Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 2 months ago #5994

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
first off, congratulations to shin hye and LMH!

second, i love you, Bi Oppa, and all that... but this is a couple's poll, right? 65.4%, that's huge! considering that there are no sparks flying between him and GHS, so i agree with you Gems, this is entirely fan-based. and I think the poll idea is amazing, at least we could establish a support system for PSH.

third, i'm just curious, how was the nominations done for this? because, honestly, if the JGS-PSH etude CF was included here, the percentage would skyrocket. (pjot, i named names, hahaha, can't stop myself). they were included on the top even when they were not together. put them together = combustion, skyrocket! :lol:

again, congratulations shin hye and min ho! let's share the shin hye love...

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 2 months ago #5995

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Yeah... now our SH has a lot of fans here... I want her to realize that now she is the one being loved by a lot of ppl.

So, I support the idea of the poll section.

PS. I ll vote all day & all nite if the topic is about our couple :woohoo:

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 2 months ago #6000

• bb_blue
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 2
i definitely agree! this would keep the fans updated of any polls wherein our beloved star is a contender. ;)

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 2 months ago #6068

• Nofee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 35
In TLJ CF,Rain & Goo Hye Sun so cute with big bear!! Park Shin Hye only best couple with Jang Geun Suk!!Of course, Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun are cute couple too..They'r secretly date for each other!!!

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 2 months ago #6091

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
so you're saying that it was mostly LMH fans that voted? hmmmmmmm...i think that there are other fans of SH that also voted, but probably not a whole lot bec we weren't even aware of the polls...ha ha ha...
and i'm also positive that if it was GS and SH it will for sure make Rain #2 instead of #1...ha ha ha...i'm being biased again...

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 2 months ago #6092

• Xpet
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
@almontel nice one, two thumb up i like ur post B) B) B)

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 2 months ago #6094

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Xpet wrote:
@almontel nice one, two thumb up i like ur post B) B) B)

xpet, i believe in the power of our lovely couple...i mean I know that Rain is very famous that's why he's up on top but with the success of YB and if it's netizens who were voting i'm really quite positive that TaeNyu will prevail and win that top spot!!!

but of course i'm happy that SH is up at 2 and GS is trailing behind her...i think that's the way it should be if they're not together...he he he... :lol:

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 2 months ago #6099

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
^right on, mommy. i mean, i believe Rain (i love you, oppa, but... heehee) and GHS are successful and famous as individuals. but c'mon, there's no clamor for their team up, unlike our YB couple.

and you're right, too, we even didn't know about it. if we did... that's an entirely different story. haha! they may have, or might have not, been number 1, but i'm sure the percentage difference won't be too high.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by bianne ong.

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 2 months ago #6101

• Xpet
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
almontel wrote:
xpet, i believe in the power of our lovely couple...i mean I know that Rain is very famous that's why he's up on top but with the success of YB and if it's netizens who were voting i'm really quite positive that TaeNyu will prevail and win that top spot!!!

but of course i'm happy that SH is up at 2 and GS is trailing behind her...i think that's the way it should be if they're not together...he he he... :lol:

i cant denied, i always been biased if talking about shin hye best couple, i feel hppy while looking shin hye and jgs together........... but if shin hye do be the #1 or 2nd in CF best couple with lee min ho, i hope jgs dont feel bad about their relationship, in fact its only a successful achievement in her career... :P :P :P

In real life i do want Shin hye and JGS be a real couple B) B) B) B)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Xpet.

Re:[NEWS]Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho CF 2nd Best Couple 14 years 1 month ago #8343

Woww Best couple :woohoo: ..haha ^^
they're so cute. Yeah! I agree
but I want JGS kekeke :P
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.846 seconds