Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty?

[MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty? 13 years 4 months ago #32258

• Little Piggie
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 320

[MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty?

mag.jpg

No. 1: Handsome Rival: Park Shin Hye --- Jealousy Ratings: 5 STARS
No. 2: Smiling Rival: Hyu Ju Han--- Jealousy Ratings: 4 STARS
No. 3: Dynamic Rival: Goo Hye Sun-- Jealousy Ratings: 4 STARS
No. 4: People's Rival: Victoria Song-- Jealousy Ratings: 4 STARS
No. 5: Cute Rival: Im Yoona-- Jealousy Ratings: 4 STARS
No. 6: Sexy Rival: Go Ara-- Jealousy Ratings: 4 STARS
No. 7: Sunshine Rival: Yoon Eun Hye-- Jealousy Ratings: 3 STARS
No. 8: Elegant Rival: Lee Eun Hee-- Jealousy Ratings: 3 STARS
No. 9: Deep Rival: Nam Sang Mi-- Jealousy Ratings: 3 STARS
No.10: Pure Rival: Park Min Young-- Jealousy Ratings: 3 STARS

Translated By: Little Piggie. Please do credit this site. Thank You :)

hugs xD
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Last_Angel, roxie18, Vicky, connies, sharnik06, new_dani, iloveHACCI, kwinna

Re: [MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty? 13 years 4 months ago #32261

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
PSH is considered no. 1 as "HANDSOME" RIVAL...what exactly does it mean...

is it because of her boyish looks in YAB so she is considered the most Handsome...

anyway, PSh is handsome as Go Mi Nam and beautiful as Go Min Neo...
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Vicky

Re: [MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty? 13 years 4 months ago #32275

• new_dani
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 61
OH .. Handsome SH as role of go mi nam

but she will not lose beautiful and mildness of SH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Vicky

Re: [MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty? 13 years 4 months ago #32308

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
So i guess...that means that she has the highest jealousy rating of 5**** because she worked with the most handsome guys?

and she herself was called Handsome when she played GoMinam...ke keke...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: [MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty? 13 years 4 months ago #32309

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Almontel,
You absolutely right. Many girls/fans jealous of her.
Everything about her can make other girl / probably other actress jealous. (except her fan who really love her like us). :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: [MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty? 13 years 4 months ago #32318

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
got it...thanks for the clarification

many girls envy our shinhye because she was paired with the hot guys of Korea in cf

and she has many actor friends....

and best friend of the anjell guys...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: [MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty? 13 years 4 months ago #32321

• Little Piggie
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 320
Yeahs Tata, to clarify ur doubts, it basically means that many females are jealous of Shin Hye because of the uniqueness in the charisma she exudes, that enables her to be particularly 'attractive' to guys. So in a way, she'll be close to more males than females and this is not quite common especially when there isn't any negative rumours going on when she is seen together with any guys for many will just shake it off as a 'friend-friend' or 'brother-sister' kind of relationship.

Of course guys will hope to be with a girl with 'clean records' so she's considered more of a rival in love than others since she communicates with guys comfortably :)

Hope this helps! HAHA~ just my personal view on this after reading the chinese article. :D There cn be other perceptions to this title but i'm sure it's more of a positive. Unless it's to say that she's more tomboy-ish since she gets along with boys so well..but that's not that bad afterall because she's still a soft girl inside. And guys like that, ha~! (=

hugs xD
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, sabry13, emmie.yu, gwen, Vicky

Re: [MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty? 13 years 4 months ago #32331

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Nice analyzation sis barney. :bingo:

It could be that they base this title by Shin Hye's drama You're Beautiful in other versions it is called You're Handsome :willing

Which could mean a person, that has beautiful face, a unique charm and charisma. :-V

She's not just beautiful outside but also inside. She's nice, sweet, caring and has a good attitude. :touched

Everyone loves her. :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky

Re: [MAG] 2011.1 (Part 2) <Korean Fashion> " Everyone's Rival In Love" Battle: Who is jealous of my beauty? 13 years 4 months ago #32342

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
@little piggie,

thanks for the clarification..

our shinhye is really UNIQUE...she could be close and comfortable to guys but she could still maintain her feminine, sweet and wholesome image...no malice at all

i remember what jeremy said before that even if shinhye is a girl, he is so comfortable with her and im sure this holds true with her other guy friends....

SHE WOULD REALLY BE THE ENVY OF GIRLS (except us, her fans)...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.358 seconds