Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2008] G-market Star-shop

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9345

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u Hana, that is sweet of u to share our beautiful Shin Hye. was literally saying ohs and ahs at each pics. PSH is a refreshing lady to look at. :) quite an attraction. So many to look at, TY very much.

like Amy said, me too will check the G-market. so many pretty outfits they have to offer. enticing to try some. the tops, jackets, skirts, pants are must haves, the shoes *can't leave those out* are amazing styles, have to get some loving the whites, peach, pink and white/black, 6" at least. oh oh, expenses galore. :ohmy:

btw, have to add, our Shin Hye is like a sweet bee attracting my male friends at work. hahaha :lol: they want to see her photos too. their comments were: she is awesome, beautiful, a young pretty lady, looks cool & friendly and, my ideal lady. *WOW*
... just to share them here, feels like SH is my sis/friend that am proud of. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9350

• Liu Si Ying
LOL! nu2me. I've been trying extremely hard to resist G-Market coz my closet is like FULL (from my purchases in seoul). God how I want to get more shoes/bags/clothes off G-Market ><!

n lol at ur workmates.. too bad non of my friends r into SH. they r attracted to SNSD's legs LOL!

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9352

• girlie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
WOW, Thanx Hana for sharing them. She looks so lean and long in these pictures. So beautiful. I have to get home after work so I can download your album. I like them a lot.

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9365

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
Thank you Hana. This is the latest picture right ?
The good benefit of being a star is .... you can change your hairstyle as much as you like.
I really want to change my hairstyle like every day ha ha ha.

She looks adorable.

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9370

Thanks Hana for the lovely pictures. She can really pull off anything! She makes me wanna wear things that i wouldn't normally wear...

so gorgeous.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by ch3353cak3.

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9390

• Gems
  • Senior Star
Shin Hye looks great even though I don't like most of the clothes she's wearing. I do like the grey blazer/purple skirt combo. But the prices on G-market are really tempting if you don't need to worry about international shipping costs.

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9419

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
omg!!! what year was these pics taken??? My most fave is the one where she's wearing the white dress!!!! she looks sooooo demure but very womanly!!!

am i the only one who thinks she's got great long shapely legs too??? thanks, hana, for sharing wonderful pics!!!

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9424

• Karen Ma
thank you hana! I never realized that these are missing in our archives :)
some more from G-market Star Shop.
I believe that these were taken sometime in 2008

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9451

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh Karren, these were taken in 08 ? so Shin Hye had this short bob a year before YAB too?
she did not change a bit seem like just recent shoots. the "bulldog" - sorry that is how me friends affectionately call our bags that could carry our closets hahaha.

she is totally awesome ! our Shin Hye can carry any style and pose like a pro model. Love her so !

[2008] G-market Star-shop 14 years 1 month ago #9499

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
ohhh thanks karren and hana!!! these are really cute photos.

my personal favorites are the blue ensemble, the white and blue get up and the white and black dress. and i think it's no secret that i've always loved loved her shoes. :)

nu2me - i cracked up at the term "bulldog"... coz i've got a lot of those. heehee.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.764 seconds