Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 5/3/2014 - ParkShinHye won Popularity K-Star Awards in The Riverside Hotel

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 1 month ago #81314

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Here she is receiving her KSTAR popularity award....is it just me or it seems like she's too tired or is the black lace dress she was wearing? she doesn't seem the usual bubbly Shin Hye....hmmmm...is she missing someone maybe???? ke ke ek

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 1 month ago #81315

• almontel
pshkstar5.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, mana ^-^

5/3/2014 - ParkShinHye attend K-Star Awards in The Riverside Hotel 10 years 1 month ago #81317

• almontel
Here's a longer video....lol, the lady next to her just grabbed onto her hand, she must really be a big fan to like us...she wanted to have a pic with our sweet girl...

i think she's just really tired and the black dress made it more burdensome i think...do wish she can have a good night sleep and rest...before she starts her movies and cfs...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, Chars

5/3/2014 - ParkShinHye attend K-Star Awards in The Riverside Hotel 10 years 1 month ago #81320

• almontel
Hit or Miss: Park Shin Hye in Ko so young
park-shin-hye1.jpg

Park Shin Hye attended the K-Star Magazine Stars Awards ceremony at Riverside Hotel on March 5. The actress wore a black lace dress from the Kosoyoung Spring 2014 collection, which she paired with cream platform pumps and simple drop earrings. In case you were wondering, Kosoyoung is indeed affiliated with Ko So Young — the actress is the creative designer of the brand, known for its accessible and feminine fashions. We notice that Park Shin Hye often chooses demure dresses that conceal rather than reveal her figure, and even in black lace, this occasion was no different.

www.soompi.com/2014/03/05/hit-or-miss-pa...in-hye-in-kosoyoung/
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, YuthfulGrace

5/3/2014 - ParkShinHye attend K-Star Awards in The Riverside Hotel 10 years 1 month ago #81337

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
I love her dress very much...It's not modern Style but it is simply lovely and in my eyes she looks perfect in it...
she looks like a deluxe doll with her simple hair style and makeup and of course her lovely dress :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars

5/3/2014 - ParkShinHye attend K-Star Awards in The Riverside Hotel 10 years 1 month ago #81349

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I was curious on who the designer was for Shin-hye's cocktail dress at the K-star awards night..
Thank you unnie Almontel, :)

so it is from "Ko So Young Spring 2014 collection". and I thought it maybe from Dolce & Gabbana :lol: since he has similar lacey black tops/dress on his line.

Now that you mention it unnie mana^-^ thank u... actually her stylist may have taken into consideration the occasion, the other awardees are seasoned actor and actress. Shin Hye's dress is simple elegance....
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

5/3/2014 - ParkShinHye attend K-Star Awards in The Riverside Hotel 10 years 1 month ago #81354

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
here's Shin-hye wearing "Kosoyoung from the 2014 spring collection"

cr rightful owner.

off-topic...
spotted wearing this Kosoyoung spring collection is Tiffany (SNSD) at the VIP premiere wearing Kosoyoung dress.

This is not a comparison, just found another design by Kosoyoung. :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, mana ^-^

5/3/2014 - ParkShinHye won Popularity K-Star Awards in The Riverside Hotel 10 years 1 month ago #81387

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Park Shin Hye thank you speech.
"Kamsamnida. From "Miracle in Cell #7, and Heirs last year, I've received much love. It is my honor to receive this popularity award again. I will continue to work hard and will show you a more improved Shin Hye"

cr: thanks to Susan (my korean neighbor) for helping me. I think she summarized it. We're funny, she speaks korean not too much english. :P I wish we could meet up more. She's busy too.

sorry, the pic from the stage is in my lappy at home b bck for that later.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

5/3/2014 - ParkShinHye won Popularity K-Star Awards in The Riverside Hotel 10 years 1 month ago #81392

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Eve, you are lucky having Korean neighbours.
Thanks to her too.

The happy ahjussi...

3542390509_5c4894c9_1394164179262.jpg

credit as tagged.
Thanks PSH DC for sharing
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

5/3/2014 - ParkShinHye won Popularity K-Star Awards in The Riverside Hotel 10 years 1 month ago #81406

• Pau
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 120
PSH looks tired maybe because of her busy schedule.She deserve the award waahh .Congrats to our PSH
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.756 seconds