TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 days ago #84887

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
요즘 대세 '청청 패션', 박신혜 안재현처럼 도전해 볼까?

입력 2014-05-14 17:40 | 수정 2014-05-14 17:40
enews24 고수진 기자

Talks about denim shirts and pants combinations aka "Chengcheng" fashion for 2014 S/S. Park Shin-Hye, SEO in-Guk, Ahn Jae-Hyun, and many other artists ' showcases ' the Chengcheng fashion right now, if you haven't yet tried at least once before for spring it is nothing short of amazing. Ice blue to dark blue of a wide variety of color and tons of different match with the top and bottom.

An official of the denim brand said "tone-on-tone is the key points of match and a dark denim with bright tones good match". A variety of designs for casual denims for this season's denim products are released as a result of the extensive styling.
Cr: Naver
Last Edit: 10 years 3 days ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 3 days ago #84888

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Like so....

Last Edit: 10 years 3 days ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Maris, KimcheeMe7, Chars, frann17

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 day ago #84964

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
‘Hallyu Goddess’ Park Shin Hye To Go On 2014 World Tour Next Month
By Staff Writer | May 15, 2014

image_2014-05-16-4.jpg

'Hallyu Goddess' Park Shin Hye, who hosted the first Asia tour as a Korean actress, is going to host a World tour next month. Starting from June, she is going to tour five different countries for fan meetings: the United States, Thailand, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Philippines. Her tour is titled, '2014 PARK SHIN HYE WORLD TOUR : STORY OF ANGEL.'

It is heard that, as the size of the fan meeting has gotten exponentially bigger since her Asia tour of last year, Park Shin Hye herself is taking care of the production, concept, and stage formation of the fan meetings. Especially the highlight of the fan meetings seem to be the events that are customized to each country she is visiting, based on the observations of the fans from different countries.

For instance, in her fan meeting in 2013 in Shanghai, China, Park Shin Hye made Kim bab on stage and gave it to the fans, for the fans who like Korean food. In China, unlike her Asia tour last year, which only took place in Shanghai, she is touring five different cities, including Beijing and Shanghai. Park Shin Hye's agency S. A. L. T. Entertainment said, "Park Shin Hye will prepare yet another new stage as she tries very hard to communicate with her fans with these opportunities."

Credit: kdramamaster
Last Edit: 10 years 1 day ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, martland, verfir, nistymaj, hacci143, Chars, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, chong

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 14 hours ago #85103

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Jenny House makeup artist posted in Instagram
Park Shin Hye had photoshoot for InStyle in NY.

Anticipating to see the new magazine concepts for our Park Shin Hye. Looking forward with excitement. And any interview conducted after the photoshoots.

Here is last year's from InStyle, October edition.

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Maris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 6 hours ago #85120

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye included on the list of Hallyu Star who can also sing

Credit to the uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, Angel88, nistymaj, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990, librajapan and this user have 1 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 1 hour ago #85138

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Park Shin Hye spotted enjoying her break in New York
credit: allkpop

NYC.jpg

Park Shin Hye was able to stroll through the streets of New York without drawing much attention to herself with her chic shades on!

Park Shin Hye updated fans through her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment's Twitter on the 15th, "A day off from filming 'The Tailors', Shin Hye yang spotted going about her daily routine on the street! +.+", and "Refreshing Shin Hye yang's image and as much as the weather is shiny and bright, I hope you all have a happy May♡."

Park Shin Hye recently attended the 'DramaFever Awards' in New York and seemed to be enjoying her time there while taking a break from filming her movie 'The Tailors' and preparing for her world tour.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, Chars, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 52 minutes ago #85145

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Her visit and strolling the streets of New York is creating a media buzz. I can't pinpoint the exact locale...someone said in SoHo but I am intrigued what street... the district is wide n am only familiar with the rows of tall buildings of stores, restaurants.

Shinhye is a New Yorker :) She's wearing black leather jacket over checkered red plaid shirt (one of her fav) jeans, nice pair of shades (familiar style) n fashionable clutch bag completes her chic look!
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, nistymaj, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #85169

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
I replaced psh's picture because there were other korean and chinese actresses on the website. i also just cut the part about psh.
cr source:kpopblog

SC20140519-014933-1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Angel88, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #85186

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank u @gominam, saw this in Weibo too.

Beautiful face top 5 of Korea selected by Chinese

Jun Ji-Hyun, Park Shin-Hye, other actresses were selected as the beautiful face that Chinese think. May 5th, People’s King (人民网) has announced 10 beautiful woman in Korea and China. Of 10 people, Korea actresses are Jun Ji-Hyun, Park Shin-Hye, Yoon Eun-Hye, Suzy, IU and Chinese actresses are Tang Wei, Fan Bingbing, Zhang Ziyi, Ni Ni, Angela Baby.

# China crush ‘Hallyu goddesses’
(Shinhye cut)
Park Shin-Hye acted in drama ‘Stairway to Heaven’, ‘You’re Beautiful’ and she has gained a great deal of popularity in China region. After that, Park Shin-Hye has appeared in drama and cf in China and got the image of ‘the nation’s little sister’. Also, she was selected as the most beautiful face among the actresses born in 1990’s on a china’s largest portal site ‘Baidu’. Especially, the number of total fans in weibo(Chinese version of twitter) was estimated to be approximately 6,000,000. It is the largest number among the Korea actresses now.

cr: kpopblog
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990, librajapan, chong

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #85199

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
@PSH_Supporters: [Preview] Magazine InStyle, June 2014 #ParkShinHye in New York /2014년 6월 인스타일 #박신혜 뉴욕 화보 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ twitter.com/PSH_Supporters/status/468352789853134849/photo/1

1400499060.jpg

Our lovely Shinhye the NewYorker :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan, chong
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.733 seconds