Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83985

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
so we can vote as many as we want.. yehey! i just voted 20x for shin hye.. :wahaha
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, wch9282

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83987

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
you are so right @gominam1990.... I am able to do the votes triple daily, including my work computer. :shy:
so it looks like Park Shin Hye passed the 1st round of hurdle....

On to Round 2
www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tourname...st-actor-and-actress

Oh Thanks sis @Hacci143 for the update. Let's continue to vote for her.... even if the final results would show second.... it means that her fans would like to support her and make her known more. :heartsh: But I want to be a bit "greedy" and will continue to vote until my fingers collapse. :P

cr: to owner of gif
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #84001

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
No news on the Infinity Challenge female cheering squad selection...
but since I've seen 1 of the MCs of the show, Park Myung-soo in a Korean blog with Park Shin Hye because of their CF for....
(gosh, totally blank...) ahh in 2006 - KTF Bigi

he is the ahjussi that won't let go of Shin-hye's hand... :lol:

sorry, not too clear :(
Kim Boon was there too!
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #84002

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
hehehe...
all look cute, esp that flower boy Kim Bum.
Thanks for video Eve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #84132

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
[Vote for #ParkShinHye]

The Goddess of Asia in 2014 (The period of the vote : 14.05.01~07.20)
nvshen.ddyule.cn/

1398953061.jpg

via @PSH_Supporters
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #84269

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
@PSH_Supporters: [Vote for #ParkShinHye] Battle of the Best Actor and Actress! (Round 3) #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tourname...st-actor-and-actress

1399141441.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #84270

• KimcheeMe7
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 133
:OMG Ottoke!!!!!!!! My blood is boiling like lava every time I read comments on AKP about PSH. Idk why there's always a large concentration of degrading comments about PSH on there, but those people are past the line of disrespectful. I understand if PSH is not their bias or maybe they don't like her acting style because I myself don't like some acting styles of some actors/actresses; however, to say things that are demeaning about someone as a whole is just plain mean. She has other qualities that merit respect, regardless if you like her acting or not. Why is PSH the victim of these kinds of comments while she seems like such a true and honest person?

Nothing in life is fair. I'll just have to grin and bear it. :sickr:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, Maris, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #84271

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
@ kimcheeMe7
It's understandable the feeling of annoyance and anger felt on encountering totally unreasonable and unwarranted comments .......for somebody you admire and hold in high esteem . The best thing is to ignore them . I do visit allkpop site but not to read comments. I agree with you ......difference of opinion is natural but that does not give one right to say anything that comes to mind.
They don't know of her well otherwise they would never use these words. I know why I like her and that is enough.
Respect for others is one of the basic values worth cultivating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Avidfanatic, Angel88, danieladragan, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, Chars, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #84279

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
Just ignore them sis. we know in our hearts how beautiful our shin hye inside out. Its better if you dont read them. thats what our shin hye usually does.positive mindset. No matter what they say,Park Shin hye is Park Shin Hye. And who are they?!"nobody".. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Avidfanatic, Angel88, Maris, KimcheeMe7

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #84286

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye Covers KBS Global Magazine K-Wave

By Staff Writer | May 03, 2014

The May issue of the KBS Global Magazine K-Wave was released. The May issue's cover modeled by actress Park Shin Hye featuring the Italian designer brand ferragamo's Reva shoes. The May issue of the KBS Global Magazine K-Wave was a special issue in that the magazine collaborated with the Italian designer brand Ferragamo's Vara ballet shoes event.

Actress Park Shin Hye recently participated in the online project L'Icona Ferragamo that launched in Korea last month. The project L'Icona Ferragamo is a project that celebrates the birth and recreation of the Vara flats, the most famous shoes by Salvatore Ferragamo. This year marks the 35th anniversary of the creation of the Vara flats.

In addition to actress Park Shin Hye, the KBS global magazine K-WAVE featured other actresses, Ko Joon Hee, Han Hye Jin, and Han Hyo Joo, for the magazine photo shoots. Filmed by photographer Jo Sae Hyun, the pictures of the four actresses portray their each individual life style, and were filmed in various parts of Seoul such as Mountain Nam, Club Glam in Lee Tae Won, and a café in Chung Dam Dong.

Kdramamasters
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, 4003, hacci143, Chars, gominam1990
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.590 seconds