Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #145797

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi sis @BluenB, thank you for the Shinhye picture
:heartsh:

wonder if it is taken in Manila recently.....

Park Shin Hye year 2016 (till date) endorsements...

cr: wintercherub
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BluenB, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #145798

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Chas (fashion photographer, art director) posted on his IG photo with Shinhye during a pictoria/ad shoot.

caption:
오랜동안 사진을 하며 많은 연예인들을 만난다 작업에 있어 갑을관계가 확실한ᆢ 아티스트와는 무관한 순간이다 하지만 그렇지 않은 순간도 있다 인간적이고 배려하고 존중해준다 가식이던 사는방법을알던 그건 중요하지않다 기본적인 예의에 내공을 발견한다 더 크게보이는 순간 멋지다 친화력 없는나도 그럴때면 어김없이 사진한장을 함께 남긴다 연기력만큼 인성또한 최고의 여배우 박신혜 #배우#여배우#멋진#마인드#박신혜 #지면#광고촬영#화보
cr velvetchas IG
:ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 weeks ago #145985

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
FIESTAR's Cao Lu chooses her friend Park Shin Hye as her role model
By yckim124 Cr: allkpop 3/29/16

Cao-Lu-park-shin-hye_1459208982_af_org.jpg

FIESTAR's Cao Lu showed great love and admiration for her friend Park Shin Hye.

On a recent episode of 'The List', Cao Lu and Park Shin Hye were ranked #2 as 'Unexpected Celebrity Alumni'. It was reported that the two stars attended Chung-Ang University together and became close friends.

In the past, Cao Lu showed admiration for her colleague as she said, "Despite her busy schedule, Park Shin Hye actively engaged in school. I realized that I could succeed too if I worked hard like her. She is my role model." Park Shin Hye also shared love for her friend as she said, "FIESTAR is gaining much spotlight, and I hope Cao Lu unni succeeds even more in the future."

It's good to see Cao Lu and Park Shin Hye supporting each other. What a great friendship!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 weeks ago #146102

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Suzy, Park Shin-hye and Han Hyo-joo's heated competition this summer

jj-4.jpg

This coming June and July, Suzy, Park Shin-hye and Han Hyo-joo will go to battle with their new dramas.

Suzy is coming back with the KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond", Park Shin-hye with the SBS drama "Doctors" and Han Hyo-joo with the MBC drama 'W".

"Doctors", which is coming this June, is a realism drama about the prejudice when it comes to education and school, the relationship between a patient and doctor. It is written by Ha Myeong-hee who sees through the woman's psychology.

Park Shin-hye plays the lead role Hye-jeong. She is a doctor who used to be a nobody. The former "You're So Handsome" actress is about to appeal to the public with another performance.

cr Han cinema
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 weeks ago #146120

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye.....The Queen Of Contracts.....

image-289.jpeg

image-290.jpeg

Credit as tagged

My Note

Shinhyes appeal is not just about her appearance but also about who she is as a person...reliability, sincerity, dependability etc thus people tend to believe in her.

Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 weeks ago #146140

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[NEWS] Park Shin Hye - The Queen of Contracts

image-295.jpeg

Actress Park Shin Hye. dongA.comDB

Actress Park Shin Hye has not only raised high anticipation on her on-screen (comeback), she is also still in demand in advertisement industry.

Recently, Park Shin Hye renewed contract with more than 5 brands as advertisement model that she previously endorsed with. This shows her unwavering popularity. It’s a susceptible trend models’ work cycle in a short period of time and it can be seen Park Shin Hye held certain degree level in the industry.

Beauty products, department stores, hiking clothes, handbags, daily supplies and so on will appoint one trendy star as endorser in order to gain public interest and she is without exception. An advertisement representative has comment on these matters

“A cycle for endorser can change yearly in this industry and we can see Park Shin Hye has a favorable impression and credibility.”

Park Shin Hye is ready to be more active. Until last year after alternately taking temporary leave of absence from school and return back to school, she finally graduated from Chung-Ang University major in Theater and Film studies on February 2016. She will continue pursuing acting career as well as takes part in various activities as planning.

Her new SBS drama <Doctors> is scheduled to be broadcast this coming June. She will portray a protagonist role whose grew up in hard environments. She will eventually become a doctor after going through various struggles and ordeals. Park Shin Hye will take this opportunity to broaden her acting range through this role. She is expected to gain more public interest in China, Japan as well as Asia.

Original news source:
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000463685

P/S: My translations may not be perfect (if anything is incorrect do tell me) but please do not take out without credit.

Credit: PSHStarlight.tumblr.com
pshstarlight.tumblr.com/post/14211748729...e-queen-of-contracts
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Selien

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 weeks ago #146182

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Park Shin Hye, After School Nana and Sulli′s Stylish Fan Signing Looks

20120105.jpg

Rating more
One Star
2016.04.04 15:02 bntnews Kim Min Soo
Celebrities are loved by their fans.

Places where they appear are always crowded with fans. In particular, fan signing events provide a great chance for them to communicate and get close with fans. Recently, actress Park Shin Hye, singers Nana and Sulli captured attention by attending fan signing events. What makes them captivate the hearts of their fans easily?

They usually show a casual style, different from that shown on TV and stage, hoping to get closer with the fans. Let’s take a look at their attention-grabbing fashion styles.

# Park Shin Hye

90980888.jpg

One piece is a fabulous item that gives off a feminine and romantic vibe suitable for a date with your boyfriend to capture his heart. Actress Park Shin Hye pulled off a girly look with a white dress that is made of light flapping material that further highlighted her lovely charms. The pattern of the dress completed a vivacious spring style.

Editor’s Pick: Dresses with a stripped or floral pattern make a romantic look effortlessly. Materials that flap easily maximize your loveliness. Try wearing sneakers instead of heels to highlight your lively charms.

# Nana
58985648.jpg

Denim is the most user-friendly fashion item. Singer Nana attended the fan signing event carrying out a basic formula of simple style by wearing a white tee and jeans. She flaunted her femininity by matching the white blouse with ripped jeans. By revealing her collar bones, she made a sexy style with dazzling vibes.

Editor’s Pick: Denim pants are the most common fashion item and many different kinds of them are available. It is expected that frayed jeans that was on-point last year will continue to be a great hit this spring. Wear jeans with t-shirt, blouse or sneakers to pull off a casual look or you ca wear them with jacket and trench coat for a rhythmic combination.

# Sulli
69972083.jpg

Mini one piece has a high mobility depending on the design. Fringed sleeves or hem can add trendiness to your look. Actress Sulli channeled a refined vibe with a boxy dress of a special pattern.

Editor’s Pick: If you have already tried a refined style with fringed items, make a refreshing one with striped one piece. Classical vertical striped dress can complete a stylish outfit with a hint of casualness. Choosing one that has a frilled detail on the neckline or sleeves can give off your girly charms.

[Translated by Yanchingsally Chu]

Photo credit: bntnews DB, stylenanda
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 weeks ago #146184

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
South Korean Actress Park Shin Hye And Actor Kim Rae Won Join 'Doctors' To Play Lead Roles

en.jknus.com/articles/2960/20160403/sout...ss-park-shin-hye.htm
Last Edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Verba_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 weeks ago #146188

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Actress Park Shin-hye is fan of ‘anti-spring song’

restmb_jhidxmake2-2.jpeg

Actress Park Shin-hye is a fan of the new song “What the Spring??” by indie duo 10cm.

The song, dubbed by listeners as the “anti-spring song,” talks about singles who feel left out during the romantic spring season when the weather turns warm and cherry blossoms are out in full bloom.

On Saturday, she captured a photo of the lyrics and posted them on Instagram along with the comment: “I like this (song), 10cm’s ‘What the Spring??’ I am listening to it continuously during my Pilates class. Today, I choose (to listen to) you. 10cm, (is great) as expected!”

The song’s lyrics include: Why do you like spring so much? Do you find cherry blossoms pretty? Flowers all eventually fall down, just like you two will fall apart soon.

10 cm’s “What the Spring??” was released on April 1 and topped local charts soon after.

By Ahn Sung-mi (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.), Cr: kpopherald
Source: kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201604041734129152172_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 weeks ago #146202

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#ParkShinHye-two pieces two-imported luxury st - Stella hands

CfP59ygWQAQg67A.jpg

CWANAjhU8AADVBP.jpg

IMG_20151212_121550.jpg

s2.jpg

cr.stellason.co.kr/220673796443
Last Edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.827 seconds