Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 13 years 4 months ago #30037

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
sorry, kept this for 2 days now decided to add on this thread :dry:

(summary translated)
Flowers handsome stars concern the recent fashion glasses, the hero is Won Bin, Kang Dong-won, Nichkhun, Song Joong-ki, Park and Park Shin Hye, etc. One day a young idol.

Won Bin, bells Film Festival last month, at the ceremony, wearing a hidden side of my face glasses debut, so fans have also could not help but like, Won Bin's glasses can not block the pattern beauty. Fashion star Kang Dong-won is the same, no matter what style of glasses to wear for his good looks will only be a plus. 2PM members as well as recent and Nichkhun similar appearance and have the high popularity of the child star Moon Mason also like to wear glasses appearance, both the original appearance of the lovely backdrop of the glasses are better.

The recently concluded series "Sungkyunkwan scandal" Actor Song Joongki and Micky Park one day with glasses in a number of stars. Among the many male celebrities have chosen to create stylish form glasses with no less the beautiful Park Shin Hye. In the TV series "You're Beautiful" is disguised as a man, she often wore black-rimmed glasses with a huge debut, cute is also loved by the fans.

cr: TVDaily, Nate
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, gwen, Vicky, Lidi-shin, Eline, Kymdechavez, CarinaLDinh and this user have 10 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 13 years 4 months ago #30038

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
another one where female athletes from the Asian Games - Guangzhou players were compared to some Korean actresses/entertainers.

'Little Mermaid' Jeongdarae (19) shy of covering the face looks like the actress Park Shin Hye.

yiseulah (19) similar to sexy singer Chae

source:
news.nate.com/view/20101125n09200
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, gailnav, Last_Angel, Vicky, Nut, sunnie245, Lidi-shin, Eline, klebis and this user have 3 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 12 years 8 months ago #53296

• kincade
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 95
Park Shin Hye : want to film with Won Bin..

cutehye11.jpg

Looking at Park Shin Hye, we are always reminded of some kind of comical character in mangas set in the 21st Century - cute, carefree, determined yet innocent. In real life, being truthful to one's relationship is one of the many charms of Park Shin Hye.

cutehye10.jpg

In MBC new melodrama 'Heartstrings', Park Shin Hye's real-life personality is ineffably portrayed through her character Lee Kyu Won. She is comparable to an chameleon, who captivates the attention of others with her lovely, ever-changing charms. Because of her bubbly and boyish character, Park Shin Hye is always caught up in rumors with actors, with Jang Keun Suk and Jung Yonghwa being part of the list. In the interview below, Park Shin Hye speaks out about all the relationship drama:

1) Your character is a musical prodigy. In real life, your family is also talented in music.
Shin Hye: My dad is a professional saxophone player, and my mother can play the flute. Recently, my dad opened an applied music practice store in Pungnap-dong. My older brother is a guest singer for an electronic guitar group. Since middle school, he has been playing the guitar and neglecting his studies.

2) Viewers can see your gayageum skills starting from Episode 1 of 'Heartstrings'.
Shin Hye: I learned gayageum with a professor at the Seoul Institute of the Arts. Now I can play some tunes. In the drama I play the gayageum in some scenes. The music that you hear in those scenes are pre-recorded ones of me playing the gayageum. ^^

3) Your singing in Episode 1 has become the centre of attention. Have you thought of becoming a singer?
Shin Hye: Right now I cannot be a singer. I want to focus on improving my acting skills. At this moment, I don't want to two-time singing and acting. Although I cannot release music albums as a singer, I hope that through the drama I can show a new side of me to viewers. Who knows? Maybe one day a Park Shin Hye album will be released.

4) You were awarded the Popularity Award at the 47th Paeksang Arts Awards.
Shin Hye: I heard that as soon as the online voting started, fans immediately started to vote for me nonstop. I am very grateful to my fans and i also feel indebted to them. I will try my best to meet everyone when the filming of the drama ends.

5) You received a bouquet from Jung Yonghwa and that's how the rumors started.
Shin Hye: Yonghwa is a very good friend of mine. After the Arts Award, he said to me "At the Paeksang Arts Awards, you were the only actress who received a bouquet from an actor." He supports me a lot. We are both Blood Type A people, so we understand each other very well. We can be very close friends, but we cannot be boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Haha. For Keun Seuk oppa, we are only quite close friends. Believe it or not.

6) An actor that you want to film with.
Shin Hye: Undoubtedly Won Bin sanbae-nim. After watching his film 'The Man From Nowhere', I haven't seen another actor and have the feeling "Ah he is so handsome" hahaha. I am like a teenage girl spazzing about celebrities. I would love to film with him.

7) Your ideal-type.
Shin Hye: I like someone who is determined. Determined and at the same time very caring and considerate. Both my brother and father's heights are over 180cm, so I like tall people.

8) Natural beauty.
Shin Hye: I thought about having plastic surgery in the nose and chin area. Even some people close to me suggested me to have injections. But eventually I developed some feelings towards my outer appearance. Now I am satisfied with my natural appearance and have never thought about having plastic surgery again.

9) To Park Shin Hye, Lee Seung Hwan is...?
Shin Hye: He is the person who let me debut. I have had a lot of respect for him since I was in 6th grade. During my audition, he asked 'Who is your favourite singer and what is your favourite song?' I answered 'Kangta oppa's Polaris.' At that time, I had no idea who Lee Seung Hwan was. After Lee Seung Hwan sanbae-nim finished dealing with some things in the company, I left Dream Factory (Lee Seung Hwan's company). When I left, he told me to 'Go to a bigger world and see more things, learn more things.' After saying that, tears fell down on his face. I was very touched.

Source : pic as tagged, nate, pshifc
cr: geunshinaddict.blogspot.com
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by kincade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Ellizs, Lina507, Humilis, Woeshinhye

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 5 months ago #61684

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
Allkpop news: Park Shin Hye to make a cameo in upcoming drama ‘King of Dramas’

Actress Park Shin Hye will be making a cameo appearance in SBS‘s new drama, ‘King of Dramas‘.

She will be playing the role of a lead actress in the fictional drama being produced by a character called ‘Anthony Kim’ to help add a touch of reality to the depiction of film sets in the drama. Her decision to make this cameo dates back to her relationship with PD Hong Sung Chan, whom she last worked with for her 2009 drama, ‘You’re Beautiful‘.

Despite her busy schedule, she made sure to travel a long way to the filming set as an expression of her friendship.

The drama, which tells the blossoming love story between a drama producer, a rookie script writer, and a top Hallyu star, will begin airing on November 5th.
source:allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Humilis, Eline, Anjelayna, klebis, Hpouo, vino

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 4 months ago #61832

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
2012103001001490400075901.jpg

Shin Hye hold a party for Agency 4HIM Entertainment staff.

Her mom cooked for them.

The details:
news.nate.com/view/20121030n07439
The following user(s) said Thank You: primrose, kuenshin, Eline, klebis, Hpouo, Ihya

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 4 months ago #61833

• elankham
  • Administrator
Shin Hye tool selca pic with instructor at slimnstrong.

I thinks that two guy is a professional instructor...( my wild guess)

Hopefully someone can help us translate. :pray: :pray:

Is she also use going to gym??

ScreenShot2012-10-29at11.18.56PM.jpg

cafe.naver.com/slimnstrong/2189
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, primrose, Eline, klebis, Hpouo

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 4 months ago #61892

• Sachasa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 75
Park Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon to star in upcoming drama ‘Flower Boy Next Door’

parkshinhye.jpg

It has been announced that Park Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon will star in the upcoming tvN drama, ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘.

tvN confirmed on the 31st, “Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye have been cast for tvN’s upcoming 2013 Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Flower Boy Next Door’.”

‘Flower Boy Next Door’ will be a 16 episode romantic comedy that features the love story of an ‘urban rapunzel’ Go Dok Mi (played by Park Shin Hye) who gets caught by her the flower boy Enrique (played by Yoon Si Yoon) while sneaking glances at her neighbor.

The producers for the drama stated, “This will show a fresh perspective that hasn’t been seen before and will be an exciting drama. From the start of the drama’s conception, Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye were the writers’ first choice actors. The collaboration of the top producers and actors, and its interesting story line give it a triple threat that’s worth anticipating.”

‘Flower Boy Next Door’ will premiere on January 7th, 2013.

:luvluv:

Although High Kick Through the Roof is Shi Yoon's acting debut, his first screen appearance was in a variety show, Introducing A Star's Friend, as the friend of actor and F.T. Island member Lee Hongki. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoon_Shi-yoon)..

still related with AnJell, eh. ^^
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Sachasa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Eline, Theclimb, klebis, Hpouo

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 4 months ago #61927

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
OMG!! YAY!! New drama finally for Shin Hye....although i was hoping she would play a more mature role. However, this may surprise me!

Good thing about tvN is that ratings are not tracked I think so that won't be a stress!

Still wish to see her in a series with Lee Min Ho, Lee Wan, and Baek Sung Hyun. I wonder will that ever come.

Awaiting January 2013!
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Eline, mhadz, klebis, Hpouo, Hoona Shye

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 4 months ago #62920

• elankham
  • Administrator
Shin congrats SBS Inkigayo 2012.

thanks to uploaders.

Anyone willing to translate what is she said? :touched :touched :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis, avantbolmae, mucsan0007, klebis, Hpouo

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 4 months ago #62930

• zipporahseth
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Hpouo
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.278 seconds