Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #127741

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin-hye, Super Junior to star in short film by Lotte Duty Free

Updated : June 05 2015

image-467.jpg

From left: Actress Park Shin-hye and members of K-pop boy group Super Junior -- Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. (Yonhap/OSEN)

The country’s biggest duty-free shop operator Lotte Duty Free is making a short film, starring hit actress Park Shin-hye and members of K-pop boy group Super Junior -- Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

Lotte said on Thursday it is producing a film set in Jejudo Island in a bid to share the beauty of the island with global viewers.

Under the title of “Start Traveling,” the movie will be set in Jejudo’s famous tourist destinations including its coast road and Baozen Street. It is scheduled to be released late this month in Jejudo Island, marking the opening of its new store there.

The film will be available on diverse online platforms including YouTube, Facebook and China’s video sharing site Youku, the company said.

Lotte Duty Free has been making music videos starring K-pop stars to promote Korean culture since 2009. Last year, it produced a short movie set in tourist destinations of Seoul, Busan and Jejudo Island. The movie filmed in Jejudo Island starring Park Shin-hye and Jang Keun-suk generated 4 million views on YouTube and Youku.

Kpopherald

My Note
Did we want her in a MV or a drama❓
Well.......here it is but a short MV . It seems that's the pattern for this year.......short projects demanding little time wise......but still why am I excited?
First, we get to see Shinhye in more than a cf
Secondly, it's with the top boys band Super Junior!
Thirdly, I love jejudo islands......in various dramas , pictures and CF's. It's naturally beautiful place worth making a MV about......just like our Shinhye....
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 1 others thankyou

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #127744

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello everyone who is here, who are visiting us !!
Hope everything is good with you. Enjoy your day or your evening.... I'm just starting my day. :blush:
:heartsh:

Hi Maris, good to see you back :)
it seems that Shinhye is still in Jejudo. From 3MAD, she eats very well.... and gains weight easily. :unsure: she enjoys her meal. ;)

Park Shin-hye eats octopus ramen dish in Jejudo

Korean actress Park Shin-hye enjoyed an exotic seafood ramen dish, containing octopus among other ingredients, while on Jejudo Island.

Park shared a photo of the meal on Instagram, Thursday.

The spicy dish contains octopus legs, crab, mussels and large prawns, among other seafood, mixed with ramen noodles.

Park was recently in Jejudo to shoot a short film for Lotte Duty Free, together with other celebrity models Donghae, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk from boy group Super Junior.

By Yoon Sarah (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
:kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #127754

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351
Park Shin Hye Is A Gorgeous Bride For Lotte Duty Free
BY Adrienne Stanley | Jun 05, 2015 08:47 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye is beautiful in photos for Lotte Duty Free. The 25-year-old actress is pictured in bridalwear for the special event catalog.

Her bridal pictorial follows her recent appearance on the reality show, "Some Men, Some Women." During her segment, Park discussed her thoughts on marriage and the facts that prevented her from tying the knot when she was 23-years-old. She expressed her desire to be married before she reaches 30.

In addition to appearing in the bridal pictorial, Park will be featured in an upcoming short film, for the department store.

According to an article published by Halla Ilbo, the actress will appear in short, along with Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Donghae. The campaign, "Start Traveling," will focus on places throughout Jeju Island. The footage was shot on Jeju and will highlight the beauty of the island. Outdoor sports will also be highlighted in the film, particularly paragliding, horseback riding, and yachting.

Park has appeared in short endorsement films for the brand, in the past.

In addition to Park Shin Hye, the 2015 celebrity lineup for Lotte Duty Free includes Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Seung Won, EXO, 2PM, Super Junior, Park Hae Jin, Choi Ji Woo and Eru. The latest spokesmodels were selected for their impact on the Hallyu Wave and ability to appeal to audiences outside of Korea.

The short film starring Park and the members of Super Junior will be available for international viewers through YouTube and Youku Tudou.

In an attempt to reach new markets, Lotte Duty Free has recently launched an English-language website. The company is also making excellent use of its spokesmodels.

credit: kdramastars.com
photos: Lotte Duty Free
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #127759

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
#LotteDepartmentStore Weibo(2015.06.05)

CGvaLlTUkAAGpeg.jpg

CGvaLlTVIAEbDkq.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #127775

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Lotte Duty Free update....

3542386226_67c055a9_IMG_20150605_192707-2.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #127878

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
image-69.jpg

So excited for our princess to be in a CF/short film with SuJu :luvluv:
On the other note,filming started June 3, heechul followed ssinz on the same day.. Are SuJu members talking about her? :-V

Hello everyone :heartsh:
May we all have a very blessed Sunday..
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #127989

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351
Another article:

Super Junior To Star In Short Promotional Film With Park Shin Hye
June 08, 2015

Four South Korean stars will appear together in a short film promoting tourism to Jeju Island.

Three members of top K-pop group Super Junior will star in "Start Traveling" alongside popular Korean actress Park Shin Hye. The short film will promote tourism to Jeju Island and is being produced by Lotte Duty Free, the operator of South Korea's largest duty-free store chain.

Super Junior's Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Donghae will be featured in the short with Park Shin Hye.

The short film "Start Traveling" will feature multiple tourist destinations on Jeju Island, including hiking trails on Jeju's coastal road.
Both Park and Super Junior has participated in productions by Lotte Duty Free in the past.

Super Junior has released songs and music videos for commercials for the chain, and appeared in commercials alongside other Korean stars. The three members who will appear in "Start Traveling" have experience outside of their musical careers as actors and appearing on variety shows.

Park previously appeared in a another short film on Jeju Island for Lotte Duty Free, starring herself and actor Jang Geun Suk. The official video gained over four million views on YouTube.

Lotte Duty Free announced that "Start Traveling" will be available to view on YouTube, Facebook, and Youku. It will be released in late June, kicking off the opening of a new Lotte Duty Free store in Jeju.

Both Leeteuk and Park Shin Hye shared images from filming at some of Jeju Island's most popular locations on Instagram.

credit: Tamar Herman (kpopstarz)
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #127994

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding: :ding:

PARKSHINHYE FOR LOTTE :heartsh:

11390101_1056834164345555_8797514676958979665_n.jpg

11393226_1056834161012222_7853257822072604194_n.jpg

credit to tag

thanks18.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, aki_lala

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #128020

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
That was nice sis #Jhen

Lotte duty free FB Update
CHDC1usVIAAptBZ.jpg

CHDC1uoVIAAkZZn.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, kenho85

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 8 years 11 months ago #128021

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
(2015.06.09) Lotte Duty Free China FB
CHDFM08UYAAWb3O.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, kenho85
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.640 seconds