aja!! HUGSxD
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re: Shin Hye in Taiwan 13 years 9 months ago #20380

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Oh Tsai, you appeared in the news !!!
tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_i...316/IssueID/20100809
Need someone know Chinese to translate this, thank you ^^

Re: Shin Hye in Taiwan 13 years 9 months ago #20384

• Nhycca
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
thank you all for the beautiful pictures! :P

does anyone know how long she will be in Taiwan? :unsure:

i hope she will be in any Taiwan show.. like Entertainment 100% with show! :lol: :P

Re: Shin Hye in Taiwan 13 years 9 months ago #20385

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
ive seen that news oppa..and this is the translation i got ^^

Kaohsiung reported by South Korean actress Pu Xinhui Korean "was men of beauty" red storm, she registered yesterday for the first time, "Taiwan", went straight to Kaohsiung will Shinkuchan fans, attracting more than 500 fans, "paddock", the scene packed. She Zuitian said: "Taiwan's fans than the South Korean fans stillwarm, and the Taiwan girls are so beautiful eyes. "she say anything else to sing, to southern Taiwan fans called out" fire sound! "
Last year she was in the "original" drama played Disguise, mixed with man band idol "high men of beauty",popularitywill soar. Make-up for the endorsement of South Korea yesterdaybranded"ETUDE HOUSE" first came to Taiwan, arrived in the south then take the High Speed Rail.
Now fly back to Korea
Activities begin at 5 pm yesterday, her diehard fans line up early in the morning under the scorching sun to the scene, they have to wait 10 hours, until she arrived, there were more than 500 fans thronged the scene, the crowd once discharged to the street, causing traffic congestion. She happily said: "do not know there were so many fans in Taiwan, see Hello, everybody happy!"
She will please the fans, not only play games, give hugs, also praised Taiwan's women are so beautiful, and later overweight sing "original" drama of the episode "Lovely Day", to the screams of fans throughout the business district Shinkuchan . She excitedly said: "Taiwan fans so cute!" She will fly back to Korea today. "Original" plays every Monday to Friday 21:00 Eastern integrated units in the broadcast.

and this is the traslation behind tsai's photo:
From the "tree of heaven" to love her, "it was men of beauty" read 6 times, like hernaturallook is not contrived.
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Re: Shin Hye in Taiwan 13 years 9 months ago #20387

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
roxie18 wrote:
ive seen that news oppa..and this is the translation i got ^^

Kaohsiung reported by South Korean actress Pu Xinhui Korean "was men of beauty" red storm, she registered yesterday for the first time, "Taiwan", went straight to Kaohsiung will Shinkuchan fans, attracting more than 500 fans, "paddock", the scene packed. She Zuitian said: "Taiwan's fans than the South Korean fans stillwarm, and the Taiwan girls are so beautiful eyes. "she say anything else to sing, to southern Taiwan fans called out" fire sound! "
Last year she was in the "original" drama played Disguise, mixed with man band idol "high men of beauty",popularitywill soar. Make-up for the endorsement of South Korea yesterdaybranded"ETUDE HOUSE" first came to Taiwan, arrived in the south then take the High Speed Rail.
Now fly back to Korea
Activities begin at 5 pm yesterday, her diehard fans line up early in the morning under the scorching sun to the scene, they have to wait 10 hours, until she arrived, there were more than 500 fans thronged the scene, the crowd once discharged to the street, causing traffic congestion. She happily said: "do not know there were so many fans in Taiwan, see Hello, everybody happy!"
She will please the fans, not only play games, give hugs, also praised Taiwan's women are so beautiful, and later overweight sing "original" drama of the episode "Lovely Day", to the screams of fans throughout the business district Shinkuchan . She excitedly said: "Taiwan fans so cute!" She will fly back to Korea today. "Original" plays every Monday to Friday 21:00 Eastern integrated units in the broadcast.

and this is the traslation behind tsai's photo:
From the "tree of heaven" to love her, "it was men of beauty" read 6 times, like hernaturallook is not contrived.

ohh..shinhye i soo sweet..thats why i LOVE her!!aja PSH!!
SARANGHAE..i will always SUPPORT you!!:D
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

Re: Shin Hye in Taiwan 13 years 9 months ago #20391

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
~she was surprised of the huge crowd...:woohoo:
Taiwanese/chinese fans, you guys are the best policy LOL :lol:
ah~so nice and sweet of her to give hugs and play games with them...she deserves everything coz she's so good to everyone...
SH fighting! :woohoo:

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Re: Shin Hye in Taiwan 13 years 9 months ago #20404

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
found one more Little_Piggie
I love Shn Hye's whole attire, especially the shoes !! :P

a lucky fan got signature from Shin Hye

Aug 9, SH is heading back

Park Shin Hye on chinese newspaper, Apple Daily. Do u see Tsai? he is featured also. So happy and proud of him !

This item were given out
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, betsy, elankham

Re: Shin Hye in Taiwan 13 years 9 months ago #20408

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Shin Hye on the newspaper

taiwannews01.jpg

taiwannews02.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Re: Shin Hye in Taiwan 13 years 9 months ago #20409

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Manager Nim tweeted and shared picture from the crowd that gathered to see Park Shin Hye -

He said that there were 1000 who came

P.S. I think there were more.

Re: Shin Hye in Taiwan 13 years 9 months ago #20411

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Shin Hye in Apple Daily, chinese newspaper -

translate :
Korean actress, Park Shin Hye in the popular Korean Drama "You're Beautiful" visited Taiwan for the first time. She headed straight to Kaohsiung Xin Jue Jiang district to meet her fans. The event attracted more than 500 fans, the scene was packed.

Park Shin Hye said: "The fans in Taiwan than in Korea is also passionate fans, and the Taiwanese girls have beautiful eyes."
She even specially sang "Lovely Day", which had caused the fans to scream till their voice became hoarse.

Last year, Park Shin Hye’s soaring popularity attributed to her role as a male idol, "Go Mi Nam", in the hit drama "You're Beautiful" with the band ANJELLs. Yesterday, PSH came to Taiwan for the Etude House promotions.

Activities begun at 5 pm yesterday, her diehard fans line up early in the morning under the scorching sun, some waited 10 hours, until she arrived, there were more than 500 fans thronged the scene, the big crowd had some on the street, causing traffic congestion. She happily said: "I did not know that i have so many fans in Taiwan, I'm really happy to have this opportunity to meet everybody!"

Park Shin Hye not only treated her fans very nice, she also played games with them, gave hugs and gave praises to Taiwanese girl's beauty.

When she sang "Lovely Day" , the fans scream throughout the entire business district Shinkuchan . She excitedly said: "Taiwan fans so cute!" She will fly back to Korea today.

tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_i...316/IssueID/20100809
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Little Piggie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, roxie18
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds