Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79685

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh sis...what did the Pieta director say???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79689

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Mandy.....just for you. I love repeating and quoting it again and again...... :lol:

Golden Lion Awards winner - Director Kim Ki-duk (“Pieta’s producer and PD)

“ The Gift of Room 7” starts from Park Shin Hye & ends with Park Shin Hye - the recent most glamorous actress & perhaps South Korea’s top actress with unshakable position in near future! "

Translation by @Wintercherub
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, nzida, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79694

• Mandy
oh wow sis Maris...that is an honor for a director to say that! Hopefully, he will collaborate with Shin Hye in a movie in the future. Why was he suddenly talking about Shin Hye??? Was he asked about her??
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79697

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Mandy that was his comment after watching Shinhye's move "The gift of room 7"
Actually, it was this comment about her that gave me the idea of starting the thread about celebrities opinion about Shinhye in this forum. This is there in that thread too along with others. Kim Ji Won, the other internationally recognized director of her short movie ' the perfect day' comment is there too. Have not had the time to research for more opinions and add to the thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79701

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Shinhye day today! heehee

[Park Shin Hye, Yoon Do Hyun & IU Reaction to CNBLUE's new song]

cr. @PSH_BaiduBar
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79702

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1392694026.jpg

Cr. @Coffeeholic18

-she's glowingly beautiful. ♥
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, mana ^-^, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79929

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Han ❤ Chu Japanese talk show video

cr: DC
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79930

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Parts for Shinhye’s interview with Heechul (mostly Heirs related)

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mi...d1=001&lfrom=twitter

Heechul: How are you these days?

PSH: After finishing the Heirs, I live in bliss every single day. I went overseas and won 3 awards at the SBS Drama Awards. I received the Excellence in Acting award, Top 10 Most Popular Celebrity award and the Best Couple award. Oh! Yes! And I had a photoshoot with JGS oppa in China.

(…)

Heechul: So, how did we get close?

PSH: When I was filming a drama with Hongki, I heard a lot about oppa.

Heechul: Geun Suk? The friends you have are all rather similar to me. If you want to befriend someone like me, you need to be extra careful. Perhaps you could even get into trouble hahahahaha.

PSH: I won’t get into trouble. Recently, with the proliferation of SNS, news get around really fast. I went bowling some time ago, and within a short time the news spread over SNS.

Heechul: There were photos?

PSH: Not everyone took photos. Some post messages such as “Where did you go? What did you do?” And the news went out really fast.

Heechul: That’s really tough. Let me teach you how to prevent news from spreading. It’s a method I employ. Every time I discover that someone has been taking photos, I’ll beat the person to it and upload photos for fans to see, with updates on who I am with and what I am doing…

PSH: That sounds like a pretty good plan. [me: I guess that explains the photos she took with her friends at her parent’s restaurant?]

(…)

Heechul: So what kind of guy does Shinhye like? Take for instance, among the members of Super Junior, Siwon is the kind who always helps the girl pull her chair and ask the girl for her opinion when ordering good. "Waiter…" "Shinhye-si, what do you want to eat?" While driving, “How’s today? What do you want to do tomorrow?” So do you prefer a gentlemanly guy like him or an impolite guy like oppa (me: he’s refering to himself)who straightaway calls for kimchi after entering a restaurant, without asking?

PSH: I like someone in between.

Heechul: There is no middle. Only a complete gentleman or someone like me.

PSH: I like someone who can lead me. Usually a lot of couples quarrel because guys don’t come prepared, and ask girls “what should we do today?”

Heechul: But if a guy always says “let’s do this, let’s do that”, the girl would think that her oppa does not care about her feelings. So Shinhye likes dominating guys, those with “leadership” charisma? (me: okay I know this translation is kinda awkward, but I can’t find a word to replace “dominating” in my limited vocabulary bank)

PSH: Because I feel that the other party takes special care of me, and that’s why I like (him). (me: mianhe skipped the next 2 sentences ‘cause I can’t figure out what they’re saying)

Heechul: There are a lot of mushy scenes in the Heirs. How did you act them out?

PSH: When I first saw the script, I also felt that it was very mushy and did not know how to play it out. I found the scenes really funny initially. As there were a lot of sweet and touching scenes, we had a lot of NGs. But as time goes by, it became more natural. The interactions with Kim Tan as well. It was very awkward at the start, but it became more natural towards the end as we get more familiar.

Heechul: You had many scenes with LMH and KWB in the Heirs. Which one of them is a better boyfriend? But it seems like you’ve encountered a lot of questions like that so I’ll let you choose between Ha Neul and Min Hyuk instead. So which of the two is the type you like?

PSH: Should be Min Hyuk. He’s the kind who can joke around, is cute, and takes care of people.

(…)

Heechul: Next question. When filming, who did you converse with more, LMH or KWB?

PSH: I chatted a lot with both of them. Minho oppa is very gentlemanly. How should I put it… Minho oppa is very manly and motivated. He is very gentlemanly not just to girls, but to everyone. Regardless of who it is, as long as someone is carrying heavy things, he’ll always go forward and help. There was one time, a staff was carrying a heavy load and could not open the door, so he went forward to open the door for him.

(…)

Heechul: I’ve met a same situation before, but then I was so shy and awkward I just kicked the door (to open it for someone) and ran way.

PSH: Wow, that’s so Youngdo-like.

Heechul: That’s because I had an earlier experience that I just kicked the door (not intending to open it for others), and then a staff told me ‘Thank you’. I felt awkward so I ran away also.So, how’s KWB like in terms of personality?

PSH: Woobin is a good person. (or rather, of moral excellence? ) His thoughts and views stand properly. The more I got to meet him, I got to think that ‘He is a well-bred person’.

(…)

Heechul: Oh yes, do you know why I want to move on to other topics? Actually I don’t wish to discuss too extensively on the Heirs, since you’ve probably had a lot of interviews regarding the Heirs after the drama ended?

PSH: Those are good topics. [me: I think she’s referring to the other topics that Heechol brought up ] Actually I hardly chat about these things. All the questions are about comparing with Cha Eun Sang, or how I perceive Young Do or Kim Tan.

Heechul: If that’s the case, I shall ask you something new… How’s Rachel? Is she pretty?

PSH: I planned to meet up with her today over meal, but she has caught a flu.

Heechul: You are supposed to have a meal with her today? (…)

Cr: muziksnob and nevrmind
and kayleecorner
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79931

• Mandy
Thanks nu2me for the interview!

Looks like Shin Hye is close to Kim Ji Won then. I like how she describes Min Ho. LOL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 months ago #79938

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am loving Heechul, he calls himself an "impolite guy" vs. a gentleman guy. He is fun to hang out with.

Featured a medium length wavy hairstyle....

Yoona, Shinhye and UEE
(isn't the 1st photo her?... now i'm doubting LOL)

cr: DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Chars
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds