Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81744

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
She's a natural beauty so no wonder she's got all of these CFs...will we ever see her and TOP actually come together?

sure would love to see that...i remember when they both won the popularity award a couple of years back for Paeksang award and TOP was in lilac tux and she was in her dark blue gown...and i said to myself, i sure would love to see those two together like i did with MinHo and SH...ke ke ke...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, hacci143, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81780

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye riding her cute pink bike to the Han River

cr: DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, hacci143, Eline, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81795

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Is A Hard-Working Student
BY Julie Jones | Mar 12, 2014

image_2014-03-12-9.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye is hard at work. Not only is she preparing for her role in the upcoming film "The Tailors" but she's also back at school and hitting the books.

"The weather is so good," she recently wrote on Twitter. "This is a great day for hiking but I can only be there in spirit. The reality is that I am at school and I am experiencing the life of a university student who has back-to-back classes."

Park Shin Hye has been studying acting at the Chung-Ang University Department of Theater and Play since 2008. While that might seem like a long time to get a degree, she has more than once taken a leave of absence to participate in acting projects and fan events. She took a leave of absence in 2009 to film "You're Beautiful." She also left school in late 2010 to mid-year 2011 for the film, "Cyrano Agency" and the drama "Heartstrings."

Some have described the actress as a "ghost student," one who is barely there. It's a criticism leveled at actors who only attend a minimum of classes. But that's one of the reasons she more than once took a leave of absence. When she is attending school, she wants the full school experience.

And she works hard when she is there. Despite the interruptions she has managed to keep a 3.0 grade point average. She wanted to have the full experience, even if it meant she could not graduate on time.

The actress, who was recently seen playing a high school student in "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho, says that her commitment to school has at times concerned her agency. She is so sought after that they naturally want to her to focus on her career when she is at the height of her popularity.

Working and going to school at the same time is not easy and the actress has confessed to being tired, especially when she was both attending school and working on last year's comedy "Flower Boys Next Door." To juggle both work and school she sometimes only gets a few hours of sleep a night.
"For Flower Boys Next Door, I started filming right after my midterm exams, so it was quite hard for me,"
she said.

Last year, besides her appearing with Yoon Si Yoon in "Flower Boys Next Door," she also appeared in the film "Miracle of Cell # 7."

Next, she plays a Joseon-era queen in the film "The Tailors." That queen's fashion choices will wind up influencing court politics. And, with any luck, the next year might also be the year in which her hard work finally pays off in a degree.

My Note: this is yet another example from her life that shows why she is such a good role model for everyone. There are many lessons here:
Although she makes it look easy and fun because of her temperament where she is always cheerful and positive in front of others BUT she is working hard and stressing out just like any other student........maybe more so from some of them.
It would be easy for her to save time and energy by going in her own transport every time but in order to maintain as normal a life as possible she experiences whenever she can the public transport too.
She fully participates in all academic and extracurricular activities of the university too. Last year she compered along with a fellow student at a function held at campus. She tries hard and maintains a good GPA all around.
It's this thinking and attitude of living the life to the fullest with positivity and hard work ........facing the lows and highs in the way.......that for me personally makes her a winner.
Way to go, Shinhye! Keep it up.....
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Angel88, hacci143, Eline, sonia loubaresse, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81800

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
That is tough to try to study and fulfill other commitments, but hang in there Shin Hye... Hope your persistence to finish will bring gratification and joy. Fighting!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, Angel88, Maris, Eline, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81804

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Eve,
you did that!!! Congrats.
Shall I put a logo and post at our Facebook.
hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81811

• Eline
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 31
Hello PSH's big fans and friends have good day

1899956_815144231832761_1867858193_n.jpg

vhbu.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, KimcheeMe7, sonia loubaresse, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81813

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
unnie Elana, u can take it, watermark it and post it :touched . :blush:
.. I tried :pinch:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eline

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81832

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Unnie @Elana, there are better ones in Baidu. The rightful owner did an excellent job in combining them together.

Look at this one too...

cr: Baidu
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, KimcheeMe7

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81834

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello @Eline, thank u for sharing n posting with us. :)

Millet sports brand is going all out with their advertisements... that means we fans are enjoying and happy to see more of Park Shin Hye. Yeah !

Like this closer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Eline, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 month ago #81835

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh dear I need to snooze....
Featured korean actresses with moles on the faces... Like

Can you name these beauties?i
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eline
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds