Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120386

:OMG Finally, the pics! This calls for a drama collaboration.

fanart ~ Lotte Department store ☺️☺️ cr.CA.WQ
omo.png

:luvluv: Thanks soooooo much for the pics. Does anyone knows if PSH will graduate in school this year?
Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by glennieluvshinhye.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, skyful

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120400

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Their ad at Lotte Young Plaza....
and yes Yoo Seung-ho is two years younger.... They look very good together... their pictures gives warmth and good vibes, like young relationship. :P :blush:

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120458

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Nice concept, commendable campaign.... LDF with Park Shin Hye & Yoo Seung Ho
"Create a Warm World with Lovely Hands"

to help kids suffering from rare incurable / serious diseases..... to raise awareness.

and Park Shin Hye IG is promoting the Lovely Hands campaign by Lotte Duty Free.

Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120466

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Thanks for explaining the campaign.......I did not realize there was one and still am not clear how it will work in order to help. Do certain amount of the proceeds go towards helping or how? What is the significance of the lovely hands? Are they calling all the helping hands joined towards the campaign as the lovely hands?

I love YSH.......he has such nice soft, warm and smiling eyes..... :P
I love their photoshoot together but to be honest I would not like him to be in a romantic role in a drama with Shinhye........cannot get into that thought because of him being younger and he also looks like that in some pics.....sorry to all who do want them together. :( . CF's are fine......
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120468

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi Maris, I know what you mean :)

Seung-ho does not look like a young kid tho.... If you notice in his kdrama Missing You (MBC 2012)... He is not that boyish young boy looking there.... He was fierce n twisted :P

He is one of those Korean hotties that has this smiley eyes smiling or not ;) ..... Some of my biases owns those eyes. :blush: true... most of YSH pictures are younger looking, he also has a small face.

I still want him partnered with Shinhye. Dreaming of him with Shinhye in a serious kick ass role then falling in love in a kdrama or movie.

The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Maris, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120470

• Maris
Hulloooooo Eve, :)
We have never met at this time of the day.....so great seeing you... :)

That's a great pic of YSH.......we share something in common again in things we like......smiling eyes. I will take them any time because to me they indicate warmth in a person.
I will take your word for the adult intense vibes that YSH gives in a drama.......there is a reason why everyone young , noonas and more love across the board. For me it started when he first declared Shinhye to be his ideal long time back. :) btw, Shinhye also has small face according to those who have met her. Shinhye actually appeared so young as Choi Inha in school...... So most probably if they do appear together they can make it work......one never knows.... ;)

I have not seen him in any drama so cannot say anything about how I will actually feel about it if it happens. It's just something that it grew up with .....in which younger males were all like brothers to me.....the older ones as friends.......so there lies my problem...... :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120471

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: :lol: I was surprised when I saw you active at this time Maris, I'm home early but will leave by 7pm for a dinner party.

Was laughing at your comment sis on ... "in which younger males were all like brothers to me.....the older ones as friends......" Because I feel the opposite... Younger males make me feel vibrant n upbeat while older males tend to make me in serious tone of mind.... :P :lol: I am weird !!! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120474

• Maris
:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Eve......it's the same ......I meant like brothers who are great friends too..... :lol:
With older ones......I was friends but had to show respect.... :lol:

That was a good one, Eve :lol:

Yes.......I am a lazy (.....) right now.....:)
I told my hubby not to accept any invitations or invite anyone over tonite.....because it's going to be a busy time next two days......so that's why am here at this time....
Eve......have a fun filled evening !......good start to the evening with your 6 footer friends.... :P

Btw......I had planned to watch missing you but did not hear anything good apart from YSH's performance .....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120476

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
;) I watched that drama because of JYJ Yoochun n have not watched Eun Hye since her drama "Lie To Me". That is when I came across Seung Ho. Overall, it was a real hardcore tearjerker with tragedies... overflowing with misery :pinch:

YSH's acting is a different story, he did well in his dark characterization. Unexpected.
gotta go.... :blush:

:heartsh: ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

2015 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE 9 years 3 weeks ago #120477

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
hello sis @maris and @eve.....i am having fun in reading your exchange comments :)
I watched Missing you.....hmmm it was a very heavy drama from the start
Though i finished watching it....i felt kinda bad the whole time i was into it LOL
YSH was good in that drama, acting wise....of course he was a stand out for me
because of his good looks :) enjoy the rest of the evening sis....see you around again :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.533 seconds