Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144863

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
2016 ‪#‎이홍기‬ (‪#‎LEEHONGGI‬) [‪#‎LIVE_302‬] IN SEOUL Making Film을 공개!!

cr.FTISLAND (FT아일랜드)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144868

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
[Section TV] 섹션 TV - Star graduates! 20160221(leejongsuk, Parkshinhye,Soo Young, Yuri)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144892

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
2016 March issue Cover Story - ParkShinHye - 朴信惠
Magazine will be on newstand on Wed .. Stay tune more news
t.co/jpj6S9fyJZ
cr: PSH_HK
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, BluenB, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144897

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin-hye, Kwon Yoo-ri, Choi Soo-young, Nam Bo-ra and Lee Jong-suk, now graduated and ready to join agencies

2016/02/22

photo692762.jpg

February is full of graduates. It is a time where they start afresh. There are also stars who have graduated from universities and they are Girls' Generation Choi Soo-young, Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk and Nam Bo-ra.

Who do companies want to recruit as part of their program?

- Kwon Yoo-ri and Choi Soo-young, pulls off anything they are given

Girls' Generation Choi Soo-young and Kwon Yoo-ri graduated from the Seoul Chung-Ang University on February 15th. Kwon Yoo-ri is from the class of '09 and Choi Soo-young is from the class of '10. They sing, act and even appear in entertainment shows. They have proved that they get along well socially and have wonderful personalities. To have one of them as a rookie in a company will earn them lots of love from their seniors. Apparently, Kwon Yoo-ri is a great cook too.

- Park Shin-hye, her existence alone livens up the mood

Class of '08 Park Shin-hye also graduated the same day as Kwon Yoo-ri and Choi Soo-young. The cute and charming actress played Choi In-ha in the drama "Pinocchio". She was tagged 'rough mouth' for her honesty in the drama but in the end it got her places. She's pretty on top of all that so she is bound to be the most adored rookie in the company.

- Lee Jong-suk, the heart stealer of the company

Former model and smiley face Lee Jong-suk might steal the show from the first day. Everyone would want him in their department. Female employees might battle over who gets to buy his lunch first. Seo In-guk had said, "Lee Jong-suk looks sour but he's very charming and is like a baby". Nevermind if he makes a mistake, as long as he smiles that smile of his, anyone is willing to go over it like nothing. Lee Jong-suk is graduating on the 22nd of February.

- Nam Bo-ra, the energizer

Nam Bo-ra graduated from the Dongdeok Women's University last year in August. About her role in the following drama, she'd said, "The bright and cheerfulness in the character is very much like me". Nam Bo-ra is in fact the oldest out of 13 siblings. She's cute on the outside but it very energetic and bold on the inside. She also makes people laugh.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144902

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin Hye, beauty, purity refreshing ... 'visual goddess'

Park Shin Hye

20160223000928426_2.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye has revealed the whereabouts photos Park Shin Hye is a force would give some flowers in the other 22 days their in-g "#Mamonde taken a long time to come # # # Rose of Sharon Yap moisturizing barrier cream to you the power of the flower-bomen ?! # birthday graduation commemorative posted an article and photo a piece called " sokeneun public photos the appearance of Park Shin Hye posed holding a cup cake and bouquet damgyeotda. in particular, the bright goddess beauty of Park Shin Hye added the sangkeumhago innocent charm. (photo: Park Shin Hye Instagram) choewoojeong reporter

cr. www.viva100.com/main/view.php?key=20160223000928426
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144932

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Seems like the SBS drama tentative title, Doctors is not happening soon as originally planned. A new drama for SBS has actors, Ji Sung and Park Bo Gum confirmed for SBS drama, Entertainer for broadcast on April, 2016. No female lead has yet been announced and there were rumors of Park Shin Hye considering. ;) nothing has been confirmed yet.

:shy: any news with Shinhye considering I get excited.... we miss watching her in a drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144974

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye in ELLE HK MAG. Vintage Quill [2-25-16]

CcB81A7VAAAEVSs.jpg

CcB812EUMAAq9lW.jpg

cr.[photos] to ELLE HK
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144984

• SJW
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
I feel you @nu2me :) I'm greedy too but more towards frustrating. We heard and read about casting news left and right but none from SALT. February is about to end and I guess we will not hear anything until March. I'm praying March will be good to us.

I was actually thought Shinhye has already decided her comeback drama when she went to 2015 SBS Drama Awards to present an award. But then my view change after watching her segment on KBS Entertainment Weekly when she proposes to KBS to give her some love calls for mini drama since she has not done one with KBS except for one-act play. I don't know if she wants to do more than 1 or 2 projects this year or just open to the more opportunity before deciding what's the best for her to take. Or both. I hope. Hahaha. See how greedy I can be too.

It can be Doctors or Entertainer or anything. I just hope whatever she chooses, it will gain her new experience and recognition. I trust her choice ;)

Now back to waiting mode. I hope we will not need to wait that long because 1 year and plus without her on-screen is a torture already.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #145043

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
We got this wonderful surprise by way of Elle Hong Kong March 2016 magazine issue

I am looking forward to the interview portion of Shinhye. :blush: read some ;)
:heartsh:

And now we see that Elle Taiwan magazine has our lovely Shinhye on the cover...

Can't wait for more news about Elle Taiwan magazine.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, pochacco

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #145076

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
35 Gorgeous photos of Korean celebrities in wedding dresses

Who said that a woman looks most beautiful in a wedding dress? She has the right to look her best on her wedding day. Here are 35 photos of Korean celebrities in wedding dresses. The photos are from actual weddings, fashion magazines, and dramas. Take a look!

21Park shin hye

801d03ad-1b8c-46c3-97f5-5510269a79e5.jpg

4c4eee24-5fe8-4c0c-9ccb-31c96642586e.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BluenB
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.173 seconds