Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "2011 Letv Entertainment Awards" in Beijing

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "2011 Letv Entertainment Awards" in Beijing 12 years 6 months ago #59114

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Park Shin Hye Says thank you for “the Congratulations” to her.

park-shin-hye1.jpg

Park Shin Hye says thanks to all support for her.

“축하해주셔서 감사합니다..^^ 넌 내게 반했억 중국에서 이렇게 인기가 많은지 몰랐어요…히.. 뿌듯뿌듯… 감사합니다^^”

“Thank you for ‘the congratulations’..^^ I didn’t know that heartstrings was so popular in China.. hi.. I am proud… Thank you^^”

she appreciates the support from people who have supported her. Park Shin Hye won the award for “Asian Star Award” in the “LeTV Entertainment Awards” held in Beijing, China, on Friday [8/26] ago. (Ary)

credit : arycharisma @korea.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, tulipanns, Vicky, iloveHACCI, Humilis, pretty_mhye

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "2011 Letv Entertainment Awards" in Beijing 12 years 6 months ago #59298

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Park Shin mentioned in this LeTV interview that she go out with Jang Geun Suk and Lee Hong Ki for driniking and playing bowling!!

Video translation By Vicky Tan:

Park Shin Hye was debuted as a child star. She gained widespread popularity in Asia through drama “You’re Beautiful”. She just completed filming for “Heartstrings” and on August 26, she came to Beijing for attending “2011 LeTV Entertainment Awards”. In the ceremony, she received “Asian Star Award”. In LeTV interview, Park Shin Hye talked about her life as a child star.

Park Shin Hye: Hi everyone! I’m Park Shin Hye, nice to meet you all.

Interviewer: Do you ever regret debut as a child star?

Park Shin Hye: As a child star, when I was small, I’m able to play different roles, had different life experiences. I think it is a good thing. Because of debuted as a child star, will gain attention from a lot of people; for sure there will be some burden. This is the hardship that I was experiencing, but still feel very happy.

Interviewer: In Korea, there are lots of stars debuted as child star, how will you communicate with them?

Park Shin Hye: I’ll find friends who are same age with me, like Jang Geun Suk and Lee Hong Ki, go drinking together or play bowling together.

Interviewer: In your twitter, you stated that you hope Lee Hong Ki can go visit your filming set and you went to FTIsland’s concert. You have a good relationship with Lee Hong Ki, izit because of you both are child star, same age, and have common topic to discuss?

Park Shin Hye: I went to FTIsland’s concert few days ago. Before that I also invited Lee Hong Ki come to “Heartstrings” filming set. Previously when filming for a drama, I have never met actors who are same age with me. When filming for “You’re Beautiful”, I met Lee Hong Ki who is same age with me, I felt very happy and felt better if play with him.

Interviewer: You have been filming for a long time, did you face any difficulties?

Park Shin Hye: In Korea, when shooting for a drama, filming and broadcasting were conducted at the same time. This caused me felt nervous each time when filming, can’t fall asleep. Especially when filming for “Heartstrings”, I was injured, body not feeling well. But the atmosphere at the filming set is still very good.

Interviewer: The last question, before this, you filmed “You’re Beautiful” together with Jung Yong Hwa, you both failed to play as couple, but this time in “Heartstrings”, you both play as couple, having good relationship with each other, will you both burst out laughing when filming?

Park Shin Hye: We stilll burst out laughing when filming. Although before the start of filming, we said to each other that we must not laugh, but we couldn’t resist it. This is because we knew each other well. Although we burst out laughing very often, but still feel very happy when filming. The finished results are very good too. Fortunately we completed the filming successfully.

P.S. Vicky thank you very much!!!:luvluv:
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, Ellizs, tulipanns, Vicky, paire, Avidfanatic, kincade, ck0419

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 6 months ago #59301

• Gominyu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
best of luck shin hye:-V

I wish her Good luck and I hope she'll be having a nice time there :luvluv:

Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.834 seconds