Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #2245

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh, so it's Son Yeh Jin eh? Originally, the role is suppose to be a noona so Shin Hye does not fit this profile. Son Yeh Jin is really popular too, prob an A-list actress.

There will be more chances in the future. One of these days, LMH and Shin Hye will pair up or maybe there will be another guy who we think is even more compatible than LMH and JGS. :) (Alright, shippers, don't throw things at me!)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #2259

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
haha, Mandy, i, for one, won't throw things at you. lol. i believe it is necessary for her to work with other artists to improve her craft. shin hye has so much potential - she's effective in dramas, she's effective in comedies as well, and she herself said she wanted to try action and others. the best of actors have worked with all kinds of people, and i would want that for her.

but if we are talking about real life here .... eherm, that's another story. i'm for JGS 100%. hoho! :D

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new 14 years 3 months ago #2275

• quentin
  • New Star
can't wait for the cf... :woohoo:
quentin-shin hye fighting!!

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new 14 years 3 months ago #2297

• mheg
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
i'm soo excited with their new cf...
i really can't wait...
" i love park shin hye "

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new 14 years 3 months ago #2315

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
wow!! so the lead actress is really Son Yeh Jin?? that's awesome! i think i've seen all her movies!! that includes my all time favorite "the classic" of course.. and one of the best memory loss movies out there - "AMTR"! and of course, she was great in lover's concerto with tae-hyun! and in crazy 1st love too.. and in april snow (can't believe it really snowed in april).. oh and how can i forget "the art of seduction"! com to think of it, she's one of the best actresses in the korean film industry! powerful movies indeed! im so gonna watch personal taste..hehe.. SYJ is definitely much older than PSH.. cant argue with that.. i hope our SH get's new project soon! i can't wait! all the other dramas im watching seem to be just there to lessen the pain in waiting..lol..

@almontel: yup, dreams are free! that's why i do it everyday..hehe.. and it's funny that i made you think for a second who marco was..haha

@bianne: a writer? me? not happening.. i can only write if it's about PSH..hehe..
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #2332

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
marco, apparently, also when it's about syj. haha! try it some time. (:

i've also seen the classic, brought me to tears, big time! i'm glad it's her, because they really were looking for a noona. you're right, she's one of the best. and i haven't seen her for some time. but a part of me wishes it was song hye kyo, because LMH likes her. haha!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #2347

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
you guys got me curious about this girl...hmmmm...i think i just might want to see that drama you were just discussing and see if i'd cry as much as you guys did!!!

thanks for letting me know... :)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #2352

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Our SH is cute and I always see LMH as Jerry Yan's ressemblence
When the cf will be released? :woohoo:

Note: Please open a thread for SYJ at Pillow talk and have a discussion over there.
Hope to get more info about her as well :D

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #2361

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
pj0t, i love jerry yan. and you're right, they have resemblances. i have juxtaposed some of their pictures that are similar (behind cars, with kids, eating donuts, lolz!). i don't have a flickr or photobucket account, though, so i can't post them.

i will visit EH on saturday! hope they're playing the new CF there (they're still playing the old one, and one with LMH interviews, but none of shin hye, huhu)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #2400

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Thanks so much Karen!!! I hope our wonderful subbing team can translate this soon. I can't wait!! Thanks in advance for all your hard work subbing team!!
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds