Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010.04.16

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 3 days ago #12932

• Karen Ma
okay..newest most accurate translation. I phoned my Korean friend Adam and asked him.
here's what he said:

33% of 10 years have already passed...
About the "precious achievement"...
Maybe...it's just going to be ...like this
That's what I was talking to Mama about.

Adam said it's about some goals she is trying to achieve, like maybe she has set a goal for herself to achieve in 10 years' time, but somehow the plan is going nowhere..that kind of thing

thank you Adam!! you know i love stalking her CY hehe
Last Edit: 14 years 3 days ago by Karen Ma.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 3 days ago #12938

When I read her words they are very abstract. One has to really think about what the intended meaning is. To me it seems as if she is disappointed that despite all the hard work she has put into her career, she feels she has only achieved limited success? She was expecting more. Things have not gone the way she had envisioned.

What do you think?

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 3 days ago #12941

• Liu Si Ying
It probably is.

I would be disappointed in myself too. Post the success of stairways of heaven - you'll start to think about grander achievement in the future - esp. probably your told during that period of how 'promising' you are.

My theory is that:
1. She set out goals when she was 18 (korean age) - it's kinda what she thinks it's the beginning of her adult life.
2. She decided on the fact that she wants to be an actress for the rest of her life.
3. Just say if the theory is correct in 10 years - so when she's 28 - she wants to plan to go into her second phase of her life = marriage. So this kinda give her 10 years to be an working actress.
4. So since it's about 3+ years since 18 it can be seen as = 33% of her 10 year plan
5. Also she probably started working with her manager when they made that 10 year plan

Disappointments:
1. Goong S wasn't successful, let alone the liking for the character she portrayed (Idolish drama failure 1)
2. Kimcheed was probably just mediocre (family drama failure 1)
3. YB - she was just completely overshadowed by the 3 boys.. I don't even know why.. I guess ppl found the guys too irresistible that they forgot about SH <T.T>

Hence she feels like she's not as recognised as she should be. I'm sure she probably compares herself to Moon - both kinda had the same starting point - child actresses of a successful drama - but where Moon is right now compare to SH is incomparable.

I honestly think that SH's next role should be a really evil sly character with alot of depth. I think it's the only way she can be extremely successful & recognised by this tough industry.

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 2 days ago #12956

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
but shinhye is very much successful as CF queen.. hope she doesn't feel stress out bout not meeting d target.

by d way, d Maize theory proof again. Sukkie posted a new msg to his eels at midnite right before d day change it date to 17/4/2010. he posted 2 msg, one bout to midnite, n another at 1 am 17/4/2010

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 2 days ago #12957

• Liu Si Ying
But in comparable to others celebs, she's' actually not so much a CF Queen, I think she's only been doing alot of CFs for Etude House only. A CF Queen gets alot of CF offers from all sorts of companies.

Neways, does that mean SH is gonna update tonight too? =D

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 2 days ago #12958

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
May shinhye gain more recognition this year. Hope she doesn't compare herself too much with others which will lead to her feeling distress n less self esteem n demotivated. If she take d challenge positively, she wud b able to satisfy her needs n d most desired things in life; happiness.

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 2 days ago #12959

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Okay,what to say about this...is very good for Shin Hye to evaluate her work till this point..the third beginning part of it,and the good thing she's never blame anyone or anything about the carreer she still not satisfied about,good girl..anyways she still had 67% to go..still 67% full glass of water..so much she can do about..go Shin Hye..fighting ^^v
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 2 days ago #12965

• jaimejks-psh
Not sure when, but it sometime last night, Shin Hye changed her profile picture.

She's sooo cute. Love this photo of her.

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 2 days ago #12984

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
oh, i didn't see this post earlier when i made a comment about this pic you posted...i said that it reminded me of a colorless clown doll minus the makeup...wells...aren't clowns depicting the hidden sadness underneath of a person but showing others one is happy???

i hope it's not an undercover...it's just that the collar of this dress reminds me so much of a clown outfit...can there be any underlying expression we're not seeing???

or it could be she's a little down again because of what she has achieved so far? i love your comment Elhabe about being optimistic and looking at the glass almost full instead of half empty...

or let's just think she's sad because someone's not close by her coz he's in his FM in beijing??? :ohmy:
Last Edit: 14 years 2 days ago by almontel.

Re:[ENG] 2010.04.16 14 years 2 days ago #13000

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I like ur takes ladies, Elhabe and Almontel, my pt, feel a sl melancholy, longing for that gutsy, full of confidence self i have seen in the past that says it all. try this and that but not too cautiously. shy is not bad, but not hesitating, a sweet, cheery, classy and feminine SH.

I choose to go on the positive. Like Elhabe said "she still had 67% to go..still 67% full glass of water..so much she can do about..go Shin Hye" :)
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.749 seconds