? And which comment?

Sigh...Sorry sisters, I have once again opened a can of worms in regards to this topic. This topic has always been one of the most sensitive here, but this topic is one of the things that incenses me the most in regards to Shin Hye's company. I looked up SALT and there really are only 4 stars there, the most amous being of course Shin Hye. Similarly, Min Ho's Starhaus Entertainment also only has 4 stars, he being the most famous. Shin Hye and Min Ho are both pretty much the breadwinners for their company, and I can see how hard Starhaus Entertainment works to promote MH even though I sometimes think they are overdoing it whereas SALT does not seem to be doing much to actively promote Shin Hye. Why Is there such a difference?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, yunihz, danieladragan, mana ^-^, Bluer, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78160

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, nzida, danieladragan, mana ^-^, Bluer, sonia loubaresse, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78161

• aroc61
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
@ mandy very well explain, psh huge fanst are educated and more mature so they have respect to all the kstars.

we are not like those fans from other site who have crab mentality, so i dont dwell on those bad comments and

insecure people. we all know that our princess has a big fanbase in asia and usa and some countries in the.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, sonia loubaresse, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78162

That is the difference between Hollywood And Korean movie world.It is really a pitty if PSH is a hollywood star. then she is now the hottest actress and films and all those stuff will be waiting or banging on her door !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78163

The first time I saw "Don't worry I'm a Ghost" I thought what a pretty girl . At that time I don't care about Asian movies( sp. Korean or whatever) because I find them boring. I was a good fan of hollywood films.( I didn't recognized Park Shin Hye at that time, I hardly knew her, I only knew that she left behind a very pleasant feeling ) . And then I saw " You 're beautiful" Nah!! I said to myself who is this girl???? And now ! from that momment on , I'm hook . She is the dream of every mother to have. And wish of every young girl to be I am very sure. That is why I can not understand the Korean movie world . They have an ace( PSH) in the hand but they are trying to distroy her. All their actresses looks all the same they will not stand a chance in Hollywood but MIss Shin Hye she is different.. She have this unique , vormidable as the frenchman would say face!and body, not to mention her character she is simply superb in whatever you look I hope she will be snap by Hollywood or Europe film world soon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78167

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
I feel that it's Shinhye who decides how much and which projects she would like to work on. Before last year her priorities were more towards her studies and hence she took just a movie and a drama with few CFs etc. There has been a shift in her thinking in regards to that now. That's why and also because of her tenth anniversary we got to see more of her in various projects. She seems ready now to devote more time as an entertainer.
Shinhye is a very down to earth and mature girl who does a wonderful job of balancing her personal and professional life. She does not neglect her family, friends and others who are important to her at the expense of her work. She also has many interests that she likes to give time to. It's this attitude of hers that is so admirable because she is able to lead as normal a life as possible for a celebrity of her calibre.
This latest disappearing from public eye is just such an instance where she needs her space and time for herself so that she is recharged and rearing to get back to work. After the hectic routine of last year, If she does not take time off.......she would be burnt out and not be able to give her best to the next project.........her first movie where she will be the main female actress. It's a big responsibility because in a short time she needs to show her best that will in turn draw the audience to watch her movie.
I, for one am happy with the way she is going about achieving her goals , dreams and at the same time not loosing during this process...........the person that she was meant to be.......Park Shin Hye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, danieladragan, mana ^-^, Bluer, hacci143

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 months ago #78168

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Nicely put Sis Mandy, that's why I hope Shinhye won't be too bothered by the negative comments.

My comments that was copied were parts from my posts on Shinhye's silence maybe due to hurt by ppl's comments about her brother, not seeing Shinhye much in social media compared to Minho and Woobin and her agency should leverage on her fame after Heirs. *please at least edit my words and write it ur own way even though the idea is the same*

Sis Maris, yeah, lots of projects but not all are hits are meaningless too. It's not better than having few projects but guaranteed hits. Forgive this foolish fan of Shinhye for being too selfish wanting to see more of her
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds