Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #10998

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh Ellie, ur too funny, admire this guy so much, went and check on his soompi thread. Song Joong Ki is smart uni student ,of course, he is a handsome smiley face hottie, he is down to earth, he rides the public transport. he is a gentleman and someone our mom's would like us to bring home. hahaha :lol: oh that reminds me, have to show him to my mom and see her reaction. ;)

oh Hana, am liking this guy so much that am seeing more *that i should*on all the video's u posted. they were sweet together, he showed attentiveness to our Shin Hye. did they touch behinds while bowing ? silly me. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11003

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Eve, nooooo!!!! You shouldn't have said that.. that makes me.. O___o like him more and more!!! T___T
I almost said goodbye to Sukkie LOL! But for real, this couple is sooo cute together!

And wow! He seems so down to earth!! <3 I love those kind of guys!! Sigh. There.. goodbye Sukkie!!!! XD

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11006

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
MissMellis wrote:
Ok, seriously I can't even find the right word to describe PSH anymore. She is just beyond beautiful, inside and out! <3

Thanks all for the pics and vids, esp Amy and Hana! <33

I just gotta say this, Joong Ki and Shin Hye are adorable together! I wonder if I should start to ship them instead :D

I almost change my mind too. Every time I saw him, I feel like ... Oh... this gentleman is ..... CUTE!!!!

lol

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11014

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Really?he's that kind of person nu2me...woah..seems like the perfect couple to our Shin hye.instead of clubbing around and plays with every girls in SNSD and all the noonas thing,i will choose him,oh no..i'm so so sorry,i'm a bit tired with KS and all his girls..if just once i heard something about him and SH together in public and looking at her like Jung Ki looks,just once i will never change my ship forever..
Oh no..i'm start to googling SJK.. :ohmy:

thank u hana for all the vids..it's for my breakfast ^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11020

• somuchinluv01
  • Junior Star
  • sukiehye 4ever
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks Amy and Hana for the pics and videos!

@Ellie, count me in.. :D kekeke I want them to work together in a drama :D they have the chemistry right? hihihi I saw the acting of Joong Ki in OB and its not bad..kekeke he have the looks.. cutieee too^^ :P :P And they really look good together.. :lol: :lol:

@Nu2me thanks for the info about him.. this guys is one of my fav now :D kekekeke :lol: :lol:

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11022

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
Thanks again Amy & Hana for all the pics & video,

I think I love this guy more and more, he's so gentle to our dear...

hope he trully ask Shin Hye out to eat

Nu2me: thanks for the info, this guy is amazing

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11034

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
elhabe25, i get what you mean...sometimes i do feel jealous whenever i hear other girls being mentioned with GS, feel bad for our SH, if only GS would just look at one girl (SH of course) instead of other girls, i'd be ok with that...
but this guy seem to be genuinely gentleman...he seem to care, while taking pic, he turned a little bit just to be sure that he's not covering SH and that they are both in the pic...seems very kind...i'm slowly liking this guy...
so where can i watch him?

somuchinlove: what's OB? i thought he was in the Itaewon???

did u girls noticed the title of the first film on the second to the the last vid? SHOULD'VE KISSED!!!! aiyoooooooooooo.....
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by almontel.

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11036

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Yup almontel,u do feel so rite..
Okay..u can watch him in 'will it snow before christmas' but his just appear in the beginning then he died.but i like him there.dunno about another,they said 'triple',but never heard about that ^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11044

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Yeah, I agree with you elhabe! I really don't like the fact that not only does he have a rumour of being a flirt, he likes to drink and go clubbing... like a lot! But I don't know the guy personally so I don't know what kind of boyfriend he is/have been. But I just want PSH to end up with a guy that is really down to earth and cares for her. And to be honest, SJK seems to be that kind of guy! <3

So SJK is currently rising on my list even though I haven't seen him in anything yet ;D

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11080

• hana
  • Junior Star

Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds