Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 - Park Shin Hye for MAC Cosmetics

2011 - Park Shin Hye for MAC Cosmetics 12 years 8 months ago #57923

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 366
park1_2011-08-16.jpg

park2_2011-08-16.jpg

Actress Park Sin-hye is looking like a mature fall girl.

Park Sin-hye revealed a collection of photos she did with cosmetic brand MAC for the fall season. She pulled off two different kinds of make up which made gave her elastic and clear skin. She is an attractive actress with a baby face and young looks but she was also made to look mature with her make up and hairstyle. This photo shoot was taken to advertise MAC’s new product ‘Prolong wear SPF10 Foundation’.

A MAC personnel said, “Nude make up is ‘in’ this fall. Park Sin-hye was chosen as the model as her complexion is reflecting these trends very well”. Park Sin-hye is currently playing the role of Lee Gyoo-won a cute and bubbly college girl in the MBC drama “Heartstrings”.

Source: news.nate. via hancinema
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, Ellizs, Lina507, tulipanns, connies, fae016, iloveHACCI, Humilis

2011 - Park Shin Hye for MAC Cosmetics 12 years 8 months ago #57924

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Park Shin Hye becomes an autumn goddess for MAC cosmetics

park2_2011-08-16-2.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently showed off an ‘autumn goddess’ look through her advertisements with MAC cosmetics.

Emphasizing her porcelain skin, the makeup artists brought out two different looks that would be perfect for the fall season. In the first picture, she’s seen sporting a casual look with light orange lipstick and slight smoky-eyed makeup. Her wavy hair gives this playful look a sophisticated edge.

In her second photo, Park Shin Hye tackles a more glamorous look with gold eyeshadow and pink lipstick. Her hair is pulled back into a chignon to further highlight her flawless skin.

The photos were taken for a new product called ‘Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation’. A MAC representative revealed, “This fall, the makeup trend will be all about looking natural. Park Shin Hye, who normally has perfect skin, was the best model for this product and trend.”

park1_2011-08-16-2.jpg

Source & Photo: JoongAng via Nate
Credit : allkpop
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, Lina507, tulipanns, connies, fae016, iloveHACCI

2011 - Park Shin Hye for MAC Cosmetics 12 years 8 months ago #57925

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS WHY SHE SHOULD BE CHOSEN FOR THE RAIN DRAMA WITH JANG GEUN SUK!

SHE IS DEFINITELY A GODDESS! HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL....AND NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL (NO PLASTIC SURGERY)!:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, tulipanns

2011 - Park Shin Hye for MAC Cosmetics 12 years 8 months ago #58022

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
She's ONE BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i truly envy her white Flawless and Natural BEauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you can see that there's BARELY any MakEUP on her face yet she's truly a Natural Beauty!!!

thanks for sharing those pics, I can't pick which one i like more, since I lOVE BOTH PICS!!!!

2011 - Park Shin Hye for MAC Cosmetics 12 years 7 months ago #59814

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Shin Hye and MAC cosmetics..
Picture2_2011-09-10.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

2011 - Park Shin Hye for MAC Cosmetics 12 years 7 months ago #59815

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.271 seconds