Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] Garden 5 CF

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16431

• gigi
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
Fiiuhhh...i just finished watch d cf coz bad net connection :(

thannk u so much for sharing sunny,, :)
happy to see them together again, hope there is d next...,next...,next...,next....................... :P
d cf so wonderful,it'll make a big hit for sure..

d differences,i think :
# 5 color
# scarf color
# blue star
# dont know what pic it is,, d yellow thing at d top corner,,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16433

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
omo omo omo omo omo.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

finally the CF that we've been waiting for is out!!!yEpee..so happy..i didn't breathe for 30 sec.
so happy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So happy to see them together again,,they're so cute!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Omo they even hugged and took pictures...so sweet :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
i can't help spazzing..okay, i need to calm myself.. *inhale,exhale*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i don't know how many times I've watched it...oh i really miss them.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
PSH is beautiful and gorgeous as ever.. and Sukkie, oh man, love him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you soooooooo much!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16446

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Why im i the last to see this one? when i was the so eager to find news about this couple?

Thats why i hate my boss, not good for my fangirling. :angry:

Anyway, thank you Sunny and Pj for posting this video and pictures.

I've watched it so many times, i can't get enough of the two, a little bit dissapointed nevertheless im happy for our couple.

C5 feature them together that pople haven't seen them doing together in YB, thats "Dancing together". They are so mighty good dancers, both are impressing each other.

And the best thing i've noticed is Sukkie is not so aloof with SH ( of course they're close) compared to his co-star cellphone Cf. He ctreat it professionally, same way here but too close for comfort eh?

And may i comment our SH so beautiful, breathless and totally looking good beside JS? There's no other girl who would look better beside JS than our SH ( the biased side in me talking :lol: who cares? )

Oh but Sukkie so thin, my legs are more meater (hehehe!!) hes a tall guy for him to have that body so thin? I hope after the movie he will start to gain more weight, and like pj said he has to cut his hair!!

Now, who looks better dancer SH or JS? :whistle:

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16447

• idabalingit
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi...

I cant help it.. I want to share my thoughts.. I cant really keep my thoughts under wraps anymore (I am more of a silent lurker!!) Yah, I think JGS is so thin, he should get back to his at least YAB weight (and he shud also cut some of that hair.. I am not really digging it right now.. he can really pull off longer hair, but still he is adorable with shorter hair.. my opinion only..)..

The better dancer definitely is Shin Hye. She has natural grace. Sukkie is also a good dancer, but Shin Hye is more graceful.

Hopefully, we will see them live again sometime SOON. Definitely looking forward for news on the Japan Fanmeeting. By the way, is it confirmed that our POWER COUPLE will be appearing together in the Garden 5 shinding on the 12th and 13th?

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16448

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thanks a Bunch!!! i sooooooooooooo miss this couple!!! i love their camaraderie!!! their connection are still there, the magic and the jitterness and the laughter and the flirting!!! even though it's been half a year since YB time...

now for the differences:
the scarf color
the building behind GS
the number 5 color

i know it's the 2 singing, right? was there any BTS of them in a recording studio or something??? i wonder how many outfit changes they did...

and as for your question about who's the better dancer? it's definitely SH, she's definitely more natural and graceful...but GS is very high spirited as usual!!! i'm sure it's because he missed being with our dear SH!!!

i love how SH has a pic of them together again, too bad she won't share those pics with us...tsk tsk tsk...

i really WISH they'd collaborat again SOON!!!!

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16451

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
The new CF is out!! Yayyyyy!
I love to see them together again. Great dancing. I would have liked a little romance, but I shouldn't complain. Does anyone has any info about the signing for June 12 & 13? I read somewhere that they were doing one day each, not together! I hope that is not true. I would like to see photos of them together!

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16453

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16454

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Yeah.... Sukkie is toooo skinny. He's tall and skinny!! He shud eat more after Kimmiwapetto. and also cut his hair.
From the poster,JGS and PSH has different date respectively for fan signing event.

Btw, where's GS otner hand :P

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16455

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
Omo, he is as skinny as me. I lost 5kg last few months and it's not easy for me to gain weight T.T
But my hair is shorter :D

Re:[2010] Garden 5 CF 13 years 11 months ago #16456

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
BTW July, actually the first one I wanted to inform when we had this CF was you :D But didn't see you for day.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.756 seconds