Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Ideal Type

Park Shin Hye's Ideal Type 10 years 8 months ago #70496

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
July 21st broadcast of MBC 'Section TV' showed an interview with Park Shin Hye.
Park Shin Hye chose Park Hee Soon as her ideal type.

I try to find how Park Hee Soon look like and find this.

Park_Hee_Soon8.jpg

to be honest, do not know him...:shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Park Shin Hye's Ideal Type 9 years 11 months ago #84385

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
In the Q & A portion... Park Shin Hye was asked some questions and some of them was...

What is her ideal type?
She likes men to be tall, sensitive and kind. Her ideal man has to be responsible and demonstrate leadership qualities.

Some people in the audience said Lee Min Ho's name :lol: some said Yonghwa :lol:
At first she could not say Chris name, not sure how to say his full name... she described him while demonstrating cradling a baby.. She likes that. Cute.

She also said he is in the movie Thor. The audience then guess who she meant. :) The Australian actor, Chris Hemsworth.

If she had to pick an American actor that was her ideal type, it would be Chris Hemsworth.
"I saw a picture of him recently holding a baby. He was very gentle and yet very strong. I found that very attractive," she said.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, gominam1990, librajapan

Park Shin Hye's Ideal Type 8 years 4 months ago #141799

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
mianhe....i was reading an article about the warm touching moment on Australian actor Chris Hemsworth (Thor) when he lay his head on her young daughter India Rose's lap... She started stroking his head and singing to him. His wife saw and had tears in her eyes. Family and fatherhood are his joy in life.

And that reminded me of when Park Shin Hye came to NY in May 2013 to accept her Best Actress award from DramaFever followed by her fan meeting. There were Q&A portion... She was asked ....

What is her ideal type?
She likes tall, sensitive and kind. Her ideal man has to be responsible and demonstrate leadership qualities. For a foreign actor who would be her ideal type....
Shinhye's answer ..... Chris Hemsworth.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Ideal Type 8 years 4 months ago #141800

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
And no wonder Shinhye has Chris Hemsworth as her ideal type....
The Hemsworth family is very tight knit.... quite admirable and endearing..... :)
Chris brother Liam Hemsworth, is another well known actor.
They are a fun to watch... Playing jokes on each other.... :lol:
Liam's IG post.. :P

Payback: Chris Hemsworth doodled over brother Liam's Men's Health cover, just weeks after Liam shared a picture of his dog Tani using a Thor figurine as a chew toy

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-33...y.html#ixzz3tSDlLyfS
payback....Chris then doodled on his brither Liam'sMen Health's cover :lol: and posted in his IG

cr: daily mail
=X
Here is another story that would touch your heart....

On a more serious note, last week Liam revealed that Chris paid off their parents' debts when he finally made it in Hollywood.

Speaking to The Independent, he said: '[My father] called my brother Chris back and said, "I don't know how to feel. Since I left home, I have had debts and I thought I'd be paying them off until I died and have this weight hanging over me, and now to have them completely cleared".'
Liam added he would 'love' to be able to do something similar for his parents.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.793 seconds