Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #125922

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin-hye models Bruno Magli's fall handbags
May 20 2015

\

A new fashion ad campaign featuring Korean actress Park Shin-hye has been launched by Italian accessories and shoe brand Bruno Magli.

Park has modeled for Bruno Magli for the past year. The actress showcases the brand's fall-winter 2015 collection of handbags in the advertisements.

She has also collaborated with the brand this season to produce a "Specchio Ssinz" handbag, named after her nickname and online social media ID "Ssinz."

The graduated bucket bag is the third handbag in the "Ssinz" series jointly designed by Park and Bruno Magli.

By Yoon Sarah (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505201441450993330_2
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #125928

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nedlee, IntoTheBlue

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #125930

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
Shes very elegant :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: IntoTheBlue

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #125947

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #125948

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
After TopStarNews featured PSH news about the Bruno Magli, K-PopHearld takes a follow up Article and as well AllkPop too !

Wishing more articles..]]

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, moon, Maris, meyergsi, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #126025

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I love luv Shinhye's new pictures for BrunoMagli Fall/Winter 2015 collections. Thank you sis @nicole and @irene
:heartsh:

In the released photos, the actress looks chic and classy in grey and blue tones, going for a modern, boyish look in some photos and a minimalistic and casual look in others. She looks quite pretty with minimal makeup in all of the looks!

Not only is Park Shin Hye the model of the brand, but she also helped design this season's 'Specchio Ssinz' bag! This season's 'Specchio Ssinz' bag is 'Bruno Magli's third version, and it has a beautiful gradient coloring.

'Bruno Magli's representative said, "The established Park Shin Hye, who is a fashion icon to young women, has a unique fashion sense and harmonizes and fits well with 'Bruno Magli's modern and chic style, making a more polished and edgy style. Consumers will be perfectly captured by our Fall/Winter Season because of the effect of the synergy between Park Shin Hye's image and the concept of our new items."
cr: AKP
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, aki_lala

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #126028

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #126086

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

Though the temperature is getting hotter by the day, Park Shin Hye transformed into a chic fall lady for the 2015 F/W pictorial for Italian fashion brand Bruno Magli.

Bruno Magli captured this season’s focus on modern and chic by using Park Shin Hye, a rising fashion icon, to represent a sophisticated and mature image.

In the photo shoot, her brown makeup, natural yet classy hairstyle, and monotone outfit highlights the actress’s chic mood. With the brand’s latest 2015 F/W handbags, she is capable of rocking a range of styles, from normcore to feminine.The Specchio Ssinz bag, which Park Shin Hye designed herself, especially pops out due to its unique color combinations. As the third version of the Ssinz series, the bucket bag silhouette and edgy design makes storage easy, adding both practicality and convenience.“The impeccable fashion sense of Park Shin Hye, a wannabe fashion icon for young women, and Bruno Magli’s modern and chic style has resulted in an even edgier touch to the brand,” a Bruno Magli representative said. “The synergy effect between her image and the concept of the new products will captivate customers for the F/W season.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, sarah.94, ningning, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #126171

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
BrunoMagli's Designer and Endorser #ParkShinHye #박신혜 BrunoMagli's Bags:

Stella Ssinz,
Scala Ssinz and
Specchio Ssinz.

cr: jane
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 8 years 11 months ago #126239

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
IMG_20150522_001410.jpg

IMG_20150522_001111.jpg

IMG_20150522_001056.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.652 seconds