Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Lee Jong Suk)

2013 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Lee Jong Suk) 10 years 1 month ago #81773

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
btw, speaking of Lee Jong Suk...

part quote from allkpop
His agency Wellmade StarM stated, "Lee Jong Suk has recovered his health and has returned to his work overseas. Through this production, he will show a different charm from what was shown on 'I Hear Your Voice'. As he's doing his best, it will be a good production. We ask for a lot of support."

Prior to his first filming, Lee Jong Suk previously attended the entrance ceremony for new students at Konkuk University's New Millennium Hall on February 26. Lee Jong Suk is currently an enrolled student of class 11 at the university. He departed to Hungary on the morning of the 4th to film on location for the drama.

'Doctor Stranger' stars Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin, Jin Se Yeon, Kang So Ra, and more.
This new drama will follow 'God's Gift - 14 Days' in April.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

2013 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Lee Jong Suk) 10 years 1 month ago #81817

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
seated close by were 2013 Jambangee models, Shin-hye and Jong-suk.

exchanging pleasantries at the SBS awards night

tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Chars

2013 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Lee Jong Suk) 10 years 1 month ago #81839

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i do hope LJS recovers well from that nasty H1N1 virus...though i would really have loved to see their camaraderie in Running Man again...that would have been hilariously crazy filled with deafening laughter...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

2013 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Lee Jong Suk) 10 years 1 month ago #81886

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
you're right sis... we could have watched the "bromance" real interaction between the 2 best buddies in Running man Australia special episode. But I've read that LJS has fully recovered and back to his filming commitments.

Lee Jong Suk showed off his perfect look in school uniform for his movie “Hot Young Bloods”.

Similar to his role in his dramas- MBC High Kick 3, KBS2 School 2013 and SBS I Can Hear your Voice, Lee Jong Suk has once again portrayed a school student. He looks like a young student for real.

“Hot Young Bloods” is a 2014 teen romantic comedy movie that depicts the secret crushes, rivalries, and friendships between four high school students in Hongseong, South Chungcheong Province in the 1980s. (normal plot line). He partners with Park Bo-young.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds