Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love

"Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 14 years 6 days ago #13988

• Liu Si Ying
Source: nownews
Translation: casablanca-- @ asianfanatics.net/ Do not repost without credits!

Korean drama "Minamishineyo"'s Park Shin Hye accepted an offer from Korea's entertainment channel tvN's program "NHNZ Wild Asia" to guide attendees through the drama's main attraction, the vacation scene in New Caledonia. Maybe due to the beautiful view, Shin Hye suddenly confessed that she really wanted to experience falling in love.

Just turned 20, Shin Hye announced on the program that she was all grown up and further revealed that she wanted to fall in love -in New Caledonia. "Is there a more romantic place? I feel that right here, right now, I am ready to be in love, and it's as if all my hardships and anxiety have melted away."

Shin Hye records her life through drawings and journals, and showed her collection of notes. "I really like taking photos, when I go on vacation, I get a lot of new ideas. I remember them through writing it down in my diary, so that afterward when I read the entry, I can conjure up that time again, and remember the ideas from then."

To fully embrace the local culture, Shin Hye even went to the early market to browse the stalls. On one hand, she was fingering the beautifully handcrafted jewelry which she was also learning to create, and on the other hand she kept encouraging herself not to give up, creating a cute image.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:"Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 14 years 6 days ago #13995

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
Any specific date of this article? Thanks for posting despite ur bz schedule.

Shinhye is seems determine to hv a boyfriend (she said that in magz/Girl on Top rite?) n fall in love. who wud b d lucky man to hv her!? ;)

Well, if this news is recent, that means she'll b in another program similar to d New Caledonia (Olive) she was in last year rite? Or is it d same? I'm confuse.

edit: ok i browse n found news link here at Groove Asia dated today:
www.grooveasia.com/news/24149/-34-Sweet-...sire-to-fall-in-love

and here on Nownews.com

i'm not sure does this a new program compared to d New Caledonia she did last year.

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 6 days ago by gonnabeme.

Re:"Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 14 years 3 days ago #14321

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Just turned 20, Shin Hye announced on the program that she was all grown up and further revealed that she wanted to fall in love -in New Caledonia. "Is there a more romantic place? I feel that right here, right now, I am ready to be in love, and it's as if all my hardships and anxiety have melted away."

If this is true then i think our princess is ready to have a relationship. One thing i've noticed is that her statement seems to be adamant and strong. Why? Was she recenting love before? Does this mean she's ready to accept JS or anyone else?

Why do i feel this statement is like a confimation?

I wonder what would JS feels if he read this? :blush:

Re:"Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 13 years 11 months ago #15688

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
It's a confirmation I guess..who could be the lucky guy?
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Re:"Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 13 years 11 months ago #15696

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I may be thinking what ur thinking gailnav, :)
how I wish it is true ;)
PSH is a good, attractive, sweet, beautiful person inside and out. I only hope for her happiness just like all her fans / stars.

Even my good friend at work (italian american) is attracted to her. He *young, attractive hottie himself with blue eyes* has her on his screensaver. :lol: and up to now, he is being teased that she is his gf. Can't blame him.

Re:"Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 13 years 11 months ago #15698

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
thank you for sharing!!! :) :) :) :) :) psh is kind, smart and beautiful..i know someday she will meet her man of her dreams.. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Re:"Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 13 years 11 months ago #15706

• July
  • Senior Star
Ladies i know we're being discreet, but we all know who the guy is? Don't we?

It's Jeremy!! :lol: ( just joking!! :lol: )

Its the a tall guy, with double eyelid and can handle / take care of her .

by the way what do you mean with double eyelid?

Re: "Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 13 years 11 months ago #15738

• Chenmok
  • New Star
Its the a tall guy, with double eyelid and can handle / take care of her .

by the way what do you mean with double eyelid?[/quote]

@July, I read somewhere that SH want somone who don't have double eyelid.

Double eyelid mean that there no line in the upper eyelid. A lot of american female have it.
Where as not every asia female have. Not sure does that make sense to you. A lot of Korean girl have a surgery to have
that line in their eyes.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Sunny.

Re: "Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 13 years 11 months ago #15753

• July
  • Senior Star
So SH really doesn't want someone with double eyelid? i must have misread it? i'll double check it here. Better yet i'll ask the girls must have misread it. Thanks for the info. Chenmok.

I know for sure JYH is not a double eyelid man, he said so himself. ( Well...............could it be.............?)

Don't mind me its just me.

Don't worry im still JS and SH shipper ladies. ( next on the line is JYH) hehehehe!!
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by pj0t.

Re: "Sweet girl" Park Shin Hye turns 20, confesses desire to fall in love 13 years 10 months ago #16736

• Last_Angel
  • Friends of PSH
  • always be positive
  • Thank you received: 1378
i think she said tht because she is already falling in love :whistle:
just an opinion lol
but good for her
being in love is an amazing experience :kiss:
and about the eyelid thing just forget about it already lol
i dont even think about tht option,
since JGS have a double eyelid in one eye so it dosen't count < :silly:
i belive that personialty is more important than appearance
ok ok i sould stop talking right now :woohoo:

i wish her all the love and happiness :kiss:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds