• Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Who wouldn't fall in love with this gorgeous lady, Park Shin Hye
I love the way Agatha Paris brings out the best in her :kiss:

:luvluv:

:heartsh:
source: m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20...084605321#miniViewer
:kiss:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

2014 - Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 8 years 5 months ago #139695

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
NEW AGATHA PARIS F/W 2015 ADS FEAT. PARK SHIN HYE
couch-kimchi.com/2015/11/04/new-agatha-p...-feat-park-shin-hye/

10-690x400.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2014 - Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 8 years 5 months ago #139709

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
[Pictorial] Park Shin Hye, "shining gem than" sniper visual namsim
Actress Park Shin Hye has been refined through a pictorial jewelery was a neat double divergence charm.

Park Shin Hye's agency SALT (Salt) 4 am Entertainment unveiled the 2015 AW pictorial of Paris France jewelry brand Agatha (AGATHA PARIS).

Park Shin Hye in pictorial caught their eye to see a different swagger are beckoning and seductive charm to the eyes. In the first pictorial Park Shin Hye showed off the neat appearance of a woman wearing a blouse in pastel tones. Lovely delicate gold jewelry to match your hair style bangs it down, yet graceful, minimalist animated feel. Another pictorial revealed in the utmost charm of a simple urban Ball Pendant Jewelry with black colored dress.

20151104102403230dfng.jpg

Agatha Paris, the official said that "in a pictorial Park Shin Hye showed a crystallization of fine jewelery expresses a refined pictorial sensibility".

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has recently cockpit, is in full swing in the shooting to rush to the movie 'type' taken together with dogyeongsu. Park Shin Hye is aware of unforeseen ordeal of the play 'duyoung (dogyeongsu minutes), falling to propose a second life took a promising judo coach, Claudia Kim Station. Park Shin Hye's hongiljeom of this movie is the movie dusik (Cockpit minutes) and a subtle tension duyoung brothers will dissipate the energy of her own to disarm.

20151104102403446tdcm.jpg

cr: m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20151104084605321
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

2014 - Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 8 years 5 months ago #139718

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
The Agatha Paris Store.....

CS8fFm6U8AEPeSO.jpg

CS8fFm7UsAA3huD.jpg

CS8fFm9UYAQDSGf.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

2014 - Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 8 years 5 months ago #139719

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello !

Park Shin-hye looks alluring with Agatha
November 04 2015

Photos of actress Park Shin-hye taken for French jewelry brand Agatha Paris were released by her label S.A.L.T Entertainment on Wednesday.

The snap shows the 25 years old bewitching actress showing a black elegant dress, the brands necklace with simple ball pendants and pearl point linear earrings.

In another shot, she looks lovely and alluring in a pastel colored blouse, matched with delicate gold jewelry.

Park Shin Hye recently confirmed that she will star in the upcoming film, "The Older Brother", which costars actors Jo Jung Suk and singer actor Do Kyung Soo.
cr: khnews @heraldcorp.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2014 - Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 8 years 5 months ago #139749

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
girl Park Shin Hye... Radiant goddess visual

1. [+557, -68] She's becoming more and more feminine. So pretty. A natural beauty sure is easy on the eyes

2. [+373, -63] The dignity of a natural beauty! Pretty ㅋ

3. [+328, -61] Pretty, kind, good cook, good actress. What does she lack?....

4. [+280, -53] Haa.. Shin Hye-ya, you're pretty...

5. [+268, -61] The 2nd photo reminds me of Sophie Marceau

6. [+125, -40] Good personality, good at acting, pretty and has a great body. What else could you ask for?

7. [+107, -30] Her eyes are gorgeous~ 100% natural~ I'm a fan

8. [+100, -24] Looking at Park Shin Hye's photos to purify my eyes after reading IU's article^^

KKULJAEM

My Note

Hullo everyone!
The comments are related to the latest pictures posted above by everyone so did not repost again.

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

2014 - Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 8 years 5 months ago #139782

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Affordable Fashion: Park Shin Hye’s “#AgathaParis” Pearl Earrings

image-26.png

Ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2014 - Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 8 years 5 months ago #139901

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Late post
Agatha China wechat 05112015

CTDE-f8VAAA27Ol.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2014 - Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 8 years 5 months ago #139930

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:blush: I'm waiting for sis @maris post

Truly is, Park Shin Hye's photos for Agatha Paris are amazing and her conceptualizing the theme for Agatha's cf is something to look forward to.... Clearly, Shinhye has evolved from her 2014 photoshoots for Agatha. Lovely !!

From ockoala's point of view.....

Park Shin Hye has been the spokesmodel for jewelry brand Agatha for some time now, and really all the pictures she takes for the ad campaigns have been lovely to behold. But the recently released teaser for the Fall/Winter 2015 campaign take it to a new level of pretty, and I’m trying to figure out what makes it so captivating for me. I love the way her hair falls around her, the pose is alluring, and paired with a dark colored shirt dress comes a classy casual vibe that frames the jewelry and the model equally well. I even love how the photographer tells Park Shin Hye to lift her chin and dare to show her nose, which is known for being less than perfectly aquiline but I love it because it’s so confidently natural.

The two NEW pictures from the Agatha Fall/Winter 2015 pictorial, while the pictures below are from the 2014 collection. Park Shin Hye continues to mature in sophistication even if her style and image never changes drastically.

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2014 - Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 8 years 5 months ago #140035

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.602 seconds