Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 5 months ago #62424

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for sharing the clip!!! awesome....i love how he's so consistent about having PSH as his ideal type...ke ke ke..

there was a reason why i also love Infinite!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 5 months ago #62431

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 155
@Venezia
Daebak!!
I will watch it again and again and again
thanks so much :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 5 months ago #62432

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
Untitled0.jpg

Untitled.jpg

He mentions his ideal type without pretending to think and the mc teases him because his eyes look different when he mentions shinhye name kkk
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 5 months ago #62440

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
@Primrose
yeah. it's really interesting!...because Dongwoo is natural honest..so when the host asked ALL OF THEM about theirs ideal type, Dongwoo said out Shin Hye's name rightaway, funny is he didn't let MC asked who, he's just...have the answer already in his head. :wahaha
when I watched this vid...I realize there are two another things that relate to our Shin Hye :woohoo:
first - Lee Min Jung's name who worked with Shin Hye both drama and movie
second - is the melodies that L sang. it's a song for SHin Hye's comercial before
here !!! proof :ding:

so much interesting things around this girl ..love it!! =X

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 5 months ago #62590

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
Oh my mind!!! :woohoo:
Maybe everyone knew it but I'm just know...find out that...
Dongwoo said he like Shin Hye for 2 times and guess what...the first time was October 07 and the second was October 20...those numbers fooled my eyes.. I've just thought it was the same year and just only 30 seconds ago I realise that it's 2 diffirent years. yeah..
October 7th 2011 for the first and October 20th for the second...amazing just only one type ideal girl for 2 years...amazing idol Dongwoo. and I really love it. As usual, there are a lot of idols who usually change their ideal girl so much times at the same year. October 20th 2012, when the host asked Dongwoo about the sexiest actress, Woohyun said there's someone Dongwoo kept on mentioning RECENTLY ...OMG!! one year ago is not RECENTLY...so Dongwoo always think our Shin Hye is the best girl for him :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
:imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 5 months ago #62788

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
Just found out that a twitter friend of mine is an inspirit .. she tweeted that today is Jang Dong Woo's birthday.
I don't know him at all but I wish him all the best and I hope his dream to meet Shinhye and talk to her will come true.
:-V

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #63349

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
haha...I'm back to here for somethings interesting.....I'll call it's destiny. :woohoo:

first, I know Be Mine - the song of Infinite (from the day Dongwoo talk about Shin Hye, I started to watch this group and they're really amazing, dance so well in sync)
Yeah, in Be Mine, there is a sentence that said :" I WANT TO HUG YOU, RIGHT NOW" and in the interview, reporter ask Infinite's members about what's kind of girl they want to hug, guess what Dongwoo said?....He said
I WANT TO HUG WHO SINGS AND DANCES
suddenly, I thought about Shin Hye :D
because that interview is between one year that Dongwoo kept going to like Shin Hye as a ideal type.

BUT THE DESTINY THAT I WANT TO TALK IS ...SAKURANBO (a song from Otsuka Ai - Japanese singer)
Do you know this song?...I knew it but I fogot it because I saw this song is not really well and Shin Hye sang it not well, neither in the first fan meeting in Japan last year.
I was just curious about this song because Dongwoo said it's a love song that he like, and then I found it to listen and I thought it's not a good song, I dont like this song.
Then, "Shin Hye shuffle dance" appeared in my mind, I want to find that clip if it exist in youtube, guess again..."Shin Hye sing Sakuranbo" is in the first line. I was surprise totally.
I wonder both of them like a song that I dont like :wahaha
what a great destiny like that. :ding:

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 3 months ago #65593

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
Omo ! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
[TRANS] Actress Park Shin Hye twitter update:

As Ji Hoon oppa is singing the song, I follow him slowly. He asks me that whether I am playing shuttlecock or not. kekeke INFINITE-H 's "Special Girl(Feat.Bumkey)" I like it!

RT@ssinz: 지훈오빠가 흥얼거리길래 꼬물꼬물 따라해봤더니 나보고 제기차기하냐며ㅋㅋㅋ 인피니트H의 "Special Girl (Feat.Bumkey)" 좋아요! sori.la/B00eoQ1 via @soribada

Here's about Infinite H
The debut song of a sub-unit from the boy band 'Infinite'. The sub-unit name is called INFINITE H and is made up of the two dancers/rappers of 'Infinite', Hoya and ]Dongwoo[/color]. The 'H' stands for HIP HOP. There are five tracks in their album, 'FLY HIGH' which was released on the 11th of January, 2013, along with the music video.
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, missmoon, 11iszonlymine, manka

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 3 months ago #65595

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
INFINITE H - Special Girl (Feat. Bumkey) MV [HD]:lol: :lol: :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, missmoon, avantbolmae

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 3 months ago #65615

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
@snowhninpyae
SHin Hye likes this song....and she likes dance...so..I wonder if she tried to dance this cheo :))) haha funny.
Wish can see they meet together someday.
Shin Hye was in cover of Ceci Feb...and Infinite H was in that magazine too. :DD
Time to create page: 0.729 seconds