TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's agency - 4HIM Entertainment

Park Shin Hye's agency - 4HIM Entertainment 13 years 2 weeks ago #38400

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
News from news.nate.com
2011-03-07 11:02

“10 years’ sister” Kim Jung-hwa and Park Shin Hye changed agency together

Actress Park Shin Hye and Kim Jung-hwa changed to new agency together.

On March 7, 4HIM Entertainment said: “Recently Park Shin Hye and Kim Jung-hwa signed for 4HIM Entertainment’s exclusive contract.”

Since 2001, after Park Shin Hye and Kim Jung-hwa first meet in Dream Factory Entertainment, then they changed to previous company ABBA Entertainment, now they changed to 4HIM Entertainment, they have been together for 10 years; their friendship is just like sister-german.

Moreover, the manager who works together with them for nearly 10 years has deep loyalty to them and this attracted people’s attention.

Lee Eun-yeong who works together with actress Park Shin Hye and Kim Jung-hwa in these 10 years since both of them debut, said that “In such a long period of time, both of them have good relationship is because of mutual understanding and trust, otherwise it is an impossible matter. Trust is the base until now. Since beginning, relationship between both of them is not just purely actor relationship, but is life partner relationship, which will work hard together.”

It is reported that Park Shin Hye’s next project after “Cyrano agency” is under careful discussion.

:bingo:

credit: news.nate.com
✩Translated by Vicky​✩
based on chinese translation arranged by 依然yi心 @ PSH Baidu Bar
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: monomi, Laurabianca, azu, kwinna, NaZira1199

Park Shin Hye's agency - 4HIM Entertainment 13 years 2 weeks ago #38414

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Vicky Darling for the news. :-V
Wow... she signed exclusive contract with the new agency. :luvluv:
I hope she makes a right and good desicion!!! :bingo:
Hopefully with the new agency, she will get more high standard project in her acting career. :onhot:
My only wish is to see her more in good drama, movie, cf and whatever project! :pray: :pray:
Shin Hye fighting!!!!!!! :willing :willing
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, Laurabianca

Park Shin Hye's agency - 4HIM Entertainment 13 years 2 weeks ago #38420

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I've seen her somewhere before...wasn't she paired off with Lee Wan too at one time??? she looks so familiar...

i wish both of them success with a new management...

i too would LOVE to see PSH transform to the best of her ability, given the right project, we all know how great of an actress she is!!! and i would love to see her be the lead actress again, i can't wait to see her in another beautiful series with anothe hot guy!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky

Park Shin Hye's agency - 4HIM Entertainment 13 years 2 weeks ago #38449

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thanks for sharing the news, Vicky.:-V

I just don't understand with his manager now, is he PSH's personal manager or her agency's appointed for her?

I wish she will be offered very good drama and partnered with well known actor, that will rise her position in the industry. Fingers crossed :pray: :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky
Time to create page: 1.071 seconds