Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010-10-26

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26791

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
wow~! Shin hye playing games on iPad caught attention and became an interesting topic among netizens.. :)
An article from news.nate

Google translation:

Park Shin Hye, 'iPad holic' game videos public 'events'

2xL.jpg

[Expo Flats News = online news editor] Without Saying a child through their MySpace to disclose the pad gameplay video topic.

On his Myspace 'bureopjyo ㅇ _ ㅇ' title from video game play as Park Shin pads in hand, she play nicely with racing games, and appeared to be focused.

After enjoying the game for the fans also built a unique expression of the cute youthful looks of satisfaction expressed about the game.

Netizens who watched videos and "Oh, I don't like racing games, having see her, I'd like to try. I of the racing game mode called" From the reaction, "cute. I want to have an ipad," a variety of responses were positive.

Park Shin pads, especially the children to play games supercross racing was hot for a response.

Super Cross racing game developer 2XL GAMES ASIA released last October 20 Extreme Motor Sports is a game.

American countries, huge popularity is being held every year 'super-cross' in the context of physical activity that is directly designed by famous race cars 15 tracks and a variety of difficulty and game modes available in the market among racing enthusiasts gathered before the high expectations.

In previous games you can not find brilliant trick play and an obstacle collision, struggle and the actions that impact directly on the field like the iPhone through the illusion that provoke extremely expensive.

Operating Feel better utilizing the iPhone's excellent API and 3D sound for games, such as riding an actual bike boasts.

Also attracted're Beautiful 'supercross HD' only through the iTunes Korea accounts are available for payment to provide both paid and free versions.

[Photo: video capture]

source: Nate

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky, azu

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26793

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
thank you so much for the updates, video, screenshot and news.... *big hugsss to all of u...

shin hye looks sooo cute when playing with her Ipad :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26795

• azu
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 616
yosh...'apple' should see this....make her as one of your ambassador...come on....no need creative advertisement, expensive etc...just show the whole world a video with just only 1:44 minute lenght (a bit long but solid) ....spontan and simple (+ cute and honest?)...i'm pretty sure many people would like to try it once (+buy)

err....this is too much :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26796

• elaiza
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 797
wow im so amazed with SH..!!
SHES SO i CANT EXPLAIN it..!!
hahha :) :P

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26799

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
whoaaa~!!surprisingly there are more articles released today than i actually thought~~~this became a hot topic already.. :lol:
yea, i agree with you zf87..hehe

from bntnews 박신혜 아이패드 게임플레이 영상 공개, 네티즌 "뭘해도 CF" ( Park Shin iPads gameplay video released, netizens "have to do, CF")

from mdtoday.co.kr 박신혜, 미니홈피 통해 아이패드 게임 동영상 ‘인증’ (PSH, video game pad, mini kids through 'authentication')

from Newsen 박신혜 미니홈피 아이패드 자랑 ‘부러우면 지는건데’ ( PSH Myspace iPad boasts 'not going to bureowoo')

from Newsen 박신혜 아이패드 ‘홀릭’ 영상 만족한 표정 역력 (Park Shin iPad'holic' images yeokryeok expressions of satisfaction)

from eB News via Nate 박신혜도 애플 마니아? ´미니홈피 통해 아이패드 자랑´( PSH, Apple enthusiasts? 'IPad boasts over MySpace' )

from Daily News & mk.co.kr via Nate 박신혜, 미니홈피에 아이패드 자랑 '부럽죠' (PSH, Myspace iPad boasts 'bureopjyo')

from Daily Star News via Nate 박신혜 아이패드 동영상에 네티즌, "저 아이패드가 되고 싶어 ("Park Shin Hye video iPad, netizen says, "I want to be iPad") :lol:

wow~!Sh's game playing gained positive response among netizens...some expressed their envy.. hehe

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26800

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
@zf87

hope apple will hear you and i also thought that it will be a good idea to make psh their endorser...
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by tata0103.

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26801

• elaiza
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 797
wow thats good for PSH..!!
i hope she like endorcing APPLES..!!
hahah :))
if the thought is TRUE..!!
hahahh :))
~LOVE YAH~

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26834

• zazzy_qal18
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 71
@tata ...
she's wearing the ring ...
OHHHH OUR COUPLE !!! so much ...

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26841

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WOW, so ppl viewing Shin Hye's upload of her playing the game created some buzz. Way to go Shin Hye !
Love reading the updates and comments. Thank you beautiful Stars !!!! :)

SH updated the reels in Cyworld. (sorry did not view each reel if she has one on them or about her)

sources are from Nate.
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel

Re: [ENG] 2010-10-26 13 years 5 months ago #26853

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The game our beautiful Shin Hye is playing, from --

Super Cross racing game developer 2XL GAMES ASIA released last October 20 Extreme Motor Sports.

They should also have PSH as their endorser, many ppl were interest in getting it. so with Apple Ipad.

btw, this racing game is being held annually in the United States as 'super-cross' - designed directly from famous race cars' 15 tracks and with a variety of obstacles or difficulties and, game modes are now available in the market among racing enthusiasts.

This can be viewed in Iphone 4 also as long as you have the game installed.

and. . . the wink. so cute !
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.645 seconds