Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye on ABS-CBN News

Park Shin Hye on ABS-CBN News 13 years 8 months ago #20910

• allygirl
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 15
Park Shin Hye has new found friends in her He’s Beautiful bandmates

He’s Beautiful lead female star Park Shin Hye is no newbie to the world of acting when she decided to take on the role of Go Mi Nam, an idol group member. She debuted into the Korean acting scene via a music video but was first noticed as an actress in her role as the young Han Jung Suh in popular drama Stairway to Heaven. She proceeded to bag roles in other series including Princess Hours spin-off Goong S. He’s Beautiful however placed her in Korea's most in-demand actresses list after her portrayal of a novice nun who took over her twin brother’s place in idol group A.N.JELL to save his career.

As the sole female in the main cast of the show, Park Shin Hye said it wasn’t really hard getting along with her co-stars actor Jan Geung Suk, FT Island’s Lee Hongki and CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa. She shared in an interview that filming for the show went smoothly, for she had an older brother and cousins whom she hung out with a lot, so she adjusted well with the boys.

Also according to the actress, Jang Geung Suk and Jung Yong Hwa were friendly from the very beginning of their shooting and Lee Hongki was a bit shy. Eventually they all developed a very close friendship that Park Shin Hye said she wouldn’t mind being rumored to be dating any of the guys because she wanted to hang out with them even off the set.

After the successful run of the show, Park Shin Hye was said to be eyeing the lead female role in the drama Playful Kiss opposite Kim Hyun Joong (who starred in hit Korean series Boys Over Flowers). The drama is a spin-off of popular Taiwanese series It Started With a Kiss. However, the actress denied this and said she is not ready to accept a new series yet, leaving fans disappointed. The role eventually went to actress Oh Hani.

Park Shin Hye is busy with her modeling activities plus a guest stint as a DJ on Brown Eyed Girls' Narha’s radio program on KBS.

Watch out for Park Shin Hye on He’s Beautiful, airing on ABS-CBN this August 16, replacing Precious Hearts Romances’ Midnight Phantom.

Source: www.abs-cbn.com/Celebrity/Article/8296/P...tiful-bandmates.aspx
by Patricia Ramirez
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, pj0t, elankham, meglo

Re: Park Shin Hye on ABS-CBN News 13 years 8 months ago #20915

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Fans in Philipines are lucky. Enjoys the show girls. Does the series dubbed to the local language?
I hope not coz I'm sure the fans really enjoy hearing JGS deep voice and sweet voice of our princess.

Re: Park Shin Hye on ABS-CBN News 13 years 8 months ago #20919

• Last_Angel
  • Friends of PSH
  • always be positive
  • Thank you received: 1378
wow
i admire her saying she wouldn’t mind being rumored to be dating any of the guys because she wanted to hang out with them even off the set.

thanks for sharing

Re: Park Shin Hye on ABS-CBN News 13 years 8 months ago #20923

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thanks for the news allygirl!

@elankham, they had subbed He's beautiful in Tagalo, so the deep voice of GS doesn't match same with the others. I'm glad to know that they kept the original songs intact...whew...that would be the death of the series if they changed that too...

Re: Park Shin Hye on ABS-CBN News 13 years 8 months ago #20930

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
I am so glad that YAB or HIB is being aired in some many countries, so the popularity of our SH is sure to rise even more than now. Hopefully this would bring lots of jobs for her in the near future.

I like it better when they just Subbed the dramas keeping the original and just putting subtitles on the bottom instead of dubbing them with someone else's voice. I think it loses some of its charm. Thank goodness, I was able to watch it with the English subtitles. I love the sound of each of the characters!!:lol:

Re: Park Shin Hye on ABS-CBN News 13 years 8 months ago #20946

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
i hate LOCAL station trying to change HB original timeslot...aissht...
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds