Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared 13 years 3 months ago #32873

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
최종업데이트2011-01-02 15:30:55

KARA’s Kang Ji Young changed from baby-fat to “mature”… Park Shin Hye changed from baby-fat to “V-line”

Caption of photo: KARA’s Kang Ji Young’s appearance before and after baby-fat disappeared (Up) and Park Shin Hye’s appearance before and after baby-fat disappeared (down) ⓒ민중의소리.Park Shin Hye Twitter

Youngest member in KARA, Kang Ji Young, her appearance after baby-fat disappeared become a central topic, actress Park Shin Hye, her appearance after baby-fat disappeared lead to concern for Internet users.

In 29th last month, Kang Ji Young uploaded her recent photo in twitter and she wrote: “The ballad war youngest member, recorded before the show, now please waits for other KARA members to perform their show”.

Especially in the photo, after the baby-fat disappeared, Kang Ji Young becomes mature and prettier, fans are very surprised.

Kang Ji Young was born in 1994, this year she is 17 years old. She is young and now her baby-fat is completely disappeared, but since her baby-fat is disappearing gradually, her appearance disseminated mature beauty.

Besides Kang Ji Young, Park Shin Hye also becomes more pretty after her baby-fat disappeared.

Park Shin Hye was born in 1990, she was debuted in “Stairway to Heaven”, played as young Choi Ji-woo, she is one of the actress who gave cute impression to the audiences.

But recently Park Shin Hye uploaded her recent photo in twitter, attracted many Internet users care about it, in this photo, although Park Shin Hye muster her cheeks, but with previous different, after baby-fat disappeared, she has a perfect V-shape face.

Thus, Internet users discussion central changed to compare Park Shin Hye’s before and after baby-fat disappeared photos. They said: “After baby-fat disappeared, feels like she becomes mature”, “Park Shin Hye gradually appearing clear jaw line”. After transformed, there’s many good comments on her beauty.

:luvluv:

credit:
ens.vop.co.kr

Translated by Vicky (www.park-shin-hye.com)
based on chinese translation by 小R @ PSH Baidu Bar
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Vicky.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, gwen, connies, Laurabianca, azu, new_dani, iloveHACCI, Pammoe, kwinna and this user have 1 others thankyou

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared 13 years 3 months ago #32880

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
No one can't deny, Shin Hye is a pretty young lady. :ding: :ding:
'Once beautiful forever beautiful'.....:luvluv: :luvluv:

Thanks Vicky for the news.
Love you..:willing :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: gwen, Vicky, Laurabianca, iceharvard_92

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared 13 years 3 months ago #32882

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
having a baby fat or not, she's a goddess! she's elegant!

why not? after all she's our princess!:piggyrabbit
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared 13 years 3 months ago #32884

whatever happens shin hye will always be beautiful!

i love her simple, cute and lovely face :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gwen, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared 13 years 3 months ago #32890

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
me too i agree with you mommy elle, ' once beautiful, forever beautiful' :bingo:
shin hye has a stunning beauty every now and then... no wonder many male stars want to have a project with her =D =D :-V

shin hye ssi FIGHTING..!

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gwen, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared 13 years 3 months ago #32946

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
i didnt really notice that hahaha :silly:
coz whatever SHINHYE looks she's always PRETTY !!!
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared 13 years 3 months ago #32947

• anacriativa
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 90
baby-fat or V-shape face ... what matter? Whatever. She's beautiful anyway and in any style !

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared 13 years 3 months ago #32970

• new_dani
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 61
Shin hye very natural and sweet beloved each;every style and very funny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye & KARA’s Kang Ji Young - before and after baby-fat disappeared 13 years 3 months ago #32971

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
agree with all of you...

SHE WAS, SHE IS, SHE WILL ALWAYS BE BEAUTIFUL TO ME, no matter what...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gwen, Vicky, Laurabianca
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.143 seconds