Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun)

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #81347

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am with you unnie Hacci143 :)
I think every hottie I've seen paired with our beautiful and ever gracious Park Shin Hye... I want him to be in a drama or movie or mv or commercial with her. ;)

off-topic
btw, have u watch YWCFTS drama? he got more screen time towards the later parts of the episodes....maybe because he got people's attention more when he start showing more on cfs, with Shin Hye and so on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #81350

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Rocks All Denim in Sultry Pictorial Featuring Ahn Jae Hyun
an0ya March 6, 2014
Soompi

image_2014-03-06.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye and model-turned-actor Ahn Jae Hyun have turned into a charming couple for a pictorial.

The pictures were revealed by a denim brand on March 5. The two models can be seen dressed up in denim from head to toe, showcasing the versatility of the clothing and their charming aura.

Despite gently grabbing the waist of the beautiful actress, Ahn Jae Hyun maintains his professionalism and focuses on posing for the camera. Park Shin Hye has placed her arm behind the actor’s neck, but as expected, she looks absolutely stunning in her denim vest while striking a confident pose. In her solo shot, she is drawing attention with her long and slim legs.

A representative said and expressed their satisfaction, “Park Shin Hye is an actress with both lovely and chic features. Thanks to her staring at the camera with the deep gaze of an actress, the pictorial came out more impressive than expected.”

In related news, the actress is currently filming the upcoming movie “Royal Tailor.”

My Note: this is Shinhye's third season with Jambangee. The summer and winter collection with LJS and now this one. She has been stunning so that's not a surprise but an acknowledgement of her impressive performance as their brand model representative

@almontel : yes he does have a resemblance to KWB and LMH but to me he seems a mix of Top and KWB a big more........maybe I am reminded after looking at Millet pics ? ;)

@nu2me : Definitely, every person who has come in contact with Shinhye has benefited and gone on to be more famous by virtue of getting more exposure. They not only look good with her but they get publicized among Shinhye's vast admirers and followers. Specially, if they treat her well and become her friends too. Because we know that Shinhye approves of them as people too for them to be close to her.

@mana: Yes, it is a good idea to see them in a project together BUT that has to wait because I really want to see her with Kim Woo Bin in an action romantic comedy........my first priority for her next project. :lol:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #81360

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
have to repost, well-said from ohkpop

Actress Park Shin Hye and model-turned-actor Ahn Jae Hyun have turned into a charming couple for a pictorial.

The pictures were revealed by a denim brand on March 5. The two models can be seen dressed up in denim from head to toe, showcasing the versatility of the clothing and their charming aura.

Despite gently grabbing the waist of the beautiful actress, Ahn Jae Hyun maintains his professionalism and focuses on posing for the camera. Park Shin Hye has placed her arm behind the actor’s neck, but as expected, she looks absolutely stunning in her denim vest while striking a confident pose. In her solo shot, she is drawing attention with her long and slim legs.

A representative said and expressed their satisfaction, “Park Shin Hye is an actress with both lovely and chic features
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #81428

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Park Shin Hye and Ahn Jae Hyeon Flaunt Their Denim Together

Becoming the luckiest girl once again, Park Shin Hye participated in a photoshoot with rising new star, Ahn Jae Hyeon.

41522119.jpg

The denim clothing brand, Jambangee recently released photos of its 2014 S/S collection with Park Shin Hye and new model, Ahn Jae Hyeon.

10062054.jpg

In the photos, the actors not only flaunted their jean-on-jean fashion, but also showed off their chemistry, despite only meeting each other for the first time.

16947972.jpg

Park Shin Hye has been active as the model for Jambangee for three seasons, while Ahn Jae Hyeon replaced Lee Jong Seok for the spring and summer collection for the brand.

Photo Credit: Jambangee
source: MWave
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #81441

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
nu2me wrote:
I am with you unnie Hacci143 :)
off-topic
btw, have u watch YWCFTS drama? he got more screen time towards the later parts of the episodes....maybe because he got people's attention more when he start showing more on cfs, with Shin Hye and so on.

I didn't see YWCFTS but I read about Jae Hyun's more screen time in last special episodes
and yes it was after his JAMBANGEE shoot with ShinHye :D :D
he is very handsome and atractive and he should have talent in acting too to get part in such
successful Drama 'YWCFTS'...maybe we see them in a heat Drama together and I'll LOVE it
:onhot: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #81444

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
is there more pic in the future?like to see more from them... :kiss1: :kiss1:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by mana ^-^.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #81493

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Unnie @mana, yes... There should be a summer collection perhaps as follow-up to Jambangee's S/S collection. Then maybe the Fall/Winter Jambangee's collections.

In the meantime, on March14th at 5pm, Gracious, beautiful Park Shin Hye will have her fan sign event, Shinsegae department store.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 1 month ago #81823

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
NEW ones came out ...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, KimcheeMe7

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 1 month ago #81824

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
We knew there were more... From the batch bts taken

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 1 month ago #81825

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Dreamy eyes...beautiful Shinhye :luvluv:

Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, KimcheeMe7
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds